First cycle - side effects right after test injection

lsandrinj

Awards
Hi, just wondering if anyone feels a bit off after test e. injection. This was my third needle and every time I feel increased heartbeats, a bit of dizziness, and just agitated overall. I do have anxiety but I don't believe it is due to anxiety flare-ups. It lasts for about 2hours after injection and I feel normal until next injection. I am injecting on my buttocks - 200mg every 3-4 days (400mg weekly), I work in the medical field so am very comfortable injecting it too.

I just wanna know if you guys feel anything after injection and if I should worry. You know, first timer, better be safe than sorry. Thanks

barische

barische

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
who brew the stuff, is it clean? heavy metals, perhaps bacterial dump into system is why ur feeling woosy. next time drink ton of water around injection + activated charcoal + (high dose vit-C 2 hrs before) and see if it happens again?

also the phenomenon; Test flu??

lsandrinj

Awards
who brew the stuff, is it clean? heavy metals, perhaps bacterial dump into system is why ur feeling woosy. next time drink ton of water around injection + activated charcoal + (high dose vit-C 2 hrs before) and see if it happens again?

also the phenomenon; Test flu??
I do trust my source as the guy uses it on himself and is a bodybuilder. I don't feel blood pressure drop, maybe it is due to a sudden increase in bp, I need to get it checked. Drinking water right after does help to feel better. I'll try to add activated charcoal .
thanks

CasperKValentine

CasperKValentine

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
I've been on TRT for almost 2 years and I'm about 4 weeks into a blast of 450mg Test Cyp a week and I've personally never felt any pain or symptoms after an injection. I'm no doctor but doesn't seem like it should even be able to hit you that quick unless you are getting a little into you blood stream. Are you aspirating? I know a lot of people say it's not necessary but since you are having an issue might be something to start doing. Maybe change injection site? My thinking is maybe you personally have a loot of blood vessels in that area. Just a 'shot' in the dark on that theory. Haha I'm here all week. I pin in my quad 90% of the time. Placebo effect possibly? But if the effects you list are pretty strong I would be concerned too.

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Hi, just wondering if anyone feels a bit off after test e. injection. This was my third needle and every time I feel increased heartbeats, a bit of dizziness, and just agitated overall. I do have anxiety but I don't believe it is due to anxiety flare-ups. It lasts for about 2hours after injection and I feel normal until next injection. I am injecting on my buttocks - 200mg every 3-4 days (400mg weekly), I work in the medical field so am very comfortable injecting it too.

I just wanna know if you guys feel anything after injection and if I should worry. You know, first timer, better be safe than sorry. Thanks
"Increased Heartbeats". ....do you mean your heart is beating faster?

lsandrinj

Awards
I've been on TRT for almost 2 years and I'm about 4 weeks into a blast of 450mg Test Cyp a week and I've personally never felt any pain or symptoms after an injection. I'm no doctor but doesn't seem like it should even be able to hit you that quick unless you are getting a little into you blood stream. Are you aspirating? I know a lot of people say it's not necessary but since you are having an issue might be something to start doing. Maybe change injection site? My thinking is maybe you personally have a loot of blood vessels in that area. Just a 'shot' in the dark on that theory. Haha I'm here all week. I pin in my quad 90% of the time. Placebo effect possibly? But if the effects you list are pretty strong I would be concerned too.
Yeah, that's what I thought too but my injections are painless and as I said I have experience doing it. There's no bruising or even any bleeding after I take the needle out. Some soreness the day after, as expected... The symptoms are not so bad, but it feels weird, I thought it would get better after the second shot but still the same. I will try to do delts next injection

MadStax

MadStax

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
Of course, if you're sensitive, it will have this effect. My advice is to use a slin pin 27G 1/2" and divide your injections into a daily dose. This will mitigate the majority of the spike you're feeling. Half life is the amount of time it takes your body to eliminate half of the dose. The effects are immediate and with a large pin, will definitely raise the heart rate slightly.

Reactions: Nac
CasperKValentine

CasperKValentine

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
Of course, if you're sensitive, it will have this effect. My advice is to use a slin pin 27G 1/2" and divide your injections into a daily dose. This will mitigate the majority of the spike you're feeling. Half life is the amount of time it takes your body to eliminate half of the dose. The effects are immediate and with a large pin, will definitely raise the heart rate slightly.
I don't understand your logic. Because of the long ester I don't see how it would make a difference if you injected daily. Half life of test cyp is 10 days. I know a lot of people like to inject ED or EOD but makes zero sense to me. Just seems like it would be the same as taking a once daily pill and dividing it up in into tiny pieces and taking it every few hours. For those that prefer the frequent injections I say have at it. I just have a hard time believing there is much of a benefit. Not trying to argue, just presenting a different opinion.

MadStax

MadStax

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
I don't understand your logic. Because of the long ester I don't see how it would make a difference if you injected daily. Half life of test cyp is 10 days. I know a lot of people like to inject ED or EOD but makes zero sense to me. Just seems like it would be the same as taking a once daily pill and dividing it up in into tiny pieces and taking it every few hours. For those that prefer the frequent injections I say have at it. I just have a hard time believing there is much of a benefit. Not trying to argue, just presenting a different opinion.
The amount of time it takes your body to eliminate 50% of a dose does not directly correlate to the amount of active drug released at time of administration. Even with a long ester, you will get a spike. The greater the dose, the greater the spike. Daily administration helps keep thing level over time. This has been proven in a clinical setting. It isn't just bro science.

Also, I believe you'll find that Enenthate has an elimination half life of just 4 days.

CasperKValentine

CasperKValentine

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
The amount of time it takes your body to eliminate 50% of a dose does not directly correlate to the amount of active drug released at time of administration. Even with a long ester, you will get a spike. The greater the dose, the greater the spike. Daily administration helps keep thing level over time. This has been proven in a clinical setting. It isn't just bro science.

Also, I believe you'll find that Enenthate has an elimination half life of just 4 days.
Ok I can get on board with that logic. I still think it's overkill to break down a small TRT dose into daily or every other day but that's besides the point since OP is on cycle and we are speaking on that. I inject weekly when on my TRT dose and 2 twice a week currently as I'm running a cycle 450 mg/week. This protocol seems to work great for me, but we are not all the same. Didn't realize Enenthate had that short of a half life. For some reason I was thinking Cyp and Enenthate were about the same. Been a long time since I've ran anything but Cyp. Glad you pointed that out!

MadStax

MadStax

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
Ok I can get on board with that logic. I still think it's overkill to break down a small TRT dose into daily or every other day but that's besides the point since OP is on cycle and we are speaking on that. I inject weekly when on my TRT dose and 2 twice a week currently as I'm running a cycle 450 mg/week. This protocol seems to work great for me, but we are not all the same. Didn't realize Enenthate had that short of a half life. For some reason I was thinking Cyp and Enenthate were about the same. Been a long time since I've ran anything but Cyp. Glad you pointed that out!
From memory Cyp had an elimination half life of roughly 6 days when injected IM. If you're dosing weekly, you're definitely getting a spike.

CroLifter

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I remember i had anxiety on 500mg a week. But not immediately after the injection, but more like constantly until my body acclimated.

Test is an androgen, it will amp you up and if prone can cause anxiety and even panic at high doses. Ask me how i know lol.

MadStax

MadStax

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
I remember i had anxiety on 500mg a week. But not immediately after the injection, but more like constantly until my body acclimated.

Test is an androgen, it will amp you up and if prone can cause anxiety and even panic at high doses. Ask me how i know lol.
It can also cause the opposite. I find that I have less anxiety on high doses, more on TRT dose, and significantly more with no exogenous T at all.

CroLifter

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
It can also cause the opposite. I find that I have less anxiety on high doses, more on TRT dose, and significantly more with no exogenous T at all.
Tons of anxiety with low test, yeah. But replacement dose makes me feel the best, calm and collected. Weird that you respond that way.

MadStax

MadStax

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
Tons of anxiety with low test, yeah. But replacement dose makes me feel the best, calm and collected. Weird that you respond that way.
I guess perhaps there is anxiety at high dose, but it's more like focused energy for me. Different from the anxiety I feel with no T.

KvanH

KvanH

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
More free T, less aromatization and lower hematocrit levels have been assosiated with frequent subq injections, I think.

Last edited:
Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Given my dosages are usually small but I have been using stuff on and off for years and never experienced anything you mentioned and I have never got this mythical test flu either. I think dirty gear or non organic carrier oils is the cause of most of these odd side effects that ppl experience sometimes, or it's all in there head.

lsandrinj

Awards
Given my dosages are usually small but I have been using stuff on and off for years and never experienced anything you mentioned and I have never got this mythical test flu either. I think dirty gear or non organic carrier oils is the cause of most of these odd side effects that ppl experience sometimes, or it's all in there head.
Yeah, it's kind weird how my body reacted to it. Since it is my first cycle I am not sure what feels normal what does not. I will definitely change sources next cycle if I ever do it again. I can tell the test e is working tho, and I am putting on some muscle weight already, which is good. Let's see how the next applications go. Thanks for the reply

lsandrinj

Awards
Just an UPDATE: I have switched to another injection site - shoulders - the last two applications were very smooth with zero "side effects". No idea what's wrong with my bu*t lol, but it works better on the shoulders.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Just an UPDATE: I have switched to another injection site - shoulders - the last two applications were very smooth with zero "side effects". No idea what's wrong with my bu*t lol, but it works better on the shoulders.
I do a lot of shoulder injections, it's my preferred spot most of the time. I find injecting Delta right before shoulder day makes the pip go away faster and gives a good mind muscle connection. But now that I've pinned delts a billion times I can't even feel the needle go in any more lol

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Delts and upper chest are probably the 2 spots I find the easiest. Took me a long time to build up the courage to do the upper chest ones but I'm glad I did