First Cycle - RPN Havoc (Epistane). Need some opinions.

royoneal213

Awards
Hey guys. I'm 24 years old, 180 lbs, I've been in and out of the gym. I know my routines are solid. Diet is going to be semi-low cal (~1500 Cals) with excess carbs on workout days. Outside of that it's pretty much Chicken, Broccoli, Brown Rice, Oatmeal, Eggs, and Tuna.

Anyway, Here's what I'm looking at. I've done reading and reading and reading, and 90% of Havoc Cycles I find aren't first time users, most of them have used previous PH's, and I need to do this right. Better safe than sorry ;)

Right now, I have

-2 bottles of Havoc (90 x 10mg White Caps)
-Competitive's Cycle Assist (N-Acetyl-I-Cysteine, Milk Thistle, PAntothenic Acid, Hawthorn Berry Extract, Saw Palmetto Extract, Grape Seed Extract, B6, Policosanol, and Zinc Gluconate)
-Probiotic for quick and healthy digestion of proteins, carbs, vitamins, etc.
-AI Post Cycle (Trans-Resveratrol, Quercetin, Epimedium, and Piperine)
-Liquid Tamox (50mL, 20mg/mL)
*I also have Double Strength Taurine (1000mg x 100 Caps), in case become naturally irritable. I know it's rare and exaggerated. I'm usually a pretty calm guy, but at times I can lose my temper if someone pushes the right button. I'm also going to get some extra fish oil for omega 3's to help out, as it's pretty amazing to have.

A Few questions! First, I some say work your way up. Day 1 and 2: 10mg, Day 3 and 4: 20 mg, Day 5, 6, and 7: 30mg. Then do 30 mg for 2 weeks, then up to 40. THEN, I see some people doing Day1 10, Day2 20, then going to 30 for a week or 2, and then going 40 for the rest of the cycle. For someone who hasn't "been on" before, I'm probably going to see alot of "work your way up" to see how my body responds, and if that's the case, I'll trust in the most reliable forum I've yet to find. However, What would be bad about starting at 20/day for my first 4-5 days, then go up to 30? I see all the time that Starting as low as 10/20 a day is almost a waste.

Also, I see some people saying it doesn't kick in til about week 3. Is a 4 week cycle really reasonable? I was thinking no more than 6, but going up to 5 and monitoring sides, etc. In case I need to cut it off and pick up on the Tamoxin and start PCT. Thoughts?

One last question! I can't seem to get a straight answer from this by filtering threads; If I do (and I read that Havoc is mild) experience a shutdown, gyno, etc., will the Liquid Tamox be enough to kickstart my natural test / stop the Gyno? Sorry if I sound paranoid, but I'm not gonna end up with B*tch tits because I wasn't prepared. Just not my style. I'm pretty confident it can stop/reverse gyno because it's a tried and true AI. IF Liquidex doesn't restart my test, can anyone point me to a LEGAL alternative? If not, please inbox me with alternative recommendations (I don't really "know anybody" who would be able to help me in this area, and I know posting something like that on an open thread is a huge no-no.)

Red9

Red9

Awards
It looks like nobody is responding, so I'm going to give you my best run at it from what knowledge I have.

First, what are you trying to do: Bulk, cut, body recomp ? Curious because your calorie intake is EXTREMELY low..

Second, the liquid Tamox will be just as good, however you need to do some research on the dosing because research chemicals vary in potency as far as how much of the actual Tamoxifen itself is in it. The Tamoxifen is what the SERM is, not the citrate.

Havoc is an Epi clone, and will be.a great first time PH, and is also recommended by a lot of guys for a first time run. As you've seen I'm sure some guys will tell you it's mild and some will say the opposite, still don't let ANYBODY tell you a SERM is NOT necessary for Epi. IT IS!!!

As for how to dose the Epi, even where you want to see how you'll react, I believe you'd be fine doing anything similar to these : 30/30/40/40/40, 30/30/40/40/40/40, 30/30/30/40/40/40 or even 30/40/40/40/40.... Personally I will be running an Epi cycle starting on Wednesday, and you can follow along mine if you'd like (and yes it will be my 1st as well)

As epi/havoc is a dry compound, I'd recommend getting yourself some glucosamine msm for your joints, and preload that a week to 10 days. Do the same with Hawthorn berry, preloading that though for two weeks prior. And last but not least, maybe I overlooked it but I didn't see any multivitamin listed. Get one.

I hope I did help you...

epstaneman

epstaneman

Banned
Awards
Use the damn search feature available at ANY pro hormone forum. Epistane is a compound that has been out for some time and you can find SEVERAL SEVERAL logs on it as well as answers to questions. You can look at my log too for ideas. Do your research first.......

G'luck on your cycle.

ssprauer

Awards
sure as **** helped me cause im considering this...would clomid be any different than nolva? I also have a small precursor to gyno im trying to erase...its been there for a couple years now about 3-4