First cycle questions - LGD-4033 + MK677

Logray

Awards
  • Established
Hello!

I'm planning my first cycle, please comment on it if I did not cover something.

I'm planning a nearly 8 week cycle with LGD4033.
1st week 6mg LGD ED
2-8 11mg LGD ED
On cycle:
1-12 week 25mg Arimistane ED , 20mg MK677 ED
PCT:
Purerawz Tamox-Clomid Mix
8-10 2ml ED
10-12 1ml ED
1 cap Reduce XT ED

Others: multivitamin, creatine, fishoil, joint supps, gda, etc.

My goal is with this cycle is better nutrition partitoning becuse of changes in my life and work are getting in the way of fully clean eating. My protein goals will be always be met but somedays I will have to eat eyeballed food, mostly in restaurants so fats and sugars will be guessed only, and I want to bulk up a bit, but as clean as I can (final goal 175-180lbs).

My stats: 6'3" tall 165lbs 14% bf according to bathroom scale (but i can see veins on my abs so I dont know how accurate is that)

History:
I was at 220lbs but due to some family changes I droped down 142lbs in 3 months.
I gained back 25lbs in 8 months with no visible fat gain, realy clean diet, 7days a week weight training(two or two and a half hour), and light 10 minute hiit cardio every morning. I work a semi sedetary job only walk in worktime about 2mile. Now with recent changes I kept the morning cardio, must drop weight training to 3 times a week.

After finishing the planning I will add before pictures/ log my experiences weekly.

Any feedback is welcome, so please correct me :)

I have a few questions:
Did someone use Purerawz tamox-clomid mix? What ratio is it?
On lgd how to alter calorie intake? I keep my protein intake a bit above 1g/lb (~200g/day), fats relatively low( fishoil, soy lechitin, a teaspoon of pb etc.) so relatively high carb diet.
As first cycle I dont want to stack, and I dont want to pin, but is there anything else I should add?

Thanks!!!!!

jrock645

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Youre 6’3 165? Jesus... just eat man. Maybe train less and sleep more.

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Your lgd dosage is low and will most likely not give you what you’re hoping for. Also I’m curious about your macros and how much you eat... I know you said you keep carbs relatively high, what’s high for you?

Mitch_310

Mitch_310

Awards
  • Established
Lgd was a decent compound for me. Never done MK so cant speak for it. I can’t say that LGD is my favorite sarm. But it makes me extremely hungry. A lot of people claim to gain water on it, I didn’t notice this too much. You might want to throw in some sort of androgen base because for me it did cause some lethargy around the 2-4 week mark. For my cycle I’m gonna take androhard when it comes in the mail for a base to keep libido up.

Also, run a higher dose. 10mg is usually the minimum

I would also drop arimistane around week 3-4. After that it’s not needed since your estrogen will already be suppressed from the shutdown LGD will cause. Unless you are running something like 4 andro or test that can convert. Save the rest of it for your pct

Logray

Awards
  • Established
I'll calculate my macros tomorrow, thanks guys! Until now I kept a prette simple diet, same food every day, when the scale stopped I just added something.
My breakfast for every morning:
50g of oats
4g of chia seed
Teaspoon of pb
15g soy lechitin
2 banana
Half apple half orange
35g whey
30g weight gainer

Logray

Awards
  • Established
Your lgd dosage is low and will most likely not give you what you’re hoping for. Also I’m curious about your macros and how much you eat... I know you said you keep carbs relatively high, what’s high for you?
Non training days:
(Theese were virtually non existent in the past year, I had about 3)
Breakfast
Approx as fruits differ a bit in size:
46p/ 118c/ 27f

Meal 2:
16p/22c/5f

Meal 3:
16p/27c/4f

Meal 4:
40p/7c/6f

Training days:

Breakfast
Approx as fruits differ a bit in size:
46p/ 118c/ 12f

Meal 2:
16p/22c/5f

Meal 3:
16p/27c/4f

Pre workout meal:
26p/48c/22f

Post workout(contains fruits and veggies so minor differences)
66p/145c/21f

Meal 4:
40p/7c/6f

Total:
209p/365c/67f ~3000kcal

Logray

Awards
  • Established
Sorry I forgot to mention Im currently using 10mg of mk677 for 3 month just run out of it, but I liked it for healing my shoulders,and knees.

Logray

Awards
  • Established
Androhard in standard dose? And for how long? Thanks!

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Lgd didn’t do much for me by itself at up to 36mg. I ended up trying it again stacked with ostarine. Osta by itself didn’t do much for me up to 66mg by itself except cause side effects, at66mg I had heart palpitations and vision problems I’d associate normally with s4.

That being said, 24mg Lgd stacked with 44mg ostarine was AWESOME and it kept getting better til I ran out.

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I’m also 6’3” 211lbs and 20-25% bodyfat, so things affect me differently.

Logray

Awards
  • Established
I’m also 6’3” 211lbs and 20-25% bodyfat, so things affect me differently.
Thanks for the info! As i was reading the pages Ive seen you ran a lot of things, bit what do you think this plan for the first time? Also I dont want to build a.lot of on it only to back up these coming few months, like a little damage controll.

Logray

Awards
  • Established
Lgd was a decent compound for me. Never done MK so cant speak for it. I can’t say that LGD is my favorite sarm. But it makes me extremely hungry. A lot of people claim to gain water on it, I didn’t notice this too much. You might want to throw in some sort of androgen base because for me it did cause some lethargy around the 2-4 week mark. For my cycle I’m gonna take androhard when it comes in the mail for a base to keep libido up.

Also, run a higher dose. 10mg is usually the minimum

I would also drop arimistane around week 3-4. After that it’s not needed since your estrogen will already be suppressed from the shutdown LGD will cause. Unless you are running something like 4 andro or test that can convert. Save the rest of it for your pct
4AD for base? In liquid form how much is needed?