First Cycle Plan: Looking for pointers

Greed013

Awards
Looking at doing my first cycle, have used some sarms before but never injected. I have a friend who is a medical professional willing to inject me, thinking of about 1-2 times a week with a dose of 500mg test enanthate per week.

Have access to pretty much every drug under the sun and looking to do this perfectly, no corner-cutting etc. Has anyone got suggestions of what I should include or what dosages to use?

Thinking at the moment test-e, hcg, tamoxifen, anastrazole but willing to buy anything really cost isn't so much an issue because it's my health at stake and if I can't afford it then I won't do it. Really appreciate all suggestions, will run bloodwork before and after too.

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Looking at doing my first cycle, have used some sarms before but never injected. I have a friend who is a medical professional willing to inject me, thinking of about 1-2 times a week with a dose of 500mg test enanthate per week.

Have access to pretty much every drug under the sun and looking to do this perfectly, no corner-cutting etc. Has anyone got suggestions of what I should include or what dosages to use?

Thinking at the moment test-e, hcg, tamoxifen, anastrazole but willing to buy anything really cost isn't so much an issue because it's my health at stake and if I can't afford it then I won't do it. Really appreciate all suggestions, will run bloodwork before and after too.
test e at 500mg a week split into 2 pins (could run 350 or 400mg a week as well btw. Less sides and probably similar gains)

hcg at 500iu a week split into 2 pins

12 weeks

aromasin on hand but only used if gyno sides present (or bloods indicate a need to control estrogen). Start at 12.5 max and see how you respond. Don’t overdo your ai (some guys wouldn’t need one at 350-500mg test)

that’s about as standard a first cycle as you’ll find bro. Bloods before and mid would be ideal.

pct with clomid at 50/50/25/25/25 starting 3 weeks after last pin

bout as solid and standard a first pin cycle that you could ever do imo

if you want to get jazzy the switch the e to prop last 4 weeks (pin eod) and you can start pct a week after last pin.

I say all of this on the assumption your mid 20’s or over. Been training a decent while and neared your genetic limit, are below 18% body fat and have a handle on nutrition (any of that not the case then honestly gear isn’t the right option imo)

Last edited:
ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Consider adding Proviron at 50mg a day if you are going to run test e only. This will provide you more free testosterone due to lowering SHBG. It will also free up estrogen, so definitely have Nolva and Aromasin handy. For a first cycle, you should feel amazing, and gain very well.

Pleonastic

Pleonastic

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I think your plan of drugs is pretty on point for a first cycle. You wont need your buddy to inject you though. After he shows you one, you'll easily be able to on your own.

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I think your plan of drugs is pretty on point for a first cycle. You wont need your buddy to inject you though. After he shows you one, you'll easily be able to on your own.
yeah this is true and to be honest you need to get
comfortable with pinning, what happens when your buddy is away? Or you find out he’s fucking your wife?

you don’t wanna be dependent on anyone for your hormones bro. I had a massive needle phobia before I got into this stuff and now I’m stabbing myself all over

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
yeah this is true and to be honest you need to get
comfortable with pinning, what happens when your buddy is away? Or you find out he’s fucking your wife?

you don’t wanna be dependent on anyone for your hormones bro. I had a massive needle phobia before I got into this stuff and now I’m stabbing myself all over
Before my first pin, I HATED needles.
Now I still don't like other people injecting me.
But I don't mind pinning myself in the Slightest.

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Before my first pin, I HATED needles.
Now I still don't like other people injecting me.
But I don't mind pinning myself in the Slightest.
for me it depends on what other people are injecting me with 😉