First cycle + pct question

FallenDorito

Awards
Hi everyone first post on here. I have a noob question. I’m planning on doing a cycle with stenadrol 10 for 4 weeks at 20 mgs a day. I have my on cycle support already but I’m having trouble understanding what I would need for a pct. Any advice is welcome. Thank you!

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Hi everyone first post on here. I have a noob question. I’m planning on doing a cycle with stenadrol 10 for 4 weeks at 20 mgs a day. I have my on cycle support already but I’m having trouble understanding what I would need for a pct. Any advice is welcome. Thank you!
hey bro,

4 weeks msten solo? Honestly I’d want something like 4 ad or 4 andro in there to off set some sides personally. I’d also want to go 6 weeks (hate suppressing your test for short cycles like that)

but regards pct, you need clomid or nolva imo. 25/25/25/12.5 or 20/20/10/10 respectively

FallenDorito

Awards
hey bro,

4 weeks msten solo? Honestly I’d want something like 4 ad or 4 andro in there to off set some sides personally. I’d also want to go 6 weeks (hate suppressing your test for short cycles like that)

but regards pct, you need clomid or nolva imo. 25/25/25/12.5 or 20/20/10/10 respectively
I do have a bottle of 4-DHEA. How many mgs a day would you recommend?

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I do have a bottle of 4-DHEA. How many mgs a day would you recommend?
ive never used it so wouldn’t want to say. Others will be better placed to give a feel for what sort of dose will be beneficial.

im assuming pinning test isn’t an option for you btw - obviously that would be way way better

FallenDorito

Awards
ive never used it so wouldn’t want to say. Others will be better placed to give a feel for what sort of dose will be beneficial.

im assuming pinning test isn’t an option for you btw - obviously that would be way way better
Ya test isn’t an option right now sadly. Should I dose it at 20 a day for six weeks or go with a smaller dose?

StarScream66

StarScream66

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
Just out of curiosity, could you post your stats? Have you ever done an AAS cycle before? How old are you?

FallenDorito

Awards
Just out of curiosity, could you post your stats? Have you ever done an AAS cycle before? How old are you?
I’m 23 6ft 180lbs don’t know my body fat but I’m decently lean. Have not touched anything AAS. Lifting for about 6 years pretty consistently and have been powerlifting for the last year or so.

StarScream66

StarScream66

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
I’m 23 6ft 180lbs don’t know my body fat but I’m decently lean. Have not touched anything AAS. Lifting for about 6 years pretty consistently and have been powerlifting for the last year or so.
Alright, I just thought I'd ask. No offense meant, but your questions sounded like some I've seen from teenagers doing their first AAS cycle and it made me kind of suspicious.

Now, are you taking Stenbolone or methylstenbolone. I'm really not familiar with these two drugs, so I can't help you in that regard, but what dosage are you looking at taking? 4 weeks is a pretty short cycle, so I would recommend going to at least 6 weeks. If you're taking methylstenbolone, then that is a hepatoxic drug, so you want to make sure you're taking adequate liver support throughout your cycle, and before and after blood work wouldn't be a bad idea.

I'd recommend using a product like Competitive Edge Labs Cycle Assist which has ingredients that help with the kidney, liver, blood pressure, cholesterol and excessive DHT. It would be ideal for you to use during your cycle.

As far as PCT, these 2 theads should help you out.

But the general regiment is 40mg/day Nolva for 2 weeks and 20mg/Nolva for the last two weeks. You'll want to get your test levels checked to see if they come back up.

FallenDorito

Awards
Alright, I just thought I'd ask. No offense meant, but your questions sounded like some I've seen from teenagers doing their first AAS cycle and it made me kind of suspicious.

Now, are you taking Stenbolone or methylstenbolone. I'm really not familiar with these two drugs, so I can't help you in that regard, but what dosage are you looking at taking? 4 weeks is a pretty short cycle, so I would recommend going to at least 6 weeks. If you're taking methylstenbolone, then that is a hepatoxic drug, so you want to make sure you're taking adequate liver support throughout your cycle, and before and after blood work wouldn't be a bad idea.

I'd recommend using a product like Competitive Edge Labs Cycle Assist which has ingredients that help with the kidney, liver, blood pressure, cholesterol and excessive DHT. It would be ideal for you to use during your cycle.

As far as PCT, these 2 theads should help you out.

But the general regiment is 40mg/day Nolva for 2 weeks and 20mg/Nolva for the last two weeks. You'll want to get your test levels checked to see if they come back up.
No offense taken I don’t know a ton about this stuff. It is methylatenbolone. It’s 60 10 mg pills. Should I do 2 pills a day for six weeks or stretch out the dosing? Also should I have a 4 Andro base with it or not bother?And I really appreciate the info thank you