First cycle ostarine log

ebironaddict

ebironaddict

Awards
I'm 25 years old , been working out for about 4 years , 185 lbs at about 16 % body fat . I plan on running a 12 week cycle of osta at 25 mg Ed . Got some nolva and arimidex coming for pct and ai . I will be taking natty test boosters and fat burners throughout my cycle . Looking to recomp. I will be posting progress pics every week .

ebironaddict

ebironaddict

Awards
I have added enhanced Athlete arimistane at 25 mg a day as a preventative measure because I have had a bit of gyno ever since being a teenager .

ebironaddict

ebironaddict

Awards
So idk if I'm just trippin but it's only been 5 days on the osta and I feel like I might already be starting to get some gyno sides , if anyone could help me out , I've been taking arimistane 25 mg Ed , arimidex is in the mail should be here any day now. Can anyone look at the pic and let me know if it looks like early stages of gyno starting up. Left side is before I started , right is today

tsmog

tsmog

Awards
I have added enhanced Athlete arimistane at 25 mg a day as a preventative measure because I have had a bit of gyno ever since being a teenager .
I didn't think Ostarine due to it's chemical structure could aromatize. It's always better to be safe and prevent tits though. Best of luck bro

tsmog

tsmog

Awards
So idk if I'm just trippin but it's only been 5 days on the osta and I feel like I might already be starting to get some gyno sides , if anyone could help me out , I've been taking arimistane 25 mg Ed , arimidex is in the mail should be here any day now. Can anyone look at the pic and let me know if it looks like early stages of gyno starting up. Left side is before I started , right is today
You look fine bro, are your nips sensitive or irritated?. Ostarine doesn't aromatize, but you could be having a flare up. When you get your arimidex take .5mg eod and you'll be fine.

ebironaddict

ebironaddict

Awards
You look fine bro, are your nips sensitive or irritated?. Ostarine doesn't aromatize, but you could be having a flare up. When you get your arimidex take .5mg eod and you'll be fine.
Not irritated just kinda puffy. Would I keep using the arimistane when. I start taking arimidex or no?

A

aovereem

Awards
  • Established
I had really nasty gyno flare on Ostarine, so be cautious. Also made my hair fall off. Would never recommend Osta to anyone, do real gear instead.

ebironaddict

ebironaddict

Awards
I had really nasty gyno flare on Ostarine, so be cautious. Also made my hair fall off. Would never recommend Osta to anyone, do real gear instead.
Did it go away with ai and pct?

A

aovereem

Awards
  • Established
Did it go away with ai and pct?
I'm on trt so no pct. Aromasin halted the growth, nolva didn't do ****, even though I did a 5 month protocol. Ralox didn't help either. Slowly shrank down after a year on trt only, but the tissue will always be there.

U

user567

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I'm on trt so no pct. Aromasin halted the growth, nolva didn't do ****, even though I did a 5 month protocol. Ralox didn't help either. Slowly shrank down after a year on trt only, but the tissue will always be there.
Your on TRT and your blaming hair loss on OSTA?

tsmog

tsmog

Awards
Not irritated just kinda puffy. Would I keep using the arimistane when. I start taking arimidex or no?
Just take your arimidex. It will stop the growth process of any developing gyno you might have. Taking them both would just be overkill. No one enjoys extremely low E

ebironaddict

ebironaddict

Awards
Just take your arimidex. It will stop the growth process of any developing gyno you might have. Taking them both would just be overkill. No one enjoys extremely low E
K thAnks for the info

A

aovereem

Awards
  • Established
Your on TRT and your blaming hair loss on OSTA?
Don't lecture me on peds, son. I've done most substances there is to do, including strong DHT compounds, and nothing has made my hair fall off. And if you think a legit trt dose of testosterone (90 - 100 mg/W) will make your hair fall off, I don't know what to tell you..

LAH813

LAH813

Awards
  • Established
Arimistane does nothing for estrogen. You're wasting your time and money with it. Just use the arimidex

V

Vioros

Awards
I think the main problem with osta and the often reported gyno flare ups can be explained quite simple. Even though it can not be aromatized doesnt mean it wont show estrogen side effects. The main Problem here is that by binding to the androgen receptors osta will lead to an increase in circulating testosterone, because these androgen receptors are already taken by Ostarine. ( might be the reason for the often reported libido increase the first 3 weeks). As a result for the excessive testosterone the body will start increasing aromatization which leads to an increase in estrogen. And this hormonal imbalance might be the cause our gyno symptoms coming from. So it is quite naive to say a compund which wont aromatize wont cause estro sides. (exception dht compounds.) to mitigate the probability of gyno symptons one could use an AI from the beginning. Im not a big fan of otc AIs. my favorite pharma being aromasin because it is one of the milder AIs. (+ suicide inhibitor - > no rebound). But if taking low dose of aromasin or arimidex "will have effect on lipids" Why not just simply getting something stronger than Ostarine.

tsmog

tsmog

Awards
I think the main problem with osta and the often reported gyno flare ups can be explained quite simple. Even though it can not be aromatized doesnt mean it wont show estrogen side effects. The main Problem here is that by binding to the androgen receptors osta will lead to an increase in circulating testosterone, because these androgen receptors are already taken by Ostarine. ( might be the reason for the often reported libido increase the first 3 weeks). As a result for the excessive testosterone the body will start increasing aromatization which leads to an increase in estrogen. And this hormonal imbalance might be the cause our gyno symptoms coming from. So it is quite naive to say a compund which wont aromatize wont cause estro sides. (exception dht compounds.) to mitigate the probability of gyno symptons one could use an AI from the beginning. Im not a big fan of otc AIs. my favorite pharma being aromasin because it is one of the milder AIs. (+ suicide inhibitor - > no rebound). But if taking low dose of aromasin or arimidex "will have effect on lipids" Why not just simply getting something stronger than Ostarine.
Very good point there Vioros

ebironaddict

ebironaddict

Awards
Ok so I got my arimidex in the mail, what is a good maintenance dose to take while on cycle ? And when is the best time to take it ? Also how do I avoid estrogen rebound when I finish cycle / pct ? Because I've seen it's not good to take ai while on pct? My pct is going to be nolva 20/20/10/10

ebironaddict

ebironaddict

Awards
This is a excellent point . My question is what happens to all the circulating test if osta is taking up the androgen receptors? Does it all turn into estrogen ? I have often wondered this when researching sarms

ebironaddict

ebironaddict

Awards
So it's been a week on the osta , I'm noticing a bit more energy , only been to the gym 3 times this week because of work , but when I have gone I have got better pumps and a bit more strength , not a whole lot though. Had a gyno scare but I'm pretty sure I was just being paranoid lol. Either way I am taking arimidex at .5 eod just to be safe . The only complaint so far is that on gym nights I find it very hard to fall asleep and have very bad night sweats .
IMG_1490996000.431763.jpg

ebironaddict

ebironaddict

Awards
Week 2 feeling great . Been working like crazy this week , and hit the gym 4 times , felt good pumps , decent energy levels considering I've been putting 10-12 hr days at work . Weight is about the same give or take a few lbs (fluctuates up or down abit) . Sleep issues are all gone and muscles feeling fuller
IMG_0332.JPG

ebironaddict

ebironaddict

Awards
Well week 3 has been going good, staying around the same weight but feel like I'm leaning up, major pumps in the gym that last far longer than normal, crazy vascularity . My joints have started to hurt a bit and I have gotten advice from some ppl on this forum to dial down the Adex to .25 e3d , so this week I'm down to .5 e3d and next week it will be .25 e3d . All in all it is going good . No lethargy yet or libido problems so happy about that lol.
IMG_0348.JPG
IMG_0349.JPG

tsmog

tsmog

Awards
Well week 3 has been going good, staying around the same weight but feel like I'm leaning up, major pumps in the gym that last far longer than normal, crazy vascularity . My joints have started to hurt a bit and I have gotten advice from some ppl on this forum to dial down the Adex to .25 e3d , so this week I'm down to .5 e3d and next week it will be .25 e3d . All in all it is going good . No lethargy yet or libido problems so happy about that lol. View attachment 147654View attachment 147655
Looking good bro, you've definitely leaned out. Keep it up!

ebironaddict

ebironaddict

Awards
Looking good bro, you've definitely leaned out. Keep it up!
Thanks bro, and this is only after 3 weeks , can't wait to see the results after the 12 weeks are up .

U

user567

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
The arimidex has defintely removed some of the water on you (lower E2). I can see around your chest where this has happened. The OSTA starts to kick in around week 5.

ebironaddict

ebironaddict

Awards
The arimidex has defintely removed some of the water on you (lower E2). I can see around your chest where this has happened. The OSTA starts to kick in around week 5.
So would this water come back when I lower Adex dose?

ebironaddict

ebironaddict

Awards
IMG_0356.JPG
got the heavy bag set up in the garage , **** yeah , now I'll be throwing in some morning cardio when time permits :) on a side note , I have been have slight testicular discomfort for the past couple days , not straight up pain , just something doesn't feel right down there lol . Balls don't feel any smaller though . Anybody had anything like this ? Anything to be concerned about ? Thanks for the help in advance guys

Kevink1429

Kevink1429

Awards
Updates? Looked like you were getting some solid gains.

Side effects? How you feeling?

ebironaddict

ebironaddict

Awards
Updates? Looked like you were getting some solid gains.

Side effects? How you feeling?
Yeah sorry haven't posted in a while , yeah still feeling good , no lethargy , no libido problems. Had to take a few days off last week , hurt my back doing deadlifts . Finally got back in the gym yesterday, no squats or deads thought which sucks .

Edit- forgot to mention las week I had some discomfort in my balls, not serious pain just discomfort , worried me a bit though . Figured I'd leave it for a bit and see if it went away, and yeah it's been a couple days and I haven't felt any pain or discomfort
Image1493043352.967961.jpg
Image1493043376.881083.jpg

ebironaddict

ebironaddict

Awards
That's impressive stuff dude. Nice work!
Thanks bro. Another thing that helps especially since I am working to recomp , is what I do for work. I'm a concrete cutter and that means lots of heavy lifting , long hours etc . So even when I can't make it to the gym , I'm still getting a decent amount of lifting/physical activity at work lol

Kevink1429

Kevink1429

Awards
Thanks bro. Another thing that helps especially since I am working to recomp , is what I do for work. I'm a concrete cutter and that means lots of heavy lifting , long hours etc . So even when I can't make it to the gym , I'm still getting a decent amount of lifting/physical activity at work lol
Haha I actually envy you dude. I sit my ass at desk all day and I can't stand it. I started boxing a little while back and that has been beating the **** out of me in the best way possible.

I've been really considering running osta as my next cycle, but it scares the **** out of me that peoples experiences seem to be all over the place. You got some solid results, and IMO actually look like you cut some fat in the chest area.

ebironaddict

ebironaddict

Awards
Haha I actually envy you dude. I sit my ass at desk all day and I can't stand it. I started boxing a little while back and that has been beating the **** out of me in the best way possible.

I've been really considering running osta as my next cycle, but it scares the **** out of me that peoples experiences seem to be all over the place. You got some solid results, and IMO actually look like you cut some fat in the chest area.
Yeah I'm liking the osta for sure . **** I wouldn't be able to do a desk job man I'd go crazy lol. I had to do an 8 hr confined space course the other day , it was brutal just sitting for 8 hrs , never mind doing that every day lol. I've actually heard that the chest fat loss might actually just be water loss from the Adex I've been taking .

ebironaddict

ebironaddict

Awards
Well boys I think I've ****ed myself up lol. Tried doing some lightweight squats after a few days off to heal, and my back hurts just as bad as before . Looks like it's time to switch up my routine . Don't wanna take time off as I'm only halfway through my cycle and I wanna see it all the way through. So no more squats , deads or bent over rows for a while. Bummer . Time to focus on some isolation work I guess

ebironaddict

ebironaddict

Awards
Well haven't got a workout in since Tuesday , but need resting up and hitting the hot tub, and my back is feeling a bit better. Gunna try and do a modified full body workout tonight , no squat s or deads . Other than that doing good , no noticeable sides yet . This pic is fasted , first thing when I wake up. I wish I could stay looking nice and dry like this all day lol
IMG_0389.JPG

HTGduck

HTGduck

Awards
  • Established
subbed. Nice progress man

ebironaddict

ebironaddict

Awards
IMG_0414.JPG
IMG_0413.JPG

Well just got some evomuse supernova in the mail , will be adding to the stack. Weight around 184 , noticing some pretty good strength gains , no negative sides . All in all this has been a very good cycle so far. Finally shaved all the back and chest hair for summer, and now I can really see the gains lol. Feels like I can finally see the new cuts come in haha

DemntedCowboy

DemntedCowboy

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
View attachment 148526View attachment 148527
Well just got some evomuse supernova in the mail , will be adding to the stack. Weight around 184 , noticing some pretty good strength gains , no negative sides . All in all this has been a very good cycle so far. Finally shaved all the back and chest hair for summer, and now I can really see the gains lol. Feels like I can finally see the new cuts come in haha
Your gonna be very, very happy with the Supernova, I promise. I love that sh*t

ebironaddict

ebironaddict

Awards
Your gonna be very, very happy with the Supernova, I promise. I love that sh*t
It seems good so far. Got a wicked strong smell though eh! Lol . When do u put it on ? I been putting it on a hr before working out on gym days , and right after waking up on rest days

DemntedCowboy

DemntedCowboy

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
It seems good so far. Got a wicked strong smell though eh! Lol . When do u put it on ? I been putting it on a hr before working out on gym days , and right after waking up on rest days
I lift at night because of my job, so right after the gym I would take a shower and put it on before bed

ebironaddict

ebironaddict

Awards
For anybody considering an osta cycle , but only wanting to do a 4 or 6 week cycle DONT . Get a proper pct and go full 12 weeks . I find that osta really starts to shine after week 6 . For recomp purposes , I couldn't ask for better. Still sitting at 184 lbs , but getting leaner everyday( got some evomuse supernova last week and I think it is really helping also) . Starting to see some ab definition and chest is cutting up nicely , and if anything I've gained some muscle especially since I weight the same as when I started.
IMG_0419.JPG
IMG_0420.JPG
IMG_0421.JPG

APC80

APC80

Awards
Subbed. Just seen this definitely leaning out mate.

ebironaddict

ebironaddict

Awards
More photos flexing lol . Finally got someone to take some pics lol
IMG_0423.JPG
IMG_0426.JPG
IMG_0425.JPG
IMG_0424.JPG