First cycle of mdrol, new to ph's, check my cycle please

cfiggs

Member
Okay so I'm new to pro hormones and this is going to be my first cycle and i chose to run mdrol. I did a little research and this is the cycle I came up with and was looking for some criticism or approval.. sorry for the dumb question, but I gotta start somewhere
thanks, casey

week 1-2
load liv. 52

week 3-6
mdrol 10/20/20/20
cycle assist
possibly dermacrine?
liv. 52
taurine

pct week 7-10
nolva 40/40/20/20
testosterone recovery stack(maybe replace sustain alpha with something containing no AI)
liv. 52
 
Looks good to me. My first cycle was M-Drol and I had great success.

Your dosing and plans look good to me. I used everything on cycle that you have listed (minus dermacrine)

In addition I used 1,200mg /day Red Yest Rice, and 100 mg + CoQ10/day throughout PCT.
 
about the dermacrine, should I wait a week into the cycle to see if mdrol has lethargic and libido effects on me? or should I be safe and order it with my primordial performance order while its on sale.. and I qualify for free shipping
 
Back
Top