First cycle of Alpha LGD by Muscle Caps (advice/feedback needed)

Amazinglife

Awards
Female Age : 29
Height : 5'6
Weight : 120
Months of training : 3 years.
Goals : Cut and add some lean muscle.

Hi everyone,
I got this product from a friend of mine who I’ve known for over 15 years and he’s in a great shape. I have been wanting to try running a cycle for a while now.

He said this product is excellent ( I’ll post a picture
IMG_6062.jpg
of the ingredients) and it’s exaclty what I need in order to achieve my goals.

I’m in good shape (not fat) just trying to gain some muscle... I have a really fast metabolism and eat 5 times a day around 1750 calories including protein, healthy carbs.... ect

I’m supposed to take this product twice a day, one in the morning and one before I work out...

So my question is. Is this safe? Have anyone else done a cycle with this brand of Sarms? Would you perhaps recommmend something else?

I’m a rookie here on this forum by the way...

Any feedback would be appreciated.

Swindler

Swindler

Awards
  • Established
That's a neat profile... I don't know how lgd works on females but it is suppressive for males... also I would start out at 1 cap for a couple weeks.... me personally I will prolly not run lgd again I have run it 3 or 4 times and I grt some terrible suppression and feel like crap around week 5....

Duality29

Duality29

Awards
Never heard of that company before, but I'm not much a fan of LGD either. Imo if you want lean gains I've had good experience with Super Mandro (1 andro), and had a great recomp with it

Amazinglife

Awards
That's a neat profile... I don't know how lgd works on females but it is suppressive for males... also I would start out at 1 cap for a couple weeks.... me personally I will prolly not run lgd again I have run it 3 or 4 times and I grt some terrible suppression and feel like crap around week 5....
Thank you! I have heard so many mixed reviews about Sarms that it’s hard to believe in anything anymore. I rather listen to people who had prior experience taking it so I do appreciate you feedback. I think it’s a good idea to start with just one capsule a day and go from there as well and that’s what I told my friend I would do and he said Sarms are water based and they are out of your system really fast so if I do choose to go that route, I would probably just be wasting my money.... I do have two bottles of it so I can just do a trial and go from there I guess... If I end up not liking it or feel any bad side effects I can always just stop taking it...

Amazinglife

Awards
Never heard of that company before, but I'm not much a fan of LGD either. Imo if you want lean gains I've had good experience with Super Mandro (1 andro), and had a great recomp with it
I would do some research on this. Thank you!!!

Swindler

Swindler

Awards
  • Established
Also you may want to look into s4 I really like that stuff especially stack with rad 140... the s4 leans me out while keeping my weight of course vascularity is crazy on it as well. Only thing with s4 is it has some vision side at about the end the first week so u would want to cycle it 5 days on 2 days off...

Amazinglife

Awards
Also you may want to look into s4 I really like that stuff especially stack with rad 140... the s4 leans me out while keeping my weight of course vascularity is crazy on it as well. Only thing with s4 is it has some vision side at about the end the first week so u would want to cycle it 5 days on 2 days off...
I’ll check it you. Thank you so much

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
That’s not a bad profile. What’s the price on it? I like LGD but it can cause some lethargy.

Amazinglife

Awards
That’s not a bad profile. What’s the price on it? I like LGD but it can cause some lethargy.
I paid $50 but he usually sells them for $80ish, you know it really depends on supply and demand when it comes to this stuff. Lol

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I paid $50 but he usually sells them for $80ish, you know it really depends on supply and demand when it comes to this stuff. Lol
$50 isn’t bad tbh. $80 is way to much lol.

Godstrength

Godstrength

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I think a lot of women are getting good results w ostarine at 10 mg/day. You may want to check into that as well.

Also I think the lgd full serving 15mg/day is too high for a female. I would just stick to 1 cap/day