First cycle,need help

crazytoros

Awards
Hey, i need advice for my first cycle.
I am looking for some gear that will increase my performance in gym but also in cardio exercises, running/cycling/swimming. I am not looking for something that will make me gain a lot of muscle, i am looking more in muslce endurance increasing and i dont care how i look. Also something that will not cause severe pumps because that will slow my progress. My sport life is very similar to MMA fighters one, so some1 with experience in those trainings could give me advice. Best regards and stay home.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Can we have age, height, weight, some idea on training experience, what current training regiment looks like? Maybe what kind of strength you are at with regards to what matters most to you: ie my max bench is this, I can squat x for 20 reps, I complete x WOD in this time, how fast you run x, some kind of performance metrics?

crazytoros

Awards
24 years old, 183cm, 88kg (194lb), training for 7 years, currently at around 15-16%bf, im doing 220lb bench 5x, pull ups 20x, dips 35x, running 2400meters 9min 3sec. Thats the exercises im doing the most and measure only., deadlift is aroung 380lb. Im happy with my training and performance i just need something for a little boost coz im staying on place for few months now, my job - 12h per day 4 times in week make me hard to eat very well and drains out my energy, and my performace could go better with some "side" boost.

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Personally with your goals I wouldn’t use AAS.... don’t think it’s complimentary at all.

Honestly (and this isn’t gonna be the answer I expect you want), I’d first look at things like sleep optimisation, improving recovery etc (you mentioned works draining so recovery is even more important). There’s some natty stuff that might be useful but I’m not the right person to suggest which.

If you want to take something harder then the obvious is GW - do your own research on the links to cancer and make your own choice. I use it and find it beneficial. It’s main reported benefit is endurance so fits well with your goals.

id also be looking at peptides. Hex or ipam for the gh boost would be great for better recovery and feeling better. Mk677 alongside either of those is nice.

nothing I’ve suggested will stack on muscle. You should definitely feel a benefit.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Mk677 plus the peptide CJC (with or without DAC) daily and Cardarine/GW could be helpful recovery tools, again after things like sleep, food and minerals/electrolytes have been optimized.

Don’t underestimate performance-enhancing stimulants like ephedrine & caffeine pre-training and intraworkout carbohydrates & electrolytes to optimize muscle hydration. Taurine, beetroot, epicatechin, beta alanine should be used peri-training. A salted carbohydrate drink will do more for my endurance in training than any anabolic steroid ever has certainly.

If your diet is insufficient to fuel your training now due to hectic work schedule, anabolics will definitely make it worse - they greatly increase your body’s need for fuel. Find a way to get your calories in, especially around training. This is foundational. Trail mix, dried fruit, jerky, protein shakes with carb powder - find ways to pack the food. I know delivery drivers who keep food in tin foil on top of the engine in their delivery trucks for on the go, and factory workers who load their pockets with granola bars to eat in the bathroom stall when peeing.

crazytoros

Awards
Thanks guys for good advices. Im getting enough calories, yet its not very clean eating like i would like it to be. Also sometimes i do night shiftes so my sleep is messed up but i use some sleep pills and getting things to point.
I'm definetly going to get cardarine and some good pw and look foward to do some more research about peptides that u mentioned coz i dont know a lot about them. Cheers

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
You should probably look at natty supps only. Using experimental research chems may not be wise.

Have a look at Black Lion Research.
There are some great natty companies on here.

Last edited:
booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
I agree with the comments here that AAS may not be the right route (at least not immediately) for you... I would try something like CEL Epi-Plex (open label epicatechin). epicat has an ton of reveiws showing its positive effects on endurance, cardio capacity and the like. It can also help with inflammation reduction so it helps with all of the higher volume type work that comes with endurance training.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Thanks guys for good advices. Im getting enough calories, yet its not very clean eating like i would like it to be. Also sometimes i do night shiftes so my sleep is messed up but i use some sleep pills and getting things to point.
I'm definetly going to get cardarine and some good pw and look foward to do some more research about peptides that u mentioned coz i dont know a lot about them. Cheers
If you aren’t gaining bodyfat I wouldn’t worry too much about how clean it is - if you can metabolize it then the only issue can become cholesterol. Use more olive oil if you worth about that - it’s great for your heart, easy calories and you can take shots of it or put it on meat, starches & vegetables when you have time to eat at home.

Mk677 and GH-inducing peptides like we mentioned can raise prolactin in some and cause some side effects like hunger, sleepiness, gyno (bitch tits), nausea, headaches. Read a lot because they can be complicated! I don’t think they are worth the hassle for many.

You should probably look at natty supps only. Using experimental research chems may not be wise.

Have a look at Black Lion Research.
There are some great natty companies on here.
I agree with the comments here that AAS may not be the right route (at least not immediately) for you... I would try something like CEL Epi-Plex (open label epicatechin). epicat has an ton of reveiws showing its positive effects on endurance, cardio capacity and the like. It can also help with inflammation reduction so it helps with all of the higher volume type work that comes with endurance training.
Epicatechin definitely raises endurance; I just used it for 2 months and hit rep PRs at a lower bodyweight. It’s also easy to take, legal and good for your health.