First cycle. Need genuine guidance.

Shivangc21

Awards
Hi , I'm new here.
Age 20
Weight 85kg
Height 6'2
Bf- 13-14

I've been training for almost 2 year now and using supplement from past 5-6 months. Wanted to start a cycle as I'll be going into modelling and need that chiseled aesthetic physique for shoots etc. First of all I planned for test e only 500mg/wk 10-12 weeks. Pct after 2 weeks clomid 100/50/50/25.
Also yes I know there will be people here saying that I don't need it I'm young but profession I'm going into it will require that.
Right now my physique is like decent muscle but bloated and a bit of fat on tummy.
Now I talked to a trainer that I knew he said go and buy test enanthate ,boldenone, cypionate and I'll tell you how to take it for 3 month it is. I don't buy it because it's too much for first cycle. Now, I was talking to a body builder from Canada he said go for test e only for 1.5ml per wk first half of cycle , 2ml per wk for second half.. so 1.5ml per week for 1-5 then 2ml per week for 6-10 then pct.
I need genuine help on this along with workout guidance and diet, whether to train double part or how to train and when..
I wish to put on some muscle so I'll look good with my height as I still look skinny type even though weight is good enough.
Hoping to see good answers. :)

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
This is a 21+ forum. What career field could you possibly be going in to where you need to juice at the age of 20?

Shivangc21

Awards
Should I post it somewhere else? & I know it's ****ty field.. people have great physique and are doing great into acting and modelling. They see that a guy must have a good physique only then you'll be selected.
Just ignore that and think you can help me over here ?

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Should I post it somewhere else? & I know it's ****ty field.. people have great physique and are doing great into acting and modelling. They see that a guy must have a good physique only then you'll be selected.
Just ignore that and think you can help me over here ?
The best advice you will get is to not touch aas until you're 25. Theres plenty of natural anabolics to help you make progress naturally like epicatechin and Laxogenin. Acting is about skill, not looks. Either you have it or you don't, 1 test cycle won't change that.

ericos_bob

Awards
  • Established
I agree dont touch the stuff and give it some years to marinate. You should be able to add some solid mass naturally anyway. Be better off spending your money on a good PT and not someone who tells you to go out and buy steroids. Sounds like he doesn't have your health at heart. Definitely need the skill set for acting. Ummm maybe not if your name is Arnold Schwarzenegger or Sylvester Stallone or Dwayne Johnson or Vin Diesel. :laugh:

Shivangc21

Awards
Yeah man even I agree that one shouldn't go for it soon. But I have shoot scheduled next year and I have to be in shape. That's why I was going for it.

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Yeah man even I agree that one shouldn't go for it soon. But I have shoot scheduled next year and I have to be in shape. That's why I was going for it.
Its all about diet bro. Eat, lift, and grow. Maybe throw in some natural supplements.

Shivangc21

Awards
That's what I've been doing til now. I was skinny before at 63kg.. have gone up to 87kg then dropped a few because I got sick..