First cycle log - 1/4/epiandro + mk677

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
COngrats. Seems like an expensive cycle though.
Thanks bro - yeah definitely costly (although to be fair that included enough serm and exam for a few years and I have some of the supports left for next time as well)

gigante35

gigante35

Awards
  • Established
Go check your blood and you will be suprised. Last time a have had run half your dose same combo of compounds and got bloodwork. 1 andro skyrocketed ast, alt, ldl, creatinine etc like some methyl proh. Had run through hall cycle tudca and ai sport cycle support. So if you feel good it doesnt mean your health didnt compromised with cycle.

zigzagzig

Awards
Congratulations on your cycle and detailed log. I'm on my 5th week of Halo cycle, probably running 8 weeks. For how long will you be taking X gels?

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Congratulations on your cycle and detailed log. I'm on my 5th week of Halo cycle, probably running 8 weeks. For how long will you be taking X gels?
Thank you bro.

I’m going to run the the x gels, adamantine and m test for 8 weeks and then drop everything apart from the mk677 until my next run.

Segansational

Segansational

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Very impressive results both for weight / LBM and all of those PRs!

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Update - day 5 of pct (dosing mk at 25 and clomid at 50 with m test at 6 caps pd)

Good news is I haven’t cried yet. Bad news is that instantly makes me wonder if it’s faked clomid lol.

However I’m not someone who jumps to conclusions on things and I was expecting it to be a week or so to really have an impact.

Generally I feel pretty good, testicles still on the small and libido not doing much but nothing that’s making me panic.

Will be adding x-gels, adamantine and reduce xt through pct (and running on after) as well. Didn’t want to throw too much in at the start to allow me to feel any effects of the clomid easier (or to put it correctly I wanted to make it easier to attribute any effect to clomid).

Training - basic plan in pct is to use the same main exercises but at lower reps and higher weight than we finished the cycle on, take out some of the accessory ‘fluff’ as well to shorten the session. Logic being that I need to give my body a reason to hold onto the new muscle we’ve built, however hitting the same 2 hour high volume sessions I did on cycle will be harder to recover from and would likely spike cortisol. So higher weight shorter session is the aim.

Hit dead’s today. 4x8 at 330 felt good

Bench 4x8 at 176 again felt good

Pull ups and weighted dips superset
Prone row and press ups superset

Load of reps on arms

Done

It is definitely harder to keep the intensity, I’m missing the epiandro but I’m pretty disciplined so it wasn’t too much of a drop off.

jtbull

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
is 340 per day 1/4 andro 340 of each or 120 or each?

I like this cycle and when I get the funds might do this. Right now it looks like my next with be 1/4 andro or epiandro solo. I also thought about 8 weeks of an andro and 4 weeks of epistaine. This is real good stuff on this cycle

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
is 340 per day 1/4 andro 340 of each or 120 or each?

I like this cycle and when I get the funds might do this. Right now it looks like my next with be 1/4 andro or epiandro solo. I also thought about 8 weeks of an andro and 4 weeks of epistaine. This is real good stuff on this cycle
Hey bro, its 340 for both the 1-andro and 4-andro (I ran 340 as the Cerberus dose per cap was 85mg of each, 330 of each is the standard - just depends on your dose per cap).

Epiandro anywhere from 700-1250.

Tag me in if you log whatever you decide to run. I’ve also already brought epistane to run next year :)

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Ok so day 7 of pct, last dose of clomid at 50 today then dropping to 25.

Mk677 remains at 25

Adding in x-gels tomorrow (will dose with fasted am or 45 mins pre workout when a training day). I’m going to switch my turmeric supplement to the evening as clearly an inflammatory combined with an anti inflammatory would be kinda pointless.

Training Thursday was good (been a mad busy week and I’m now on a family holiday for 4 days), squatted early on Thursday, fasted and after a run (I never do this but it was my only option to train). Hit 5 triples on back squat at 308/308/319/319/308 - just really trying to bed in this new weight.

Made the lifts well and felt strong.

Today is tougher as I’m away so I’ve brought a 50lb kettlebell with me to at least do something.

I sometimes find the challenge of training without my normal tools can be a nice change and it forces me to think.

I’m on holiday so will be keeping the sessions sharp and short, will be hitting single arm snatches, clean and press, American swings, Turkish get ups, pull overs, rows, goblet squats, lunges with kB racked etc

Should be fun :)

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Short update cause family holiday n all that.

Not able to weigh, feel like I’ve lost a little scale weight probably though water, looked crazy lean (relative for me) and vascular yesterday, veins along my obliques showing in semi decent light etc.

Hit a 13km run this morning, mainly because there was a trail that looked good and I fancied it. Forcing the calories down still, managing to clear 4,000 daily but tough on holiday. With me holiday don’t equal a departure from clean eating, everything is solid nutritionally (Xmas day is a big exception but aside from that I’m pretty good at keeping it tidy).

Dropped clomid to 25 yesterday, testicles starting to come alive a bit today (first real sign of any change, feeling a tough larger. Feel absolutely fine anyway, if I ca an hold this strength plus the bf level to next cycle I’m sweet, would obviously like to keep as much of the lean mass as well.

X gels day 2 - nothing to report but can’t train heavy till Tuesday so should be more noticeable if any change then.

Mk677 at 25 - no change, all good, no bloat etc.

Gonna play with my bell again today...... ;)

After the run I’ll go upper body mainly, loads of pressing and rows, then a 30 sit in the sauna in the villa and then some stretching

Keep grinding guys and girls

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Wasn’t going to update tonight but definitely feeling a return to normality in the testicles, had a real good feel (just to be sure you know ;)

Libido starting to return as well, still not looking at an a$$ and instantly wanting to kick the back doors in but heading in that direction.

Really looking forward to getting some proper weight on a bar tomorrow. See what all the fuss is about with these x-gels.

Still got adamantine to bring into the natty stack in the next couple of weeks as well....

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
So midway through week 2 of pct.

Testicles are g2g which is nice.

Training is a bit of a grind, probably underestimated the impact that not being on cycle would have purely from a focus point of view. When on I didn’t want to waste a second and was laser focussed to hit my sessions hard. Now I’m getting up for the main compound but after that it’s a real battle.

Hit legs and shoulders yesterday.

Back squat 4x8 at 247.5 (no belt) so I’m still pushing the weights up on this lift - felt ok.

Shoulders were weak though. Actually lost a couple of reps off my 4x8 so a slight drop.

Weight is 206 this morning. Really want to hold this weight now.

Seem to have lost a little bit of muscle definition, nothing major, just little bit of muscle hardness drop off which I guess was expected.

zigzagzig

Awards
Great log man, I will be on PCT in three weeks and I have a couple questions you may help me:

(1) Why have you started Xgels only on day 8 of PCT and not since day 1?

(2) I am weighing on adding Phosphatidic acid to Xgels on PCT, any thoughts?

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Great log man, I will be on PCT in three weeks and I have a couple questions you may help me:

Thanks bro.

Regarding the x gels it was purely because this was my first pct and I wanted to limit the number of compounds I started with to make any sides from clomid easier to distinguish (I’ve not had any btw). Im adding in a few other things to my natty stack but doing it one at a time to see if I notice anything specific from any individual product.

On the PA, I’ve read mixed reviews, if you have the money then for sure I’d be giving it a go.

Good luck on the rest of your cycle

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer

Thanks bro.

Regarding the x gels it was purely because this was my first pct and I wanted to limit the number of compounds I started with to make any sides from clomid easier to distinguish (I’ve not had any btw). Im adding in a few other things to my natty stack but doing it one at a time to see if I notice anything specific from any individual product.

On the PA, I’ve read mixed reviews, if you have the money then for sure I’d be giving it a go.

Good luck on the rest of your cycle

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Day 13 of pct. feeling pretty good, no sides from the clomid but boys are bouncing so confident it’s doing it’s job.

Top end strength staying the same or thereabouts, ability to handle volume is dropping a bit (I.e later sets dropping off more than when on cycle).

Hit deads today, put up 4x8 at 335 and felt strong.

5x5 bw pull ups,

Prone rows, straight up pull downs, reverse flyes for accessory.

Bit of conditioning and a load of curls

Solid session

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
End of week 2 pct.

Currently taking:
Clomid @ 25
Mk677 @ 25
M test @ 6 Caps
X gels @ 4 caps
Reduct xt @ 3 Caps (added in today)

No sides off the clomid. Balls are fine and the last few days I’ve noticed improvements mentally. Had been a touch lethargic, just a bit meh, nothing severe by a long stretch but had to grind out training etc.

Anyway last few days that’s gone and I was absolutely buzzing to get in the gym today.

Heavy squats - hit a few triples at 319 (equalling the best I did on cycle). Attempted a triple at 330, made 2 and missed the third twice. But positive that no drop off in max strength.

I’m clinging to a weight of 205 at the moment. Christmas Day will bump that up I’m sure lol

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Few days into week 3 pct and same as before, feel good, feel sharp.

Good training sessions last few days, strength is maintaining, hoping to even push it on now I’m feeling back on it.

Dosing as before.

Merry Christmas all - honestly the amount of food I’ve consumed today is quite ludicrous but can smash a big gym session tomorrow so all is good.

One thing to note. Last 3-4 days my cardio has suddenly improved out of now where. Around a 10% improvement in speed.

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
So coming up to the end of week 3.

Honestly feel completely ‘normal’again. Will drop clomid to 12.5 for the final week.

Had a shocker of a session a couple of days back, was way down on squats and motivation generally but think that was a food hangover. I don’t operate well when I eat ****e which I have done more than I ever normally do over Xmas.

Weight is back up 4lbs these last 3 days but it’s pure glycogen and water. Will also be a little bit of fat but I’m not looking any less lean (have been using predator from chaos and pain).

Chest today and actually a small bit of progress on bench which was needed. Felt good and just need to get my head down and push on now.

Deadlifts tomorrow will be a big test.

Aim is still to keep around 7lbs scale weight (prob more lbm) and maintain strength through to my next run.

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
So end of week 3 pct. absolutely no sides from the clomid, it’s only the fact that I feel everything is firing correctly that’s stopping me worrying it’s bunk (shedding a few tears at least let’s you know it’s legit lol).

Current stack is:
Clomid 12.5
Mk677 at 25
X gels
M test
Adamantine (epicatch and laxo)
Reduce x t

Another weird couple of sessions, few days back 341 on deads felt heavy and only managed 5x5 (aim was 8 reps and the week before I’d made 335 for 4x8)

But the yesterday I hit a triple on back squat at 330 (following triples at 310 and 320) - was a 3 rep pr.

Then from nowhere a 1 rep push press at 183, a 6lb pr (on a lift I’m technically poor at).

I’d cleaned my diet back up after Xmas, mentally I perform better when I eat well so that may have played a part, the epicatchin and laxo May have kicked it quickly but will need to see more progress. I’m hoping I’m just transitioning in pct back onto my natural test which, with the natty stack boost, is allowing me to progress.

Found a uk company I can get bloods done as well so around end jan/early Feb I’ll get that (I know should have done before my first cycle) so I have a baseline moving forward.

Happy New Years guys

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Hey fellas, updates coming slower as pct is boring really.

Everything feels fine (aside from the lack of excitement I felt when ‘on’ not being there - miss that feeling so much lol). Nuts are good and feel fine in myself.

Training has been all over the place. Struggled big time with back squat on Tuesday, only made 242 for 5x5 no belt l, aim was 4x8 at least (done 4x8 at 248 pre Xmas).

But much better chest session today. Hit 3 sets of 8 at 182.

Final report tomorrow.

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
So, the time has come. Last day of pct today thus this will my final update (of course will answer any questions or comments).

Weight this morning = 206 dead. 8lbs up on scale and approx 15% body fat.

Basically I gained a couple of lbs fat over Xmas (stupidly) which brought me back to same leanness as when I started (had got leaner). But 8lbs lean mass kept I’ll take.

Strength = despite the ropey training last week I can confidently say I’ve at least maintained the top end strength gained.

My ability to deal with volume has gone but I’ve pb’d my 3 rep back squat last Saturday and today pulled 341 for 4 sets of 8 reps. Last week hit pb doubles and triples on dead as well.

Definitely lost some of the muscle hardness I had on cycle. Little bit of fat regain didn’t help appearance wise either. A couple of into pct I looked the best I ever had.

But all things considered I’m really happy. Genuine lean mass and strength added with no issues or notable sides.

Part of running a milder cycle was also to check I had the discipline to do this correctly, to train as needed and manage a proper pct. again feel like that’s been successful and I’m fully confident to step things up significantly on compounds used next time.

Things I’ve learned for next time:

- need to see the time on plus the pct as one. I focused heavily on the first 8 weeks and gave it everything, was hard to maintain any intensity in pct because of that.

- time being on over holidays, the nutrient partitioning would have been really helpful in the last two weeks.

- increase calories and carbs earlier or from the start (I started just off a cut so reverse dieted up, lost out on gains early on through that).

That’s it really, felt my training program worked well and everything else as solid.

Thanks to all who followed, hopefully this will serve as useful to anyone else planning this cycle.

Get swole brothers

SouthPawSD

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
So, the time has come. Last day of pct today thus this will my final update (of course will answer any questions or comments).

Weight this morning = 206 dead. 8lbs up on scale and approx 15% body fat.

Basically I gained a couple of lbs fat over Xmas (stupidly) which brought me back to same leanness as when I started (had got leaner). But 8lbs lean mass kept I’ll take.

Strength = despite the ropey training last week I can confidently say I’ve at least maintained the top end strength gained.

My ability to deal with volume has gone but I’ve pb’d my 3 rep back squat last Saturday and today pulled 341 for 4 sets of 8 reps. Last week hit pb doubles and triples on dead as well.

Definitely lost some of the muscle hardness I had on cycle. Little bit of fat regain didn’t help appearance wise either. A couple of into pct I looked the best I ever had.

But all things considered I’m really happy. Genuine lean mass and strength added with no issues or notable sides.

Part of running a milder cycle was also to check I had the discipline to do this correctly, to train as needed and manage a proper pct. again feel like that’s been successful and I’m fully confident to step things up significantly on compounds used next time.

Things I’ve learned for next time:

- need to see the time on plus the pct as one. I focused heavily on the first 8 weeks and gave it everything, was hard to maintain any intensity in pct because of that.

- time being on over holidays, the nutrient partitioning would have been really helpful in the last two weeks.

- increase calories and carbs earlier or from the start (I started just off a cut so reverse dieted up, lost out on gains early on through that).

That’s it really, felt my training program worked well and everything else as solid.

Thanks to all who followed, hopefully this will serve as useful to anyone else planning this cycle.

Get swole brothers
Thanks for your detailed log brotha! Definitely did better than I did haha

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
manifesto Cycle Logs 14
Cycle Logs 8
Cycle Logs 109
brandlife Cycle Logs 28
ZachH Anabolics 141