First cycle in years

BarryScott

BarryScott

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Can't be arsed making a log but just posting this here on the off chance anyone is interested or has any input.

300mg test e e5d (420mg pw)

50mg var ed

Arimidex and nolva on hand.

manifesto

manifesto

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
What are your goals? And current body composition?

BarryScott

BarryScott

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
What are your goals? And current body composition?
5'10", 180lbs, leanish, 36 years old. Started training again this summer after a patchy couple years. Goals are lean bulk and rebuild strength.

Last edited:
manifesto

manifesto

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
Are you on TRT?

BarryScott

BarryScott

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Nope. Also this is my first time using test or injecting. Only done sarms and designer steroids previously. I'm undecided whether I'm going to come off or cruise on 1/2 a ml a week when I'm done with this cycle, which will last about 14 weeks.

jtmass

jtmass

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Test E dosage is good. But, see if you need 50mg var from day1. I would recommend starting at 30mg ed and see how you like it.

manifesto

manifesto

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
Nope. Also this is my first time using test or injecting. Only done sarms and designer steroids previously. I'm undecided whether I'm going to come off or cruise on 1/2 a ml a week when I'm done with this cycle, which will last about 14 weeks.
We are the same age and I decided to go on TRT a couple years back...I never cycled but had extremely low levels so I got prescribed by insurance...may be something to consider.

Also, I would add some I jectable L-Carnitine...it will greatly increased androgen receptor sisnsitity and make 400mg test stronger

SkRaw85

SkRaw85

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
And ponder more frequent test injections during blast

BarryScott

BarryScott

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
My anavar tabs are 50mg. I thought 50mg might be too low if anything and considered doing 100mg ed. How long until you start noticing anavar gave an affect usually anyway?

jtmass

jtmass

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
My anavar tabs are 50mg. I thought 50mg might be too low if anything and considered doing 100mg ed. How long until you start noticing anavar gave an affect usually anyway?
100mg is definitely a lot if you really have 50mg/tab of Var in them. Break it up into half. I say this only because you haven't done a cycle in years. Pay attention to your lipids and liver enzymes with bloodwork as you move the dosages up.

I started noticing strength gains almost immediately and my muscles got harder as I progressed into the cycle.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Couple things, I like more frequent injections, less side effects.

The ppl who say var is weak have had underdosed or fake var. If you had pharmacy var or a 100% accurate dosed ugl then 30-40mg is a good starting point and you will probably never need to go above 60. If your source is crap then 50-100. Just because it comes in 50caps I'm pretty sure it's underdosed ugl, so ya probably start at 50.

At 36 I wouldn't pct if you plan on running multiple cycles in your life. I cruise on 150mg in-between my cycles and one can make a strong argument that the rollercoaster ride of going on and off and the pct drugs like clomid and nolva are more unhealthy then long cruises on a low dose of test.

SkRaw85

SkRaw85

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Even 40 mg var does wonders for me. People respond differently but start low. If your joints start aching it probably is windy not var. This seems to be the most common occurrence with this compound. But 5 days pinning is a bit of a stretch and will be more of a rollercoaster with AI. I pin TRT dose sub q eod and need no AI.

BarryScott

BarryScott

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Pip has been excruciating unfortunately. Weird thing is the first pin was fine, dull ache the following day but no big deal. Last two pins have hurt immediately after injecting and can barely move my arm for the next 48 hours. The oil has felt much stiffer when drawing and injecting so wondering if I accidentally switched vials (same lab but maybe a different batch) or it's to do with the fact I left the gear in my car overnight and something happened to it from the cold.

manifesto

manifesto

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
Try 1.5 inch, 25 Guage in the butt...shouldn't be much/if any PIP.

jtmass

jtmass

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Pip has been excruciating unfortunately. Weird thing is the first pin was fine, dull ache the following day but no big deal. Last two pins have hurt immediately after injecting and can barely move my arm for the next 48 hours. The oil has felt much stiffer when drawing and injecting so wondering if I accidentally switched vials (same lab but maybe a different batch) or it's to do with the fact I left the gear in my car overnight and something happened to it from the cold.
I have always had pip if the oil isn't thin and it just forms a lump for a few days with pain. I switched to better brands and I have zero pip or lump.

BarryScott

BarryScott

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Using 5 a 1" 25g in the shoulders. Can't reach glutes unfortunately.

manifesto

manifesto

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
Using 5 a 1" 25g in the shoulders. Can't reach glutes unfortunately.
You should be able to reach your glutes...im about 15 pounds heavier than you and don't have great flexibility and I can reach mine.

manifesto

manifesto

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
Also, unless you have some decent size shoulders, 1 inch may be to long.

BarryScott

BarryScott

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Unfortunately I just cannot reach my glutes, I have tried. My shoulders are pretty beefy, feels like I could go in twice as deep before I got close to bone or anything. I'll maybe try not pushing the before in so far next time and see.

Weirdly, the day or so after my pin my skin on the shoulder and upper arm all turns red. Is this a reaction to something in the gear?

TMloc

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Bro you're the first person I've ever heard whom can't reach glutes. Please correct me if it was something I missed here. Like mentioned above 25g 1.5 should get the job done

BarryScott

BarryScott

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Bro you're the first person I've ever heard whom can't reach glutes. Please correct me if it was something I missed here. Like mentioned above 25g 1.5 should get the job done
Like I said, I can't reach them. Don't know why that's so difficult to accept. People have different bone structures and levels of flexibility.

BarryScott

BarryScott

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
How do you wipe your ass?
Reaching forward between my legs allows me to reach my arsehole with toilet paper. Don't think that would work for sticking a pin into my upper glute though.