First cycle in 15+ years - Questions

Eckoteer

Awards
I am on TRT at 150mg Test Cyp/week. He may be going up depending on my bloodwork so I could be at 175-200/week eventually. Once I get everything leveled out for a few months, I was thinking about doing a cycle. I have not done one in over 15 years. Last cycle I did was Sustanon 250 and Dianabol so I have some experience. I want to keep it simple at first, but I have a few questions:

1. I was thinking a higher dose of Test and maybe Anavar and/or Mast. I do have liver issues so I don't want anything hepatoxic. I was thinking 300mg test / 200mg mast per week OR 400-500mg test per week and 25mg var/day weeks 1, 2, 7, 8 and 50mg/day weeks 3, 4, 5, 6. What do you think?
2. Should I stick with Test Cyp or maybe Cyp and Eth?
3. I was told if I am on TRT, when I get off the cycle I don't need to PCT, just get back on my TRT dose. Is that true?
4. Should I take arimidex, nolva, etc. while on cycle? At the moment I am not on anything, but he may put me on something depending what my estrogen blood work looks like.

It's been a while, but I have done my research. I am not going at this dumb and blind. I just wanted a few opinions before I do it.

Thanks

Mikereyn513

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
1. Test/mast would be awesome at a 1:1 ratio as a first blast start st 300/300 titrate up to 400/400 only if needed
2 Doesn't really matter
3 no pct that's the whole point of trt blast/ cruise
4 have on hand just on case but usually mast takes care of an estro issues when test us under a gram
Hope this helps @Smont @Hyde anything else?

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Looks good to me, but It look like he's under the impression that cyp and enth are somehow different so just to clear that up, there the same thing. One just stays I'm yiur system for a extra day or 2. There the same thing

Mikereyn513

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Yea that's why i told home doesn't matter. I'm an enth guy but if all I could get was cyp I'd be fine.

Eckoteer

Awards
Looks good to me, but It look like he's under the impression that cyp and enth are somehow different so just to clear that up, there the same thing. One just stays I'm yiur system for a extra day or 2. There the same thing
I just meant since I'm already on cyp, would it matter if I switched it up, but now that I hear myself asking, I realize that's a dumb question. Test is test. How often should I take the mast? Does mast eth last about 5 days like test eth? Also, what about the var? BTW, I'm trying to cut some fat as well.

Mikereyn513

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Yea you'll do the mast with the test ( I would draw both in the same syringe) the var I would hold off on. Fat loss will come from diet and cardio. You need to see how you're body reacts to a second compound( being mast) so if you get sides you know where it's coming from if var is on there you won't know if it's var or mast causing sides

Mikereyn513

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
BTW there are no dumb questions when it comes to this. Don't be afraid to ask just realize you may not always like the answer you get. Like if you said what about tren we would tell you hell no which may not be the answer you want.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Not a dumb question. Someone knew to anabolics I wouldn't expect to understand half lives and esters completely, but there interchangeable because there basically the same. But there are old school guys who haven't extended there learning since the 90's who still think test prop is stronger and dryer and sustonon is the strongest because it has 3 testosterones, e en tho there's only 1 testosterone and 3 esters. I have a buddy that I stopped trying to explain these things to completely because he Literally has 0 capacity to learn or accept anything new. To him test 400 is the strongest test literally because it hurts and says 400. I tried explaining it the same if he took a 200mg test with 2 shots instead of 1 and his head spun around like the Exorcist.

Eckoteer

Awards
Yea you'll do the mast with the test ( I would draw both in the same syringe) the var I would hold off on. Fat loss will come from diet and cardio. You need to see how you're body reacts to a second compound( being mast) so if you get sides you know where it's coming from if var is on there you won't know if it's var or mast causing sides
Not a dumb question. Someone knew to anabolics I wouldn't expect to understand half lives and esters completely, but there interchangeable because there basically the same. But there are old school guys who haven't extended there learning since the 90's who still think test prop is stronger and dryer and sustonon is the strongest because it has 3 testosterones, e en tho there's only 1 testosterone and 3 esters. I have a buddy that I stopped trying to explain these things to completely because he Literally has 0 capacity to learn or accept anything new. To him test 400 is the strongest test literally because it hurts and says 400. I tried explaining it the same if he took a 200mg test with 2 shots instead of 1 and his head spun around like the Exorcist.
Thanks, guys. I've only been a member for a short time, but I knew I could get some advice.

As far as the TRT dose. My doc said he will adjust my dose until I get between 900-1100. I was surprised he would let me get that high. Say I get a level around 1000+\- ng/dl. Will I have any sides from cruising at that indefinitely? Also, once I'm leveled out, and I do a cycle, how long for my levels to get back to normal when I get back on my TRT dose? I don't want to do a cycle, get off, go in for bloodwork, and have my levels be 1500+, he may get a little suspicious lol.

Oh, and one more thing. I know there is no source talk here, but can I PM you and ask about a potential source, or is that not allowed either? I have a couple in mind I have done some research on, but I would like to hear from someone outside of that forum that can confirm for me.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Thanks, guys. I've only been a member for a short time, but I knew I could get some advice.

As far as the TRT dose. My doc said he will adjust my dose until I get between 900-1100. I was surprised he would let me get that high. Say I get a level around 1000+\- ng/dl. Will I have any sides from cruising at that indefinitely? Also, once I'm leveled out, and I do a cycle, how long for my levels to get back to normal when I get back on my TRT dose? I don't want to do a cycle, get off, go in for bloodwork, and have my levels be 1500+, he may get a little suspicious lol.

Oh, and one more thing. I know there is no source talk here, but can I PM you and ask about a potential source, or is that not allowed either? I have a couple in mind I have done some research on, but I would like to hear from someone outside of that forum that can confirm for me.
I would stop Injecting test a solid 6 weeks before bloods. I wouldn't take a single injection for the first 4 and then go back to your normal trt schedule for the 2+ weeks before bloods. It takes approximately 5 half lives for the drug to clear. So with a 10 day half life that's 50 days. How long do you have till your next bloods. If the time frame is short enough you could use prop for your cycle.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I will say this, You mentioned your doctor is still fiddling with your TRT dose and that means you're not dialed in yet. Or at least he doesn't seem to think you're dialed and yet so it's a bad time to run a cycle and you should wait until hes done doing that. Because if you screw up they lower your dose

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!

Don't post a source. I don't think it's against the rules to privately check a source you already have.

Eckoteer

Awards
I will say this, You mentioned your doctor is still fiddling with your TRT dose and that means you're not dialed in yet. Or at least he doesn't seem to think you're dialed and yet so it's a bad time to run a cycle and you should wait until hes done doing that. Because if you screw up they lower your dose
Oh no, I'm waiting until my dose is dialed in.

Eckoteer

Awards
I would stop Injecting test a solid 6 weeks before bloods. I wouldn't take a single injection for the first 4 and then go back to your normal trt schedule for the 2+ weeks before bloods. It takes approximately 5 half lives for the drug to clear. So with a 10 day half life that's 50 days. How long do you have till your next bloods. If the time frame is short enough you could use prop for your cycle.
During the first 4 weeks following the cycle, do I need to PCT since I'm going back on my TRT. I thought once the cycle ended I just jump right back on my TRT dose.

As for the prop, if I did Test prop and Mast prop would I just inject like 3 times a week instead of once?

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
During the first 4 weeks following the cycle, do I need to PCT since I'm going back on my TRT. I thought once the cycle ended I just jump right back on my TRT dose.

As for the prop, if I did Test prop and Mast prop would I just inject like 3 times a week instead of once?
There was no such thing as pct for someone on trt

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Pct is to restart your natural testosterone production and get back to normal. If you were able to do that you wouldn't need TRT in the first place. You will never in your life do a pct unless you decided to never use test again and pray your natty t comes back

Mikereyn513

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Yea you jump right back on your trt dose you dont pct. As far as the prop yiu inject every other day. So if it's 100mg/cc yilou do 1cc on Monday/ Wednesday/ Friday and that would be 300mg add in a cc of mast prop to each 1 and that would come out to 300/300. Beware tho test prop has pretty decent pip. Do yOu remember that from sustanon? Prop feels about the same to me

Mikereyn513

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Cmon @Smont You know prop gives you a dryer harder version of test lol

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!

Yes, you could stay on your regular trt timing and add the extra test prop and mast prop eod.

So pin trt Sunday, and test and mast prop M,W,F would probably be the simplest approach

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Cmon @Smont You know prop gives you a dryer harder version of test lol
The only difference I really see in ppl with prop is mental. The ppl when seem to get a "on" feeling to gear seem to get that feeling amplified with short esters.

Eckoteer

Awards
Yes, you could stay on your regular trt timing and add the extra test prop and mast prop eod.

So pin trt Sunday, and test and mast prop M,W,F would probably be the simplest approach
Gotcha, but at the end of the cycle, do I keep right on with my TRT? You said not to do anything for 4 weeks. Sorry for the confusion. Also, if do stop completely for 4 weeks I don't need to take anything during that time to help with potential sides from coming off?

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Gotcha, but at the end of the cycle, do I keep right on with my TRT? You said not to do anything for 4 weeks. Sorry for the confusion. Also, if do stop completely for 4 weeks I don't need to take anything during that time to help with potential sides from coming off?
Stop pinning everything for 4 weeks so yiur testosterone levels will drop to normal as fast as possible. If you keep pinning test it's like taking a sip of water and refilling the cup after every sip. After about 4 weeks your testosterone levels should be close to normal. Then resume trt.

You can continue pinning the testosterone the entire time if you want but your levels are not going to get back to where they should be in time and it's going to draw red flag on your bloods. You don't wanna walk in the door witj a 3500 test score

Eckoteer

Awards
Yea you jump right back on your trt dose you dont pct. As far as the prop yiu inject every other day. So if it's 100mg/cc yilou do 1cc on Monday/ Wednesday/ Friday and that would be 300mg add in a cc of mast prop to each 1 and that would come out to 300/300. Beware tho test prop has pretty decent pip. Do yOu remember that from sustanon? Prop feels about the same to me
Yes, I do remember the Sustanon pip. Even worse was the Mexican injectable methandienone!! It sucked, but about 1-2 hours after the shot you felt like you could go head-to-head with a 2000lb bull. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: I literally gained 100 lbs on my bench in three months. It was stupid, but when I came off it was horrible.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Sides from coming off what? Your not coming off of testosterone Your just going to stop injecting the testosterone so that your levels can drop back down to normal just because you didn't take an injection doesn't mean that you are not still on testosterone you are on it for as long as it's in your system.

I'm sorry man I don't know how to explain any more clearly. You're on testosterone for life, you're never coming off of it just because you didn't take an injection for a couple of weeks doesn't mean that you came off you're just letting the numbers lower until they're back and range but you are still on the whole time. Heck if you took one shot of deca you're on deca for like 4 months.

Eckoteer

Awards
Stop pinning everything for 4 weeks so yiur testosterone levels will drop to normal as fast as possible. If you keep pinning test it's like taking a sip of water and refilling the cup after every sip. After about 4 weeks your testosterone levels should be close to normal. Then resume trt.

You can continue pinning the testosterone the entire time if you want but your levels are not going to get back to where they should be in time and it's going to draw red flag on your bloods. You don't wanna walk in the door witj a 3500 test score
So, assuming I don't have any bloodwork coming up and I just drop back down to TRT dose, will I be back to normal in 2 or 3 months?

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
@Mikereyn513 you do NOT want to hop right back on your trt dose, that's how you screw up and make yiur Dr. Lower yiur dose

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
So, assuming I don't have any bloodwork coming up and I just drop back down to TRT dose, will I be back to normal in 2 or 3 months?
If you continue pinning right after the cycle it'd gonna take a few months to get in range. That's your choice.

For all the ppl that blast and cruise, if your ending your cycles and immediately going to yiur trt dose and then cycle again in 2 to 3 months you are never really off cycle. Your rocking with testosterone well beyond the natural range year round

Eckoteer

Awards
Sides from coming off what? Your not coming off of testosterone Your just going to stop injecting the testosterone so that your levels can drop back down to normal just because you didn't take an injection doesn't mean that you are not still on testosterone you are on it for as long as it's in your system.

I'm sorry man I don't know how to explain any more clearly. You're on testosterone for life, you're never coming off of it just because you didn't take an injection for a couple of weeks doesn't mean that you came off you're just letting the numbers lower until they're back and range but you are still on the whole time. Heck if you took one shot of deca you're on deca for like 4 months.
I'm sorry man, . I understand that. I said coming off, what I meant was I just didn't know if I needed anything to help with being on such a high amount in case of estrogen, gyno, etc. But I guess that would be taken while on the cycle, not when coming off. Right?

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
This part mikey☝ you don't wanna jump right back to trt. You wanna let the extra test clear asap. You should also do this after your cycles or yiu
I'm sorry man, . I understand that. I said coming off, what I meant was I just didn't know if I needed anything to help with being on such a high amount in case of estrogen, gyno, etc. But I guess that would be taken while on the cycle, not when coming off. Right?
If you start getting estrogen sides or something in the weeks testosterone is clearing you may need some ai. But yiur going from 300 test back to trt. It shouldn't be a issue. If for any reason you needed a ai on cycle you will probably still need it during those weeks. Bit your getting into a subject of side effects. Everyone is different and there's no one size fits all protocol, not even a guideline really. Trial and error by the user. Ultimately you gotta figure that part out

Eckoteer

Awards
That makes sense, you
This part mikey☝ you don't wanna jump right back to trt. You wanna let the extra test clear asap. You should also do this after your cycles or yiu

If you start getting estrogen sides or something in the weeks testosterone is clearing you may need some ai. But yiur going from 300 test back to trt. It shouldn't be a issue. If for any reason you needed a ai on cycle you will probably still need it during those weeks. Bit your getting into a subject of side effects. Everyone is different and there's no one size fits all protocol, not even a guideline really. Trial and error by the user. Ultimately you gotta figure that part out
Thanks for all your help. I hope I'm not asking too many questions. He is rechecking my E2 this week and said he will prescribe me something if it's high, so I may have something anyway, but if not, and I wanted to have something on hand, what do you recommend? Arimidex, Nolva, Clomid, Tamox? Also, while being on TRT, do I need gonadorelin or HCG if I don't plan on having any kids?

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
That makes sense, you

Thanks for all your help. I hope I'm not asking too many questions. He is rechecking my E2 this week and said he will prescribe me something if it's high, so I may have something anyway, but if not, and I wanted to have something on hand, what do you recommend? Arimidex, Nolva, Clomid, Tamox? Also, while being on TRT, do I need gonadorelin or HCG if I don't plan on having any kids?
I can't answer what you will and won't need. Being on trt and using steroids doesn't mean you won't be able to have kids. Ran cycles in my 20' and decided to self prescribe trt at 34 so I could blast and cruise without the hormonal roller coster. Im turning 38 soon and Last time I checked my fertility was fine. Just about every steroid user I know has kids and most of them had there kids while on steroids

Mikereyn513

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
@Mikereyn513 you do NOT want to hop right back on your trt dose, that's how you screw up and make yiur Dr. Lower yiur dose
Oh I know that I didn't know that ge would have to get bloods, yea stop all shots 4 weeks prior to bloodwork

Mikereyn513

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
The only difference I really see in ppl with prop is mental. The ppl when seem to get a "on" feeling to gear seem to get that feeling amplified with short esters.
You know you might be right on that I finished off a bottle of test prop last month while i was waiting for my enth shipment and I did feel more of an "on " feeling at the gym like I took anadrol and some ephedrine. I felt more aggressive than normal and the only thing different in my routine was the prop

Mikereyn513

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
That's probably why seth feroce said mast prop is his favorite compound. I know that's why everyone loves tren ace including yourself

beefyfan

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I am on TRT at 150mg Test Cyp/week. He may be going up depending on my bloodwork so I could be at 175-200/week eventually. Once I get everything leveled out for a few months, I was thinking about doing a cycle. I have not done one in over 15 years. Last cycle I did was Sustanon 250 and Dianabol so I have some experience. I want to keep it simple at first, but I have a few questions:

1. I was thinking a higher dose of Test and maybe Anavar and/or Mast. I do have liver issues so I don't want anything hepatoxic. I was thinking 300mg test / 200mg mast per week OR 400-500mg test per week and 25mg var/day weeks 1, 2, 7, 8 and 50mg/day weeks 3, 4, 5, 6. What do you think?
2. Should I stick with Test Cyp or maybe Cyp and Eth?
3. I was told if I am on TRT, when I get off the cycle I don't need to PCT, just get back on my TRT dose. Is that true?
4. Should I take arimidex, nolva, etc. while on cycle? At the moment I am not on anything, but he may put me on something depending what my estrogen blood work looks like.

It's been a while, but I have done my research. I am not going at this dumb and blind. I just wanted a few opinions before I do it.

Thanks
There are certainly more knowledgeable guys than me on here. I'm not sure of your age but why not start simple. You are currently doing 150 test cyp presumably once a week? Why not just double it for 8-12 weeks and do 2 shots a week of 150? It wouldn't hurt to have adex or asin on hand but I'd hold off on it until you start getting itchy or labs come back out of whack. Just my thoughts.

Eckoteer

Awards
There are certainly more knowledgeable guys than me on here. I'm not sure of your age but why not start simple. You are currently doing 150 test cyp presumably once a week? Why not just double it for 8-12 weeks and do 2 shots a week of 150? It wouldn't hurt to have adex or asin on hand but I'd hold off on it until you start getting itchy or labs come back out of whack. Just my thoughts.
I actually thought about that, or maybe 400 mg a week, but I wasn't sure if I would notice many gains if I didn't add that second compound since I am already taking 150 mg a week. What do you think @Smont ?

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I actually thought about that, or maybe 400 mg a week, but I wasn't sure if I would notice many gains if I didn't add that second compound since I am already taking 150 mg a week. What do you think @Smont ?
400 test only is a massive bump from your trt. Absolutely would work. I rarely use more then 600 total mg for the majority of my cycles and I've ran plenty of cycles over the years. They still work just fine. I don't know about what your overall plan is but you can get plenty big on 400 test and a lot of food

Eckoteer

Awards
400 test only is a massive bump from your trt. Absolutely would work. I rarely use more then 600 total mg for the majority of my cycles and I've ran plenty of cycles over the years. They still work just fine. I don't know about what your overall plan is but you can get plenty big on 400 test and a lot of food
I'm actually trying to cut some fat and put on some lean muscle. Not trying to bulk up yet. Will I be able to burn fat (with a proper diet of course) on just test?

Mikereyn513

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I'm actually trying to cut some fat and put on some lean muscle. Not trying to bulk up yet. Will I be able to burn fat (with a proper diet of course) on just test?
If you're diet and cardio are on point test is one of the best things to use for a cut. I won't do one without it. I can skip the fat burners but not the test