First cycle HELP

ffyoung

Member
I'm on my first cycle now, started it without research of what to do after. I'm reading all these posts and it's kinda like reading Greek to me. I should have spent more time learning all this before I started.

Test 250 400mg a week
Deca 300mg a week
14 weeks

Please guys help me out here on what the hell I'm saposta do at the end of these 14 weeks.
 
You mean PCT? LOL. Bro, you need a "SERM".

Google "research chemicals".

And next time research a little more, or considering you didn't research at all, next time research.
 
You need to be mentally prepared for the inevitable; your balls turn into raisins and don't plan on any kind of sex once your finished the cycle for a while, like a few weeks to a few months. If you're less than two weeks in I'd hop off and study up first.
 
Ya I was only one week in when I started looking at this site and finding out I dont know what the hell I'm doing. I'm researching now but y'all keep it comin I need all the help I can get
 
Get a serm, using google you should be able to find quality stuff in less than 30min. Other fourms allow sources, well some. Double check your source is legit and place an order. You should also be able to find a real AI from the same place.

Next that deca is going to require some supports so i would research asap. ever heard of "deca dick"?????

PCT

Nolva or clomid
HCGenerate
AI


HCGenerate can be bought from several online retailers.
 
Back
Top