First Cycle - H-Drol

joebo

joebo

Awards
  • Established
So I'm going to run my first cycle. Not going crazy, just planning on running a 50/50/50/50 of h-drol and possibly add an additional two weeks at 75, but will see how it goes. I've read enough people state that their first h-drol cycle at 50mg for four weeks was very favorable. I do have a few questions though.

Is it best to take 50mgs in one serving like the original Halodrol or split the doses to the morning and preworkout?

My PCT will be Reversitol and Sustain Alpha. I have Nolva, but really am not planning on using it unless gyno would appear.

During cycle I will be running Cycle Assist. Comments? When is the best time to take your support supps? In between h-drol doses?

Thanks in advance.

asoulecpt

Awards
How many miligrams are the pills? Epithio has a 6 hour half life. So if they're 25mg pills, then I would take one in the morning and six hours later, take my second and workout. Cycle Assist is a good thing on cycle but it does contain things such as Milk Thistle, which can lower the effectivness of the Epi if it's taken with in two hours of each other. So maybe take your cycle assist before bed. I would also consider taking the Nolva regardless of gyno. It's really going to help you bring your test back faster and keep more of your gains in general. I would dose that at 20/20/20/20, taken in the evening before bed. Now if your still taking cycle assist, I would start taking that in the morning while on the nolva. I would wait until week 3 of pct before taking the reversitol and does it 3/2/2/1. Really let the SERM do it's thing for about 3 weeks and when your test starts to come back then hit it with the anti-aromatase.

Ju1cedUp

Awards
  • Established
^^ epithio? i think you're thinking of havoc not h-drol

OP- i think you're dosage looks good but definately split the dosages. i do mine, morning, pre-workout, post workout

joebo

joebo

Awards
  • Established
What about PCT? Do you think Sustain Alpha and/or Reversitol will surfice? I am also going to probably use some toco-8 I have in my fridge as well.

asoulecpt

Awards
Yeah I was thinking Havoc. Same idea applies with the Hdrol though. Split it up. It has a 16 hour half life, if that helps.