First cycle, finalizing plan after research

Wakka1

Awards
Researched alot, want to be very careful as this is my first cycle and might be considered a bit young to some.
21 years old. 173 lbs 5'8" 13% bf
Stats. Bench 265 Squat 335 Dead 315
Lifting about 3 years, started very small.
Goals. 180 lbs 11% bf. 365 squat and dead
Previously only used basic supps and ostarine

Cycle

Olympus labs epi5tane
30/40/40/40/40/45
CEL cycle assist
Orange Triad
Oximega
Amino 1 intra workout
Assault pre workout
Combat powder post

PCT

Nolva
20/20/10/10
Ostabol
0/0/0/0/10/10/10/10
DAA
Erase
CEL PCT assist
Forma stanzol

Thank you for any input, very open to advice and changing things around.

reps4jesus

reps4jesus

Awards
Looks great. I'd do osta at 10mg if your going to,.
I would replace the daa with cel PCT Assist. Or run both.

Wakka1

Awards
Planning on daa and pct assist, and osta just for 4 weeks in pct?

Peppers

Peppers

Banned
Awards
I'd use that Forma towards the end of Comin off Nolva and after nolva.

Wakka1

Awards
Will do, moving forma to the end. Any other opinions on bromo or osta?

Wakka1

Awards
cool ill use that then, looks like i got it all set up. thanks for everyones input

Tagger

Tagger

Awards
I might use Halo for your goals OP. It's a person to person thing but EPI doesn't ever make me feel "ON". But you can run EPI and some 4 Andro if you wanted too to counter act it a little bit.

Mystere3

Awards
I felt more "on" with epi than with my most recent cycle with 60-75 mg of dmz.

I might use Halo for your goals OP. It's a person to person thing but EPI doesn't ever make me feel "ON". But you can run EPI and some 4 Andro if you wanted too to counter act it a little bit.

Tagger

Tagger

Awards
I felt more "on" with epi than with my most recent cycle with 60-75 mg of dmz.
Really? That's Interesting. My M-Sten really pumped me up haha. Then I was side effect free and just kept getting stronger. Lol. Weird right.

Wakka1

Awards
Went ahead and bought everything as per the op. Thanks for the help, I'll probably end up trying hdrol or pmag next and be able to compare the two. Went with epi this time because of reviews of a bit more dry weight for cutting.

Tagger

Tagger

Awards
Went ahead and bought everything as per the op. Thanks for the help, I'll probably end up trying hdrol or pmag next and be able to compare the two. Went with epi this time because of reviews of a bit more dry weight for cutting.
EPI is proven and it works. Make sure to get joint supplements because it's dry.

Wakka1

Awards
Copy that, Orange triad multi v has joint support supps in it (glucosamine, chondroitin, msm) and the oximega is a fish oil supp

Swolljaboi

Awards
Cissus is great for joints too and not too costly.

Tagger

Tagger

Awards
Copy that, Orange triad multi v has joint support supps in it (glucosamine, chondroitin, msm) and the oximega is a fish oil supp
You might bump up to 30/40/40/50/50/50 that's if your body handles EPI well. I run it at 50.

Wakka1

Awards
I'll pick up some cissus in case I need the extra for joints, and I'll up the dosage depending how my body responds, just laid out that plan for a baseline

dustinfz6r

Awards
If you bought Olympus labs EPI then the pills are 15MG doses. So if you do a 6 week cycle it would be 30/45/45/45/45/45

Tagger

Tagger

Awards
I'll pick up some cissus in case I need the extra for joints, and I'll up the dosage depending how my body responds, just laid out that plan for a baseline
Of course. Have fun.