First cycle ever sarms ??

Bolex

Awards
So I'm new to the forum and have been reading a lot and been learning with you all.
I've been trainning for 3 years I am 36 years old and would like to step it up a little.
Been thinking about a mk 677 and lgd or mk 677 and Rad 140 ???
Would like to use what has less side effects.
Also I am not shure if I need on cycle support with these sarms ? A small PCT is usually used after LGD but not shure with RAD 140 but I think its still needed correct?
Dont want to do it for too long as its my first cycle thinking about 8 weeks.
Can you guys give me some advise about this.
Thanks in advance for your support!

NewAgeMayan

Awards
If you want to run 8wks I'd go with LGD, and get a test base (epiandro/4andro/super dhea).

Have an AI (exemestane) and SERM (clomid) as well.

Bolex

Awards
The AI should start at the same time when the cycle starts right ? Colmid as PCT the next day after finishing the cycle correct ?

NewAgeMayan

Awards
I personally wouldnt dose the AI until I felt it was needed.

And yip, easy just to start clomid day or so after last LGD dose.

Biggest choice will be what base to run with LGD.

InItForGainz

Awards
  • Established
I personally wouldnt dose the AI until I felt it was needed.

And yip, easy just to start clomid day or so after last LGD dose.

Biggest choice will be what base to run with LGD.
Regards this
I'd advise Dermacrine or Sup3r-DHEA seeing as it's a first cycle. Standard DHEA base to get the feel of it and find how you react to the new compound(s)... And it seems to be pretty well tolerated in terms of sides

Bolex

Awards
So you guys are telling me to drop the mk right?
The thing is that the mk is already on the way I will be receving it tomorrow :-(

InItForGainz

Awards
  • Established
MK is still good, just LGD would have been a better option in terms of a first SARM run.
It takes a long time for the effects of MK 677 to become apparent.
Can I just ask, why did you decide on the Nutrobal?

Bolex

Awards
MK is still good, just LGD would have been a better option in terms of a first SARM run.
It takes a long time for the effects of MK 677 to become apparent.
Can I just ask, why did you decide on the Nutrobal?
I went with it because I'm strugling a bit with my shoulder for a wille now and heard good things about mk and healling small injuries tendons etc.
Also side effects dont look too bad.
I'm now a bit disapointed because of the time it takes to kick in.
This is why I Was thinking of introducig LGD or other bulking sarm to the cycle to make me gain more and a little faster.
So lets say LGD mini cycle 45 days and mk along with it but for longer time lets say 8 to12 weeks

NewAgeMayan

Awards
Yeah sorry I didnt mean to imply you should drop the mk. I agree, run it as long as possible, itll be great through PCT and beyond. But, it can generate its own lethargy...coupled with potential LGD cycle lethargy, you definitely want a base to counter it (LGD).

45 days of LGD is a waste man. 6+ wks.

xGetxLeanX

Awards
Save that MK til PCT my friend. It's amazing stuff

Bolex

Awards
Can you post a scheme of an "ideal" cycle with the two products plus PCT

xGetxLeanX

Awards
Do some research and come back with your own picture of an ideal cycle

Bolex

Awards
LGD and MK? Are you adamant about not adding a test base?
NewAgeMayan sorry, but I had to read more about Test base products this is all very new to me...
Your advise in implementing a test base is to reduce suppression and lethargy as much as we can correct?

As I said I had already ordered the MK in fact it arrived today.
Lets say I use only MK-677 and let go the LGD for now as this is a first cycle ever would I benefit in adding a test base like Dermacrine or Sup3r-DHEA
to reduce the lethargy usually associated with MK-677 and even have a few extra possible gains?

NewAgeMayan

Awards
NewAgeMayan sorry, but I had to read more about Test base products this is all very new to me...
Your advise in implementing a test base is to reduce suppression and lethargy as much as we can correct?

As I said I had already ordered the MK in fact it arrived today.
Lets say I use only MK-677 and let go the LGD for now as this is a first cycle ever would I benefit in adding a test base like Dermacrine or Sup3r-DHEA
to reduce the lethargy usually associated with MK-677 and even have a few extra possible gains?
Fair enough man, obviously good to research and be informed.

A test base will help minimise on-cycle lethargy, but it WONT minimise suppression; in most cases it will only add to it to some degree. But you will be suppressed anyway, so you wont be 'losing' anything.

And no, a test base will not help with MK lethargy. MK is not suppressive of the HPTA...different MoA's.