First cycle concerns / questions

Dm1988

Awards
Looking to start my first cycle my coach laid out for me gonna be doing 500mg of test c and 500mg of deca sometimes for work I get stuck in a hotel which leaves me sometimes only lifting 2 a week will I still grow and have it be beneficial ? Just wanted so other opinions thanks guys

DennisC1986

Awards
I mean. If I was juicing and I couldn't get to a gym, I would make damn sure I was doing push-ups, squats, find a place to do pull-ups. Get yourself an iron gym (like 20 bucks to do pull-ups). Not ideal but better than twice a week. But yeah I'd say as long as you're eating enough and working out at all, you're gonna grow with a gram of steroids a day.

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Being in a hotel doesn’t mean you can’t lift. Hotels have gyms. Nearby gyms have free trials. Stick to one compound for the first cycle. A beginner doesn’t need to be dealing with both estrogen and prolactin.

YoungThor

YoungThor

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Do a prison style workout. Calisthenics all the way. Have a maid stand on your back while you do diamond pushups. Don’t waste the juice!

Cgkone

Cgkone

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Do a prison style workout. Calisthenics all the way. Have a maid stand on your back while you do diamond pushups. Don’t waste the juice!
Lots of prisons have iron still......not Cali though. Arnold took those if you can believe it.

D3x

D3x

Awards
  • Established
Charles Bronson has a good book about this called "Solitary Fitness." Outlining his workout routines in prison and solitary confinement..

Cgkone

Cgkone

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Looking to start my first cycle my coach laid out for me gonna be doing 500mg of test c and 500mg of deca sometimes for work I get stuck in a hotel which leaves me sometimes only lifting 2 a week will I still grow and have it be beneficial ? Just wanted so other opinions thanks guys
Yes you will still grow.
I'd make those 2 days count though.
Its not optimal but you will grow.

YoungThor

YoungThor

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Charles Bronson has a good book about this called "Solitary Fitness." Outlining his workout routines in prison and solitary confinement..
Yeah, that book is awesome.

That’s ****ed up that Arny took the inmates weights.

Country

Awards
Imo a 1st cycle should be 400 to 500mgs of only test e for 10 weeks no need for the deca . If you gain well stay at that dose till you hit a wall then up your test or add another compound. I believe u gain more off higher test then 4 different compounds stacked.