First cycle at age 39

Dss777

Awards
Hi every one, I’m pretty new to this forum and looking for some guidance and info about getting on gear for the first time.

I’m 39 years old and I weigh 85kg having a bit of old injuries and some cartilage issued in my knee ( done ACL as well back in 2010) and I have been training almost 19years and I think I have reached my natural potential.

I really wanted to get on some gear for 10 weeks to build some muscles another 5-10kgs to compete bodybuilding and thought of taking the following.This is my first cycle of my life.

8-10weeks
Testosterone Enanthate 250mg per week
Deca Durabolin 200mg per week
Arimidex once a week

PCT
Hcg
Nova
Clomid

Is this stack worth it to cycle for 10 weeks ? or

should I just run Testosterone Enanthate 400-500mg for 8-10weeks?

Should I increase the Testosterone Enanthate dosage ?

What’s the right recovery and pct?

Any other suggestions?

Pls share your thoughts it’s highly appreciated
Thank you

CroLifter

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Hey

Here is my take on this. With this stack you will gain better than just running 400-500mg of test, however 400mg of test would be easier to recover from.

Deca has sexual side effects but other than that i dont know of any "dangerous sides" (like with tren shortness of breath and vasoconstriction, or liver damage from orals )so imho at this dose it should not be an issue. 200mg of deca is really a sensible dose.

And I like the doses very much. Those are exactly the doses I would run if I was going to use those exact compounds.

It is usually recommended to just run test on the first cycle as it is easier to know what is causing what.

It is up to you. Test only at 400mg a week is more manageable, this stack will give you better gains.

As far as arimidex goes, do not use it unless/until you start experiencing estrogen related issues. Estrogen is highly beneficial to muscle growth.

Me personally, i would go with test/npp since npp is a short ester and wont linger in your body for WEEKS after stopping the cycle, making recovery hard.

If you go with deca, you may consider 12 weeks as deca really takes time to show effects.

Jaa0023

Awards
Hi every one, I’m pretty new to this forum and looking for some guidance and info about getting on gear for the first time.

I’m 39 years old and I weigh 85kg having a bit of old injuries and some cartilage issued in my knee ( done ACL as well back in 2010) and I have been training almost 19years and I think I have reached my natural potential.

I really wanted to get on some gear for 10 weeks to build some muscles another 5-10kgs to compete bodybuilding and thought of taking the following.This is my first cycle of my life.

8-10weeks
Testosterone Enanthate 250mg per week
Deca Durabolin 200mg per week
Arimidex once a week

PCT
Hcg
Nova
Clomid

Is this stack worth it to cycle for 10 weeks ? or

should I just run Testosterone Enanthate 400-500mg for 8-10weeks?

Should I increase the Testosterone Enanthate dosage ?

What’s the right recovery and pct?

Any other suggestions?

Pls share your thoughts it’s highly appreciated
Thank you
If this is your first cycle keep it simple with test E. If you’re wanting to do the deca to help with your joins im sure you can find something else to supplement that right now, since it’s your first cycle. You don’t want to throw a bunch of a stuff at your body and you don’t know how you’re going to react to them. So start simple.

-when was the last time you got blood work done?

-if you can take less and still make great gains that a bonus. So keep the test at 200-400mg, whatever you’d feel more comfortable taking.

Dss777

Awards
If this is your first cycle keep it simple with test E. If you’re wanting to do the deca to help with your joins im sure you can find something else to supplement that right now, since it’s your first cycle. You don’t want to throw a bunch of a stuff at your body and you don’t know how you’re going to react to them. So start simple.

-when was the last time you got blood work done?

-if you can take less and still make great gains that a bonus. So keep the test at 200-400mg, whatever you’d feel more comfortable taking.

Thank you for your reply I did my blood work 3weeks back.
ALT, AST and Urea a bit high
ALT 70 ( 5-40) u/l
AST 83 ( 5-35) u/l
Urea 8.4 (3.2-8.2) mmol/l

Apart from this every thing is in average range.

So I get rid of Deca and just do a Test Cycle ?
Will I be gaining at least 5-10kg with lower end (200mg) of testosterone or should I have to take 400mg. Cos this is the firs5 and last cycle I’m gonna do it.

Thank you

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Hey bro,

first up congrats for coming on with a really sensible first cycle plan and questions. Honestly it’s refreshing to see.

my view is similar to the above. Deca is a long ester so would normally be run longer than 10 weeks but you could use NPP instead. That said I would agree a test only cycle at 400 pw is a better idea for your first run. Some guys respond really well to test, others less so but it’s very useful to know.

start either clomid (50/50/25/25/25) or nolva (20/20/10/10/10) 3 weeks after the last pin.

the HCG is very smart to include. For a 10 week cycle I would be using it at 250 2x pw (I just do it when I pin the test for ease of remembering). The alternative is 5,000 a week for a couple of weeks after last pin but before clomid/nolva. I’ve tried both. For shorter cycles I personally prefer it throughout cycle.

the Adex you might not need. Don’t use an ai unless you actually get gyno sides. Lots of guys don’t at that dose and you do need estro to grow. If you do need it start on the cautious side of dosing.

enjoy it brother