First Cycle and Only cycle Critique test+ low dose deca

T

TK74

Awards
Hey wanted to 'hear everyone thoughts on my first and only upcoming cycle feel free to give any advice or critique.

Age: 24 (yes im youngish for gear please don't go on about how I shouldn't try gear yet)
Weight:88kg
Bodyfat:17%
3Years bodybuilding and 1-year powerlifting.

Wasn't going to run Deca as the first timer, but I only want to do one AAS cycle in my life and not planning on another.

FIRST CYCLE LEAN BULK
ARA
Weeks 1-10
400mg 1.6ml= 0.8ml x2 Testosterone Sustanon 250 and Enanthate
200mg Deca Durabolin1ml = 0.5ml x2
*Split into two injections ( Monday and Thursday)

Week 11 - Taper Week
1.4ml Testosterone Enanthate per week
*Split into two injections (Monday and Thursday)

Week 12 - Taper Week 1ml Testosterone Enanthate per week
*Split into two injections (Monday and Thursday)

Weeks 2-14
12.5mg 0.6ml AROMASIN 0.5ML
*Taken every other day (EOD)

PCT Weeks 14-
2weeks after last test e dose
PCT CLOMID NOLVA DAA 4WEEKS
100MG first day CLOM
NOLVA20mg and CLOM 50MG 1.5ML
NOLVA10mg CLOM50MG 1.5ML
CLOM 25MG 0.75ML
CLOM 20MG 0.6ML

T

TK74

Awards
I say that now huh? ahahah :biglaugh: well honestly I don't wanna keep cycling or even become dependant on trt

Reactions: Nac
AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Sorry to burst your bubble, but that "one cycle and done" motto will not work. Even if you do only one cycle, it wont be worth it. You'll just come off and struggle to make natural progress and on top of that, you'd be risking all the potential sides. Marc Lobliner has some videos where he mentions that people shouldn't touch gear unless they plan to be on it for life, and I think that a lot of people will agree. Just stay natural unless you want to rely on gear for life man.

jakz

jakz

Awards
  • Established
Could not agree more. One and done is almost never the case, but good luck man.

Alpha1a

Alpha1a

Awards
  • Established
As far as the cycle goes I think the test dosages are fine except I'd do just Enanthate if you only wanna pin twice a week, no real need to taper keep it 400 a week till week 12 . Deca that low and that short won't do much at all ether drop it or switch to npp 100 mgs EOD or MWF. Hopefully this is helpful (not just repetitive on what wasn't even your question)

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I've been off for a few years and think about my next cycle constantly but life is in my way. Any way. After your first and only cycle, if you do things right, once you got a extra 20lbs of new muscle you will change your tune and be back on a few weeks after PCT. Guarantee.

jakz

jakz

Awards
  • Established
As far as the cycle goes I think the test dosages are fine except I'd do just Enanthate if you only wanna pin twice a week, no real need to taper keep it 400 a week till week 12 . Deca that low and that short won't do much at all ether drop it or switch to npp 100 mgs EOD or MWF. Hopefully this is helpful (not just repetitive on what wasn't even your question)
Also this. Good catch sir. I was to busy with the "only cycle " thing.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
P Anabolics 27
S Nutrition / Health 14
H Anabolics 12
manifesto Anabolics 220
A Anabolics 11