First Cycle Advice

GrizzleB

GrizzleB

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Hey guys, I've been reading for while about first cycles and I'm trying to get everything figured out. From what I gathered my cycle will look like this

Wk 1-12 Testosterone Enanthate = 250mg twice/wk e3.5d
Wk 1-12 Aromasin 12.5mg eod - monitor and adjust accordingly.
Wk 1-14.5 hCG = 250iu twice/wk day before test injection.

PCT
Begins wk 15 to wk 19

Clomid 75/50/50/50
Nolva 40/40/20/20

Look good? Now I've seen lots of sources online but not sure if any are legit. I don't really know anyone locally either as I workout at home. This had been my main thing holding me back but I'm sure I can figure it out if I do some more research. What does all this cost total? Can anyone give me a ballpark figure? Any feedback is appreciated.

DemntedCowboy

DemntedCowboy

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
You want your PCT to start 2 weeks after last shot so if your last shot is week 12 I would start week 14 and I personally dont think you would need the HCG for this cycle.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Like said above start your pct right after cycle and you probably don't need such a high dose and won't need both. I would do clomid at 50/50/25/25 or nolva at 20/20/10/10 with an otc pct product.

GrizzleB

GrizzleB

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Thanks guys! So I should be fine with just nolva? I've read people prefer it over clomid so that saves money if I don't need both. What otc pct product would you recommend?

DemntedCowboy

DemntedCowboy

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Thanks guys! So I should be fine with just nolva? I've read people prefer it over clomid so that saves money if I don't need both. What otc pct product would you recommend?
Yes you should be fine with only Nova, I run only Nolva. I have never touched clomid

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Clomid is better imo. Just run both and play it safe

GrizzleB

GrizzleB

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Thanks guys. Kinda torn between trying to find sources or just trying a pH first like mk, osta, lgd etc. Looks like the nolva is easy to find and so are pH but for me seems a chore finding sources. I'd love more suggestions from or seasoned cyclers, peeps that have run aas and PHs and what people liked and didn't...

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Thanks guys. Kinda torn between trying to find sources or just trying a pH first like mk, osta, lgd etc. Looks like the nolva is easy to find and so are pH but for me seems a chore finding sources. I'd love more suggestions from or seasoned cyclers, peeps that have run aas and PHs and what people liked and didn't...
What's wrong with the cycle you had planned? Age btw?

GrizzleB

GrizzleB

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
33, nothing really. Just seems a hassle finding a source for aas. Also been reading about phs and we have PREs product which look promising and are easy to order...

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
33, nothing really. Just seems a hassle finding a source for aas. Also been reading about phs and we have PREs product which look promising and are easy to order...
Do more looking around and asking. If you go the ph route, I can vouch for predatornutrition. They're a board sponsor here as well.

GrizzleB

GrizzleB

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Do more looking around and asking. If you go the ph route, I can vouch for predatornutrition. They're a board sponsor here as well.
Thanks for the info on predator, and I'll keep looking

Mcballz

Mcballz

Banned
Awards
Doesn't running HCG through the cycle make for a better recovery?
Given you skip the HCG two weeks before your last Test pin.

Also in theory that would give you even more test since it keeps your natty going.
I think it would benefit to have some of your own test running along side synthetic.
Lol

GrizzleB

GrizzleB

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Bump so I've decided to go a different route. Going to try a sarm first, I'm thinking either lgd or rad140. Would Andro hard. Y musclegelz be a sufficient test base? Want something stronger than dermacine but with less sides that trest, input would be much appreciated!

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Bump so I've decided to go a different route. Going to try a sarm first, I'm thinking either lgd or rad140. Would Andro hard. Y musclegelz be a sufficient test base? Want something stronger than dermacine but with less sides that trest, input would be much appreciated!
I might be wrong (haven’t time to check) but isn’t andro hard, epiandro? If so then IMO not a great base (nice to add to a cycle but not as a base).

4-Andro or 4-ad both convert to test and are probably your best bets.

Shame though, I wanted to follow your test e cycle......I’ve run two ph cycles and pinning next time, was looking forward to following your experience before I did.

GrizzleB

GrizzleB

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
I might be wrong (haven’t time to check) but isn’t andro hard, epiandro? If so then IMO not a great base (nice to add to a cycle but not as a base).

4-Andro or 4-ad both convert to test and are probably your best bets.

Shame though, I wanted to follow your test e cycle......I’ve run two ph cycles and pinning next time, was looking forward to following your experience before I did.
Andro hard is 50mg super R dhea and 50 mg if epiandro. Yeah I planned on doing the test cycle but my source is MIA and I currently have cash on hand to pick up some things do I'm trying to get an order in today. Thanks for your feedback!

GrizzleB

GrizzleB

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Anybody got a good recommendation for 4 Andro? Was looking at alphagainz 4 but the place that had it for sale is now out of stock...

TheMovement

TheMovement

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Why not increase the application of Dermacrine? Sounds easier and at 216lbs sounds like youd need a discount code from them for a great run but its tried and true.

TheMovement

TheMovement

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I vote LGD btw lol

GrizzleB

GrizzleB

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
I vote LGD btw lol
Well dermacrine wasn't my choice yet, I was hoping androhard would suffice but I'm not sure? All these different forms of andros but don't think it's 4 andro. Dermacrine I'd definitely one I considerd, from a couple logs I'd seen on musclegelz it seemed like a note powerful transdermal. I'm all ears so any cycle vets please chime in, I'd like my first run to be successful as well as enjoyable

GrizzleB

GrizzleB

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Autocorrect butchered my post above lol, I think y'all get what I was saying....