First Cycle Advice (I want to cut)

B

BASEDghost

Awards
I'm 28, have been lifting for about 10 years and now want to try my first cycle. I was thinking 300 mg test e, as I am trying to lean out. I am 6'2 215 but wanna get to around 180 or so. Everything I read says dont cut on your first cycle....but I don't really want to get any bigger lol. Bench 290 Squat 350 or so (dont try any heavier) dont do deads.

So for a first cycle, would this be alright? or should i run something else with it? Im done doing natty cuts as I always lose too much muscle and strength even when i keep a low deficit and high protein diet. Any advice is appreciated.

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I'm 28, have been lifting for about 10 years and now want to try my first cycle. I was thinking 300 mg test e, as I am trying to lean out. I am 6'2 215 but wanna get to around 180 or so. Everything I read says dont cut on your first cycle....but I don't really want to get any bigger lol. Bench 290 Squat 350 or so (dont try any heavier) dont do deads.

So for a first cycle, would this be alright? or should i run something else with it? Im done doing natty cuts as I always lose too much muscle and strength even when i keep a low deficit and high protein diet. Any advice is appreciated.
You want to cut to 180 at 6'2"?

KvanH

KvanH

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
You want to cut to 180 at 6'2"?
This^^ 180 lbs is a weird goal for your height. Also you wont cut from 215 to 180 in any cycle that has a time span, that would allow a good chance of hormonal recovery.

RIPDanDuchaine

RIPDanDuchaine

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Just to answer your question, regardless of your goals, is you want to look for a DHT based steroid like masteron, primobolan and/or winstrol or anavar. Or you could add trenbolone, but it's a harsh drug to deal with. You would stack that with a low dose of test base 300 would be okay, or 250mg/week. You have to be aware of the side effects of DHT based AAS though, such as increased potential for hair loss and increased prostate size, so you'll want to take proper precautions when you use these compounds.

What weight you want to be is your choice. But I, and most other people agree that that's an awful lot of weight loss to expect in one cycle and might not even be a good look for you. Why wouldn't you want to weigh more if that weight is muscle and not fat?

J

johnny412

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Just to answer your question, regardless of your goals, is you want to look for a DHT based steroid like masteron, primobolan and/or winstrol or anavar. Or you could add trenbolone, but it's a harsh drug to deal with. You would stack that with a low dose of test base 300 would be okay, or 250mg/week. You have to be aware of the side effects of DHT based AAS though, such as increased potential for hair loss and increased prostate size, so you'll want to take proper precautions when you use these compounds.

What weight you want to be is your choice. But I, and most other people agree that that's an awful lot of weight loss to expect in one cycle and might not even be a good look for you. Why wouldn't you want to weigh more if that weight is muscle and not fat?
totally wrong advice from both of you lol! :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: