First cycle AAS (PRO’s WELCOME!)

Abomination66

Awards
Well, I prefer a nice even 1200.
ive gotten the hcg and the insulin syringes now im gonna try a shot of 250 ius hcg and see if it would happen something iknow iknow sounds funny its just a little experiment ive got loads of it so no bother. But i am confused with the doses it says 5000iu/1ml the syringe goes from 5-50 units is 25 units on the syringe 250 ius ?

Abomination66

Awards
Well, I prefer a nice even 1200.
ive gotten the hcg and the insulin syringes now im gonna try a shot of 250 ius hcg and see if it would happen something iknow iknow sounds funny its just a little experiment ive got loads of it so no bother. But i am confused with the doses it says 5000iu/1ml the syringe goes from 5-50 units is 25 units on the syringe 250 ius ?

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
You reconstituted with bacteriostatic water ? How many ml’s did you add?

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
You gotta look at it like this.
The hcg dust at the bottom of the vial is immeasurable. Once you add water, that amount is now how you calculate it. I like 5mls because now you have 1000mg per 1 ml. Makes sense right? It’s 5000mg per vial but the dose is dependent on how much bacteriostatic water you add. So with that concentration you’d just pull to 25iu’s to get 250mg

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Oh geez i would love to be natural at 1200, ive gotten hold of the insulin needles the thing is im gonna just shoot 100IUs and see what happens with me in the coming days just for an experiment tbh prob not gonna do **** the thing im curious about matt, my insulin needle goes from 5-50 units does it mean 10 units on the syringe is 100 IUs ? Its and 0,5 ml insulin syringe im gonna jab in my stomach and the hcg is 5000 iu/ml.
Nobody is natty 1200. That’s about where 300mg a week brings me to.
NOT at all safe for decades. 160mg/week would be a “for life” dose where you wouldn’t run into health problems most likely.

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Please send a pic of the insulin pin. It should go to 100ius otherwise all my math for you will be off as it may not be 1ml per pin then.

Abomination66

Awards
You gotta look at it like this.
The hcg dust at the bottom of the vial is immeasurable. Once you add water, that amount is now how you calculate it. I like 5mls because now you have 1000mg per 1 ml. Makes sense right? It’s 5000mg per vial but the dose is dependent on how much bacteriostatic water you add. So with that concentration you’d just pull to 25iu’s to get 250mg
Absolutely makes sense lol, the thing is this is already added bacteriostatic water 1 ml now contains 5000 iu so how much is this on the syringe with units ? It goes from 5-50 units.

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
5000mg per 100ius(1ml): 5000/100 = 50mg per IU
50mg per IU X 5 IUs =250mg..

5iu’s good sir. It’s like a drop of water.

Abomination66

Awards
So then 25 on the syringe is like 250 ius ? Be excused these ridiculous questions.

Abomination66

Awards
Nobody is natty 1200. That’s about where 300mg a week brings me to.
NOT at all safe for decades. 160mg/week would be a “for life” dose where you wouldn’t run into health problems most likely.
You know i saw this serial killer rapist once at discovery channel who was in prison he had 10 times natty production but he was 1 in 10 mill people

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Oh hi again sorry for the small argument we had so when you reach the 10 mark on the syringe then its 100 ius ? Its 5000mg/ml btw
10 mark = 10 iu

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Sorry, the first pic is odd. here a better one:

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
If it’s truly 5000mg per ml, you need 5iu’s. Just a baby tick 5 notches shy of the 10iu mark.

Abomination66

Awards
If it’s truly 5000mg per ml, you need 5iu’s. Just a baby tick 5 notches shy of the 10iu mark.
And yeah for 100 ? How many clicks from bottom ? Its an ridiculous small amount in there so yes

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Yes, so 95 of those clicks have NOTHING in them. It’s damn near an empty syringe.
Well, for a 50iu syringe, 45 would be empty. I’ve never seen these 50iu syringes before

Abomination66

Awards
Well, for a 50iu syringe, 45 would be empty. I’ve never seen these 50iu syringes before
IMG_1792.JPG
so yeah there it is on what click do you assume there is 100 ius ? Sketchy stuff to be dealing with iknow. This says units not IUS but they maybe are the same ?

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
FYI 100iu’s would be 2 of those rigs FULL. Both at the 50iu mark. Which would be the full 5000mgs.

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Hairy Grandpa, and Math, and myself may get frustrated, and sometimes may not even agree with each other because things have worked differently for all of us, but as a whole, we have a lot of good collective information and accounts from years of research and trial and error.
Insulin has been the single most anabolic substance I’ve used to date bc of the way that I used it, and HG currently is a huge fan too. But I never saw the value in Proviron until he disclosed sone solid advice about it. Now I’m changing my next blast up. We work collectively with each other here and take into account different perspectives. So we shouldn’t have been so harsh with you trying to be cautious with your dose, and I for one will be here only to help you with questions and experiences of mine

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
View attachment 184485 so yeah there it is on what click do you assume there is 100 ius ? Sketchy stuff to be dealing with iknow. This says units not IUS but they maybe are the same ?
And don’t worry about hcg. There’s thousands of guys that just blast 5000iu’s all at once and swear it works better than 250ius 3x a week.

Abomination66

Awards
FYI 100iu’s would be 2 of those rigs FULL. Both at the 50iu mark. Which would be the full 5000mgs.
Yeah true, 1 syringe is 0,5 ml that would be 2500 mgs right ? But then how much does it mean when other people are taking lets say 100 units ? im tired af but want to know how to do this before bed how much does each click represent ? There are 60 clicks from very bottom to very top.

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yeah true, 1 syringe is 0,5 ml that would be 2500 mgs right ? But then how much does it mean when other people are taking lets say 100 units ? im tired af but want to know how to do this before bed how much does each click represent ? There are 60 clicks from very bottom to very top.
If it were slin, then the exact amount matters. With HCG, I would pre-fill the whole syringe and inject 5-15 iu as needed.
Using the same syringe multiple times until empty, I'm a cheap bastard, LOL.

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Proviron, well. That alone could fix the problems @Abomination66 is having with libido, aggression and focus.
Its expensive and does not give your muscles -but it changes how you feel on cycle, especially when upping dosage to 75-100mg/d.

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Proviron, well. That alone could fix the problems @Abomination66 is having with libido, aggression and focus.
Its expensive and does not give your muscles -but it changes how you feel on cycle, especially when upping dosage to 75-100mg/d.
I truly wonder if it can assist with the diminishing returns around the 9 week mark on short esters or 16 weeks on long.
The SHBG lowering alone makes it worth trying to use it more. If receptor desensitization is truly and completely horse ****, then shbg lowering could possibly be beneficial for maintaining progress when I’ve always noticed a drop off after a period of time.
I’m definitely experimenting with proviron this year. Got some in the mail with Var and Trest was right now.

Abomination66

Awards
That might not be a dumb idea, ive heard its great for muscle hardness aswell as reaping the most benefits out of the cycle

Abomination66

Awards
So two full syringes of 0,5 ml would be the 5000 mgs right ? But at waht line on the syringe is the 100 mg dosage could you do the math from the syringe i sent here ? From bottom to top ? It will make my day !

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
So two full syringes of 0,5 ml would be the 5000 mgs right ? But at waht line on the syringe is the 100 mg dosage could you do the math from the syringe i sent here ? From bottom to top ? It will make my day !
Yes. With the syringes you currently have. The full 5000mg would be 2 of them FULL(1/2ml)
You can do the math based on that, but with the info that you gave me, 5ticks(IUs) will be your 250mg dose.

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Yes. With the syringes you currently have. The full 5000mg would be 2 of them FULL(1/2ml)
You can do the math based on that, but with the info that you gave me, 5ticks(IUs) will be your 250mg dose.
If you happen to have 1000mg left over, don’t be afraid to pin it all at once right before you start post cycle. I’ve done big blasts and I’ve done the whole 250mg every other day technique, and both are effective.
I kinda like the big dose of it right at pct time a lot though.

Abomination66

Awards
IMG_1905.JPG
so the 250 mgs would be at the red marker then ?

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Yes sir.
5iu’s=250mg
10 iu=500mg
20iu=1000mg
100iu =5000mg (1ml)
Math is just my thing.
I couldn’t tell you why test 5a reduces or what location the carbon ring is at. But I know my dose calculations at least.

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I truly wonder if it can assist with the diminishing returns around the 9 week mark on short esters or 16 weeks on long.
The SHBG lowering alone makes it worth trying to use it more. If receptor desensitization is truly and completely horse ****, then shbg lowering could possibly be beneficial for maintaining progress when I’ve always noticed a drop off after a period of time.
I’m definitely experimenting with proviron this year. Got some in the mail with Var and Trest was right now.
I'm not sure if receptor desensitization is a real thing -or not. But I gonna try it out in a few weeks. After almost 3 years of cruising and blasting, I gonna PCT and see what happens. Will open a log about it.

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I'm not sure if receptor desensitization is a real thing -or not. But I gonna try it out in a few weeks. After almost 3 years of cruising and blasting, I gonna PCT and see what happens. Will open a log about it.
Wow seriously? What’s the reason behind that move?

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Wow seriously? What’s the reason behind that move?
I'm just curious if I bounce back. In case I don't, we will see if I really need less roids when I start using again.

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I'm just curious if I bounce back. In case I don't, we will see if I really need less roids when I start using again.
I responded to just a third of the amount of gear after a 4 month no-gear hiatus as I would have with so 3x as much after blasting while only changing compounds for 18 months straight. There’s definitely something to it.

Abomination66

Awards
Math is just my thing.
I couldn’t tell you why test 5a reduces or what location the carbon ring is at. But I know my dose calculations at

This isnt rocket science either though, but i sure as **** feel like one now

Abomination66

Awards
I responded to just a third of the amount of gear after a 4 month no-gear hiatus as I would have with so 3x as much after blasting while only changing compounds for 18 months straight. There’s definitely something to it.
Btw matt, ive started to use the hcg on 400 mg a week but when i read online it said it had to be refrigerated to be effective when it has been mixed but mine was already mixed when i got it... so do you think this still has an effect ?

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Btw matt, ive started to use the hcg on 400 mg a week but when i read online it said it had to be refrigerated to be effective when it has been mixed but mine was already mixed when i got it... so do you think this still has an effect ?
I don't know, man. When I buy it here at a pharmacy, they sell it together with some ice cubes and you store it in a fridge.

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Well..... the good news is this....
You won’t know if it’s legit HCG or non-legit HCG.
Just keep it cold and tell yourself it’s doing it’s job. All fridge drugs can come out of the fridge, they just expire faster at room temp

Abomination66

Awards
Well..... the good news is this....
You won’t know if it’s legit HCG or non-legit HCG.
Just keep it cold and tell yourself it’s doing it’s job. All fridge drugs can come out of the fridge, they just expire faster at room temp
Well i just got it in a cardboard box now ice bits with this one lol, but yeah i had it outside the fridge for like 2 weeks now ive put it in the fridge so lets hope its still effective

jtbull

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
well you discussed your dose issue opinions. I will say that people get gains off of 200mg per week and there is such a thing as too much depending on goals. Personally my first cycle was 300mg for 12 weeks plus my trt dose of 150mg per week for a total of 450. I normally dont count my trt in my cycle as that is year round ( no pct when on trt you blast and cruise) I got stronger, leaned out a bit 2% bodyfat loss without major diet changes and overall felt better. next cycle i will get a bit more brave. That is what often people do they start with test only then mix from there. I might up the test by 200-300mg or ad 500mg eq a week not sure yet, but it will not be till after bloods in september.

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
well you discussed your dose issue opinions. I will say that people get gains off of 200mg per week and there is such a thing as too much depending on goals. Personally my first cycle was 300mg for 12 weeks plus my trt dose of 150mg per week for a total of 450. I normally dont count my trt in my cycle as that is year round ( no pct when on trt you blast and cruise) I got stronger, leaned out a bit 2% bodyfat loss without major diet changes and overall felt better. next cycle i will get a bit more brave. That is what often people do they start with test only then mix from there. I might up the test by 200-300mg or ad 500mg eq a week not sure yet, but it will not be till after bloods in september.
I think you may have forgotten that OP took PH's in the past. In that case 250 will be underwhelming for him, guaranteed.
In your case, 450 is not 250. I got bloods after 250mg/w for 10 weeks and I had 850 total test in blood serum.
IMHO, best is to use test as a base -or up to 500 and stack on top more potent stuff.

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I think you may have forgotten that OP took PH's in the past. In that case 250 will be underwhelming for him, guaranteed.
In your case, 450 is not 250. I got bloods after 250mg/w for 10 weeks and I had 850 total test in blood serum.
IMHO, best is to use test as a base -or up to 500 and stack on top more potent stuff.
Yup. Test plus oral. I got a decent amount of my first test cycle but I started at 400 with prop too, and ended at 650.

I’d rather see a good old fashioned test/500 cycle
Or Tbol or Var plus 300test cycle.
Something simple but effective.