First cutting cycle help contest prep

mxrider28

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Hey guys need a little help. Planning on doing an 8 week contest prep cycle. This will be my 3rd cycle. First one was test, 2nd was test and oral. Attached a pic was weighing around 220 here(bulking). Would like to compete around 205-210. Have really good knowledge in diet(lucky enough to have a 6 pack year round despite eating 4K calories plus a day)
Proposed cycle
Test prop 100mg EOd (350 week)
Masteron P 100mg eod (350 week)
Anavar 50mg day
PCT clomid 50/50/50/50/25/25
Nolvadex 20/20/20/20/20/20 (still need to find a source)
You guys think this is overkill. Of course will get bloods done but want to stay healthy. Will be competing in men’s physique.

Attachments

Last edited:
dezzy84

dezzy84

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I don't think it's overkill, you are gifted man. I would stay under a gram of gear for is long as possible...doesn't seem like you need more for the time being.

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I think cycle looks good you could throw in some winny or proviron for extra drying

mxrider28

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Was thinking of doing 30 var and 20 winny last few weeks. Just know winny is pretty harsh. And i don’t know much about proviron. Heard a lot of different opinions on it

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Was thinking of doing 30 var and 20 winny last few weeks. Just know winny is pretty harsh. And i don’t know much about proviron. Heard a lot of different opinions on it
Proviron is good stuff, and not harsh at all. It would be a good add IMO.

mxrider28

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Havnt figured out the diet just yet. Not starting for another 2 months. Probably 300 grams protein and start at 3500 cal and decrease by 50-100 a week depending how i look