First Blast

Scottfalcon

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hey guys- been on TRT for about 18 months now, everything is looking good on 160mg split to 80mg/2x a week, no AI, and no hcg (no more kids.) I'm getting ready to start my first blast right after New Years. Goal is going to be a lean bulk/recomp.

I'm planning on doubling my test C to 320mg a week split into 160mg/2x a week for 12 weeks. I want to add Tbol also, was thinking of starting at 30-40mg and adjust as needed. I'm going to grab an AI to have on hand, either exemestane or arimidex.

I've got a couple questions-

1. Kickstart or finish with tbol?
2. Tbol 6 or 8 weeks?
3. Which AI should I go with, exemestane or arimidex?
4. I do my trt sub q with .4ml, if I'm doing .8ml injections should I switch to IM for the blast? I have 25g/1" needles, would that work for IM in the delts?

Thanks bros.. any other input is welcome as well!

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I would go for aromasin (exem). Doesn’t hit the lipid panel bad like arimidex and also much more forgiving than arimidex if you over use it. (Harder to crash estrogen). I highly suggest you do your blast IM. Your blast will likely get bigger as you get more experienced and 500-750mg+ etc or even a second oil will make it miserable to do subq and also more likely to cause problems. IM is always better anyways imo. Kicker vs finisher is up to you. Tbol isn’t necessary very strong so I wouldn’t call it a kicker anyways as it’s going to take as long as the test to kick in. A kicker is something that would start working very fast (until the test kicks in 3-4 weeks in) turinabol won’t kick in until 4-5 weeks imo).

Scottfalcon

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I would go for aromasin (exem). Doesn’t hit the lipid panel bad like arimidex and also much more forgiving than arimidex if you over use it. (Harder to crash estrogen). I highly suggest you do your blast IM. Your blast will likely get bigger as you get more experienced and 500-750mg+ etc or even a second oil will make it miserable to do subq and also more likely to cause problems. IM is always better anyways imo. Kicker vs finisher is up to you. Tbol isn’t necessary very strong so I wouldn’t call it a kicker anyways as it’s going to take as long as the test to kick in. A kicker is something that would start working very fast (until the test kicks in 3-4 weeks in) turinabol won’t kick in until 4-5 weeks imo).
Thanks bro.. with that I'll probably use the tbol to finish strong during the last 6-8 weeks.. if it takes 5ish weeks to kick in like you said then I'll probably try to push it for 8 weeks.

Is 1" long enough for IM in the delts? I'm around 15% and arms are pretty lean. I know if I try glute or VG I'll probably need 1.5".

Reactions: Nac

Scottfalcon

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
And since this is my first blast I'm trying to be conservative and use as little gear as possible. I'd like to see how I do with estrogen/water retention/acne on 300 test and over the next few blasts slowly bump it up to see where the sides outweigh the benefits. I like the idea of tbol for more mass than var, less estrogen then dbol.. it seems like for a lean bulk/recomp it fits well. If I could come away 1-2% less BF and 5-10lbs more muscle mass I'd be very happy.

Reactions: Nac

BBiceps

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
What’s already said is good advice and I do TRT sub q and blasts IM with 25g 1in, mostly delts but rotate in glutes here and there. I would probably finish with 8 weeks of Tbol.

Good luck!

mxrider28

Awards
  • First Up Vote
At 320 mg a week I doubt you would need an AI. I've used tbol and found it worked pretty good for myself. Increase in strength and pretty vascular. 6-8 weeks at 50mg a day should be fine. 1 inch needle for delts and 1.5 inch for glutes.

Scottfalcon

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thanks guys for all the advice, looking forward to seeing my endo at the end of the month for Bloodwork and as long as it's all good I'm starting January 1st

Scottfalcon

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
At 320 mg a week I doubt you would need an AI. I've used tbol and found it worked pretty good for myself. Increase in strength and pretty vascular. 6-8 weeks at 50mg a day should be fine. 1 inch needle for delts and 1.5 inch for glutes.
Yeah I'm hoping to not need the AI but haven't gone over 160mg test yet so I'm going to make sure I have it on hand, and won't start using it unless i start seeing some symptoms.

Scottfalcon

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Ok guys, just had blood work done at the doc and ready to order for my blast and will start early Jan as long as my bloods come back good. Also just got covid so need to wait it out anyway.

Question is, I was set on 320 test and tbol for the last 8 weeks, but after reading alot of recent posts here I'm not sure an oral is the way to go. I was thinking of lower dose EQ, Primo or Mast. I want to gain some size but really don't want to use any wet compounds or 19-nors right now, and I'd rather only pin twice a week over ED/EOD. Anyone have any input, or just stick with the original plan of test/tbol?

Codybenz

Codybenz

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
If it’s your first blast I personally wouldn’t throw in another injectable. I would up the amount of test I’m taking vs throwing in another injectable at this point.

as far as orals, yeah they are worst health wise than Inectables, their hit on the lipid profile is the biggest concern in my opinion. That being said pretty much everybody on here uses them even though they know down side.

Tbol is one of my favorites, mild sides and I happen to respond really well. From experience with people and tbol, they either love or don’t really care for it. Seems like most people either don’t respond to it or really respond to it. It treats me right though.

BBiceps

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Ok guys, just had blood work done at the doc and ready to order for my blast and will start early Jan as long as my bloods come back good. Also just got covid so need to wait it out anyway.

Question is, I was set on 320 test and tbol for the last 8 weeks, but after reading alot of recent posts here I'm not sure an oral is the way to go. I was thinking of lower dose EQ, Primo or Mast. I want to gain some size but really don't want to use any wet compounds or 19-nors right now, and I'd rather only pin twice a week over ED/EOD. Anyone have any input, or just stick with the original plan of test/tbol?
Test&Mast was my first cycle and it was great so I vote for that, if you get Mast E you can dose it 2x week. You can still use the Tbol in the end if you want but not necessary.

Scottfalcon

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Test&Mast was my first cycle and it was great so I vote for that, if you get Mast E you can dose it 2x week. You can still use the Tbol in the end if you want but not necessary.
Thanks man. You mind me asking what you got from mast that made you like it? And negatives? What did you run it at?

BBiceps

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Thanks man. You mind me asking what you got from mast that made you like it? And negatives? What did you run it at?
I felt good with no sides, gained about 12-13lb without even trying and kept 9-10lb. It was long time ago but I think I started at 250/250 and ended at 375/375 or something like that. I used Test P and Mast P so I had to inject eod but if I do it again I’ll use E, injecting more than 2x a week is annoying to me.

Scottfalcon

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I felt good with no sides, gained about 12-13lb without even trying and kept 9-10lb. It was long time ago but I think I started at 250/250 and ended at 375/375 or something like that. I used Test P and Mast P so I had to inject eod but if I do it again I’ll use E, injecting more than 2x a week is annoying to me.
That sounds good man thanks.