First AAS cycle. (test e)

fleshbat

Awards
I'm about to start my first test cycle. I've done a long research on it. (A year+) I was wondering if I should run it 12 weeks or 15. 500 MGs per week. Waiting for legit HCG. Using Exemestane for the AI. Pct=torem/exemestane. I have been working out naturally for about two years. (2+ hours a day)
5'8" 162 lbs. (hard gainer) Already consume 250-300 grams of protein a day. BF%7. Age 34. Any advice?

PumpHouse

PumpHouse

Awards
I would start working out less and eating more.

My opinion is your probably not ready to start this stuff yet. But do what you're going to do, 3 extra weeks shouldn't matter too much. Especially if HCG is in the mix.

fleshbat

Awards
I do cardio everyday. I guess I need to cut that down.

MuscleJ

Awards
Every question you asked is sooo basic that a year of research would of answered all of that. 12-15weeks doesn't change only thing your on test 3 weeks longer. Your on the right track man. You should check your natural test first

fleshbat

Awards
Yeah . Even my own knowledge isn't enough that I feel confident yet. I think I'm gonna hold off a little while. Needless to say it never hurts to have as many opinions from you seasoned vets. It seems that torem is one of the best serms. You guys rock. Thank you for your help.