Firearm enthusiasts post some pics!

thefrenchmen

thefrenchmen

Awards
Anyone else around here like guns as much as I do?

I’d like to see what you have, I love learning about new firearms.

I’ll start with a few

IMG_2391.JPG

IMG_3078.JPG

IMG_2422.JPG

murica.

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I've got my eye on this bad-boy. Anyone comes up to me causing any trouble.. I whip it out and soak their crotch, then call the cops. Easily identifiable as the 'robber who wet his pants'... imagine the holding cell... I think it holds a gallon. You read that right. A whole gallon of whatever refreshing liquid you would like to put in it.

badass.png

Reactions: dds

youngandfree

Awards
  • Established
You really like glocks don’t you?

There are 2 types of people in this world....people who like Glocks and people who lie about it!
I'm a new convert. I got my brother infected with it. He's up to 3 now also.

jgntyce

jgntyce

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

There are 2 types of people in this world....people who like Glocks and people who lie about it!
Lmao. I actually own a Gen 3 and Gen 4 Glock 19. Glocks are good to go IMHO.

SFreed

SFreed

Board Supporter
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

Negged.

SkRaw85

SkRaw85

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I just turned in all my “assault style machine guns” at a local gun buyback program. I got a gift card for a hundred bucks at my local grocery store. Winning.

DemntedCowboy

DemntedCowboy

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I just turned in all my “assault style machine guns” at a local gun buyback program. I got a gift card for a hundred bucks at my local grocery store. Winning.
**** I would have given you $100, and you could have went to the strip club instead of the grocery store. Lol

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
**** I would have given you $100, and you could have went to the strip club instead of the grocery store. Lol
How about $100 for my super soaker? It has 4 changeable barrels! and shoots up to 20 feet.

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Left my AR back home for the summer, but I'm needing a 10-12" Free Float M-lok handguard if anyone has an extra laying around! Lol

Country

Awards
IMG_20171004_132447.jpg
Thinking of buying this from a buddy s&w mp 9mm good price 450$ any thoughts on the gun

thefrenchmen

thefrenchmen

Awards
View attachment 168365
Thinking of buying this from a buddy s&w mp 9mm good price 450$ any thoughts on the gun

450 is pretty high. Unless it’s a 2.0 unfired with extras, you shouldn’t buy it for more than 400.

What’s the condition and what does it come with?

It’s a good all around gun. Is it 9,40, or 45?

I had a compensated 45. Absolute blast to shoot.

It’s going to go bang every time, best ergonomics around, and decently accurate.

The trigger could be better, but for a striker fired gun, it’s good to go. It won’t be your range queen or the best shooter you own.

Shoot the **** out of it and take care of it. It will last you a lifetime.

Smith and Wesson is my go to manufacturer.

Alpha1a

Alpha1a

Awards
  • Established
IMG_0761.JPG nothing fancy but I sure do love to shoot that b*tch . And a little Chaos and pain promo :)

Country

Awards
450 is pretty high. Unless it’s a 2.0 unfired with extras, you shouldn’t buy it for more than 400.

What’s the condition and what does it come with?

It’s a good all around gun. Is it 9,40, or 45?

I had a compensated 45. Absolute blast to shoot.

It’s going to go bang every time, best ergonomics around, and decently accurate.

The trigger could be better, but for a striker fired gun, it’s good to go. It won’t be your range queen or the best shooter you own.

Shoot the **** out of it and take care of it. It will last you a lifetime.

Smith and Wesson is my go to manufacturer.
Im just getting into firearms and shooting i only have a glock 23 40cal and a s&w 5 shot airlite revolver that i carry. My pops is big into guns he loves kimbers he must have 7 of them.

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I've been thinking about getting CCW permits for my girlfriend and I. I have heard Arizona goes around to different states holding a course for their permits, as many other states recognize it as well and I will move around ever so often for work.

What hand guard do you have on that? I also have a DPMS, only thing I have added so far is a Vortex Strikefire II.

thefrenchmen

thefrenchmen

Awards
I've been thinking about getting CCW permits for my girlfriend and I. I have heard Arizona goes around to different states holding a course for their permits, as many other states recognize it as well and I will move around ever so often for work.

What hand guard do you have on that? I also have a DPMS, only thing I have added so far is a Vortex Strikefire II.
It’s actually a handguard off of Amazon lmao. You’ll have to get a low profile gas block if you want to add a handguard that extends as far as mine.

Slightly late reply.

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
It’s actually a handguard off of Amazon lmao. You’ll have to get a low profile gas block if you want to add a handguard that extends as far as mine.

Slightly late reply.
It looks good still, may not be the best quality but I'm not using the AR to protect my life lol

Yeah the plan is just purchase the low profile gas block and handguard/barrel nut needed and let the gunsmith do it for $30 rather than buy the tools to do it correctly.

thefrenchmen

thefrenchmen

Awards
It’s extremely easy to put on the gas block and the quad rail. Took me less than 20 minutes. Buy the special tool on amazon, and the quad rail comes with everything usually.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
General Chat 17
rascal14 General Chat 140
Nootropics 9
Trauma1 General Chat 1036
Milspec General Chat 10