Finishing up my first Test E cycle and........

jjpaige001

Awards
So I'm 14 weeks in to my first 16 week Test E cycle, added about 20 lbs(vast majority muscle because waist has only gone up 3/4 of an inch.) Goal is to hold as much as possible after before going on prep in a few months. Planning to take Mk677 as a bridge. What should I do for PCT. All suggestions welcome.

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
So I'm 14 weeks in to my first 16 week Test E cycle, added about 20 lbs(vast majority muscle because waist has only gone up 3/4 of an inch.) Goal is to hold as much as possible after before going on prep in a few months. Planning to take Mk677 as a bridge. What should I do for PCT. All suggestions welcome.
hey bro, people are gonna rightly highlight that you should have sorted your pct plan before that first needle went anywhere near you.....

but I’m in a good mood today and want to be helpful.

just to clarify though.

if you were going to ‘bridge’ from this bulk to a prep cycle that would involve continuing to take anabolics, just lower amounts/milder compounds (similar to a cruise although a cruise would typically involve just bio identical hormones like test at low or moderate doses)

mk isn’t an anabolic

so if you are going to pct then you need to let the test e ester clear (approx 5 weeks although some people metabolise quicker than that). So standard would be wait 3 weeks then start 6 weeks of clomid or nolva at 50/50/50/50/25/25 or 20/20/20/20/10/10 respectively

if you haven’t used hcg on cycle then 5,000-1,000iu spread across 5-10 doses (there is different protocols) in those weeks while the esters are clearing will help

but this is where the milk will turn sour for you my man, your gonna need to take 5 -6 months off to recover fully (time on plus pct equals time off)

use of anabolics will typically lead to trt, failure to take proper time off hastens the trip down that path

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Im going to be a party pooper because I’m not as nice as whisky and you need to know the truth. Props on gaining 20 lbs off your first cycle. Intra muscular water and especially extra added glycogen because of anabolics adds a fair amount of lbs on the scale throughout a cycle and this weight is not yours. It’s important you know that so you’re not disapointed later. If you gained let’s say 9 lbs of muscle in that cycle it is absolutely AMAZING. Don’t expect to hold on to more than 9-10 lbs of mixed muscle and fat. Rest WILL go no matter what you do. Once again if that’s the case great job because it could be less than that.

Last edited:
KvanH

KvanH

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
Good to hear your in a good mood @Whisky but I would say you're helpful pretty much allways, just sayin'.

@Mathb33 I was thinking the same exactly. Just because you gained 20 lbs and waist didn't grow much, doesn't mean you gained 20 lbs of muscle. Fat will accumulate to other places aswell and a lot of the weight is water. I'd think adding a pound of lean body weight per 2 weeks would be an excellent gain in any longer cycle. So for 16 weeks adding 8 lbs of lean bw is very good especially if not a lot of fat gained in the process.