Unanswered Finishing cycle with Tren

SouthPawSD

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Hey all,

Wrapping up a Test E (400mg/wk)/EQ (800mg/wk) cycle here in a bit. I have about 7 weeks left, and added tren A a week ago and switched to test P. Just want to make sure I'm on the right track, and not missing anything with tren that will mess me up. Looking to drop as much fat as possible, and get freaking shredded (sitting between 255/260lbs and bf scale is 11% so I'd guess anywhere from 11-15%.)

So for the next 7 looking at
1-7 Test P 30mg ED(~200mg/wk)
1-7 Tren A 50mg ED (350mg/wk)
1-2 EQ 400mg 2x/ week so drop EQ with 5 weeks left
1-7 t3 75mg/day
EC stack, taper up to full dose of 3x a day
Prami, 0.25mg/day, adjust as necessary.
Anastrozole was thinking .25 e3d, but not sure if I'll even need that much with such low test?

Any feedback? If I can handle I'll take tren up to 400mg/week. So far feel great on it but it has only been one week.

I have Var But at 50mg/day I get unbearable cramps. Not sure if lower dose would be worth it?

Excited to see were tren takes me on 8 weeks. I'll be running a pretty hard deficit of 1000cal a day. It is easier for my sanity for some reason to go 1000 instead of 500. Figure muscle loss won't be an issue with tren?

Any critique is welcome. Especially with dosages. This will be the first true cutting cycle I've done, every other has been recomp or bulk. So I'm not sure if dosages are too high or what not. I've always thought cut=lowest dosage possible to maintain muscle so your not just wasting money but with tren it seems to be different?