Finishing Anafuse – Next cycle help

Joe12

Joe12

Awards
Hello,
I am 39, 175, 10% body fat, work out 4x a week for about 1 1/2hrs, and do about 1 ½ MTBing as well. I am on a ridged BB diet and taking in about 3000 cal per day. I am also on my 5th week of anafuse. I am not sure if my recent results are from all the food or the anafuse, but either way its not delivering what I anticipated after reading all the raving reviews.

Here is my question; I am looking to try something a tad strong. Looking for minimal sides, and entertaining the possibility of doing my 1st sarm (or PH) cycle. Kind of scared of PH, but wouldent mind hearing your personal exp.

What would make a good 1st cycle for bulking?
Thanks,
Joe

jt75

jt75

Awards
  • Established
Hello,
I am 39, 175, 10% body fat, work out 4x a week for about 1 1/2hrs, and do about 1 ½ MTBing as well. I am on a ridged BB diet and taking in about 3000 cal per day. I am also on my 5th week of anafuse. I am not sure if my recent results are from all the food or the anafuse, but either way its not delivering what I anticipated after reading all the raving reviews.

Here is my question; I am looking to try something a tad strong. Looking for minimal sides, and entertaining the possibility of doing my 1st sarm (or PH) cycle. Kind of scared of PH, but wouldent mind hearing your personal exp.

Thanks,
Joe
What was the problem with the anafuse during your bulk? Did you not gain what you thought you would?

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
What, if anything else, have you ran in the past?

You're going to get the typical list, not that the typical list is bad. You'll see many posts with (-)Epi (I think that is what Anafuse is though, so maybe you do not want to go that route again). You'll also see AlphaMax, ArA, ABE, Laxo, etc. I would also advise to run a product solo before stacking it, that way you can see what works for you and what doesn't.

I like ArA for strength gains and if I want to go on a bulk which my cals are a lot higher than maintenance. That would be 300-500. Pumps are also very good with ArA. I enjoy AlphaMax more for a lean bulk and modest strength gains. AlphaMax will not only boost test, but keep cortisol and estrogen in check. It is an open label, so you can see the doses are all the ingredients, which are all proper doses. The older version, which can still be found contains Arimistane, an AI. That may or may not agree with your joints. The new version, AlphaMax XT does not have Arimistane, but contains 300mg Tongkat ali standardized for 2% eurycomanone and 10mg Boron Citrate, amazing combo for Free Testosterone, in addition to the other test boosting ingredients.

Something you can do is run one product for 4 weeks and then introduce another product for the following 4 weeks an essentially bridge. That will allow you to see what products work for you as well.

Do you currently take a creatine supplement?

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Hello,

Thanks,
Joe
You could try an osta run or an andro product but you are going to want to make sure you do your research and have a serm and a proper pct before you look into anything supressive. If you want to stay natural I would recommend an ABE and or X gels run.

Joe12

Joe12

Awards
What was the problem with the anafuse during your bulk? Did you not gain what you thought you would?
Don’t get me wrong… I have added weight, strength, hardening, and a little visual size. I just think I could have achieved the same results with my current 3000 cal. diet and the same workout intensity. Basically, after seeing it as the 3rd best bulking sup. at SS (ranked above 7 PH’s) I just expected more.

Joe12

Joe12

Awards
What, if anything else, have you ran in the past?
Just this, but I am also using the staples… creatin, protein, BCAA, Fish, Multi.

You also mentioned AlphaMax, which is a test booster, but I didn't think a TB would provide bulk. Also, I was looking into DAA Max, how would you compare the results of these two?

jt75

jt75

Awards
  • Established
New pes anabeta elite for 8 weeks and pes erase pro+ for 2nd half of the run will give you great results

Joe12

Joe12

Awards
You could try an osta run or an andro product but you are going to want to make sure you do your research and have a serm and a proper pct before you look into anything supressive. If you want to stay natural I would recommend an ABE and or X gels run.
Thanks, Im looking at both of those.
Also, I did notice several anafuse reviews mentioned a great jump around the 4th/5th week... I think Ill just let it run its course, before making my final call on the product, and keep researching.

Thanks for the advice.

jt75

jt75

Awards
  • Established
I would say stay natural until you've tried few things,abe,ara,laxo etc will need 8 weeks or so to shine,after 4 weeks it's just beginning to saturate your system and weeks 4-8 is usually when the magic happens

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Just this, but I am also using the staples… creatin, protein, BCAA, Fish, Multi.

You also mentioned AlphaMax, which is a test booster, but I didn't think a TB would provide bulk. Also, I was looking into DAA Max, how would you compare the results of these two?
DAA max, is just a daa. I know I personally have never seen much from a daa product, and most cause me to have stomach issues.

Alphamax XT is a much more rounded, all in one solution. Like Ant said it will it has potent free test punch from the 1.4g of 3,4 and the tongkat ali and boron. It also has heavy dose of F95 to promote lean mass. Alphamax XT will also help provide a nice deep sleep. All of that is very beneficial while trying to add bulk.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Thanks, Im looking at both of those.
Also, I did notice several anafuse reviews mentioned a great jump around the 4th/5th week... I think Ill just let it run its course, before making my final call on the product, and keep researching.

Thanks for the advice.
Truthfully I saw the best results when I ran two bottles of anafuse back to back. The second bottle is when I started seeing the results come.

Joe12

Joe12

Awards
Truthfully I saw the best results when I ran two bottles of anafuse back to back. The second bottle is when I started seeing the results come.
Thanks, I am just getting into my 2nd bottle now. If it really beings to shine over the next couple weeks, Ill run it again. If not, is there any other natural sup that is stronger then anafuse? Or maybe I could stack with it?

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Thanks, I am just getting into my 2nd bottle now. If it really beings to shine over the next couple weeks, Ill run it again. If not, is there any other natural sup that is stronger then anafuse? Or maybe I could stack with it?
I've ran follidrone and ABE and I like that stack for putting on some muscle or an xgels and anafuse stack is good to.

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

See Cubsfan's post, he has you covered with your question!

Joe12

Joe12

Awards
Guys, I snagged 1 bottle of XGels & 1 bottle of AlphMax XT. I am still bulking, and only want to go up 5ish lbs, but want to recomp after that. My plan is to run 1 bottle of XGel's first (while bulking 3000+ cal), then immediately run 1 bottle of AM for a recomp. During recomp, I plan to drop my calorie intake to 2400 on workout days, and 2000 on non workout days. What do you think?

1 - Is a single bottle of each sufficient?
2 - Are my recomp calories on point?

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Honestly, while 1 bottle is nice, and you can see results, a full 8 weeks of Alphamax XT would be best. On the recomp side you will see great results from the DHAA and F95 if ran 8 weeks.

2,000 cals on the non workout days seems a little low to me, especially coming right after 3,000+ days.