Finished Up First Cycle - Hungry for More!

blongo804

blongo804

Awards
  • Established
Hey everyone,

Next cycle starts in about 3 months, which will put me at about 2 months post-PCT. My first cycle was a solo DMZ run (log here: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-logs/304805-first-cycle-dmz.html) and it was really good.. I'm shocked at the strength/mass gains, and have had compliments on how big/wide I've gotten left and right.

You'll see by my most recent pictures: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-logs/304805-first-cycle-dmz-7.html#post6089764 - that I'm not super lean. While my overall goal is to be big and strong, I also want a low body fat % aka more veins, more cuts, better shapes (chest, abs, etc).. you know, the typical things.

I want to start planning the next cycle now and start stocking up. The one conundrum is, I'm not too interested in pinning yet and would rather stick with orals. I'm just looking for overall advise between training, nutrition and the cycle portion. On DMZ I was about 3-500 cals over maintenance the whole time - a little over 1g/lb of protein, a little over .5g fat/lb, and almost 2g/lb of carbs. I gained 12-13lbs with no waist change, currently sitting around 210lbs.

My thoughts are below:
Training: Layne Norton's PHAT or Ben Pollack's "Unf*ck Your Program" (periodization type program for adding weight to s/b/d that I've had success with previously). I like both of these because there's compound lifts + hypertrophy work. I don't need a whole lot of advice here, but feel free to chime in with any training/training style suggestions!

Nutrition: Similar to DMZ cycle, but maybe tone down carbs (keep fat/protein up) to help cut up, as well as add cardio to my routine? Definitely looking for thoughts here.

Cycle: Vicious Msten 30mg/day for 6-8 weeks with perhaps a SERM alongside it the whole time (and in PCT of course). Again definitely looking for thoughts on this. I know Msten is a gainer similar to DMZ, but I believe I've read it's on the drier side. Since I want to get more definition yet bigger at the same time, is there a better oral to achieve this? Or would it mostly come down to diet as usual? I'm just a little confused here and probably overthinking it. I really want to add a ton of size/strength, just want to shed BF% as well. I feel like if I eat more, I'll get bigger yet lose definition. Maybe Msten will assist with this? I'm open to all suggestions!

I know these questions are asked almost daily, so I do appreciate anyone who takes the time to help out. Just trying to get this planned out so I'm prepared in a few months. I hope none of this sounds too "noob". I am admittedly still learning.

PoSiTiVeFLoW

PoSiTiVeFLoW

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Hey, I am a DMZ fan too, love that stuff... but long term you may wish to limit 17a methyl PH use (liver stress long term). Next time consider Tren Ace and Test E. About to post on my log I am getting M1AD like strength boost and no bloat so far, great pump like DMz, and nice hardening effect. You may like that alot too...

RickyBlobby

RickyBlobby

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
For ultimate size/ recomp that is available OTC I would recommend Trestolone and MSTEN or DMZ. With a serm for good measure.

blongo804

blongo804

Awards
  • Established
Hey, I am a DMZ fan too, love that stuff... but long term you may wish to limit 17a methyl PH use (liver stress long term). Next time consider Tren Ace and Test E. About to post on my log I am getting M1AD like strength boost and no bloat so far, great pump like DMz, and nice hardening effect. You may like that alot too...
That's totally understandable. I like to think my liver is in grand condition considering I don't drink and the harshest thing it's seen in my 25 years of life is the past two months of DMZ. With that said, pending my post-PCT bloods, I do think it can survive one more 17a methyl this year..at least I hope lol.

As much fun as Tren Ace or Test E sound, I am not quite ready to pin unfortunately. I've been secretly following your log and will continue to do so. Thanks for your thoughts!
For ultimate size/ recomp that is available OTC I would recommend Trestolone and MSTEN or DMZ. With a serm for good measure.
Hmm.. I have been thinking of a Trest cycle actually. I just need to make sure I do a bunch of research on it first as I haven't done much yet. A Trest+Msten run sounds like a good time. As for a SERM, do you mean a SERM for good measure on cycle with this combo? Of course post cycle SERM. I'm pretty sure I've seen that Trest can really bring on gyno pretty quick if you're not paying attention, but that's about the most I can think of off the top of my head, if that's even right lol. I'll start researching!

RickyBlobby

RickyBlobby

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Torem on cycle at 60mg to fight suppression and gyno, also ai on hand dosed regularly

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Can I ask why your not ready to pin bro? I ask purely as I really didn’t think I could (proper needle phobia from childhood), honestly took one jab to get over it and now I’m happiest when stabbing things in my ass.....you’ll be surprised how easy it is.

But if it is oral only I’d look at var....

mikeymike85

mikeymike85

Awards
  • Established
Anavar- if you want to truly cut, MSten or DMZ are not the compounds.

blongo804

blongo804

Awards
  • Established
Torem on cycle at 60mg to fight suppression and gyno, also ai on hand dosed regularly
Great tips. Will keep this in mind!
Can I ask why your not ready to pin bro? I ask purely as I really didn’t think I could (proper needle phobia from childhood), honestly took one jab to get over it and now I’m happiest when stabbing things in my ass.....you’ll be surprised how easy it is.

But if it is oral only I’d look at var....
Proper needle phobia here as a kid as well and that's really a majority of the reason. Not sure what the other part of it is really. Will be looking into var as it was also suggested below too!
Anavar- if you want to truly cut, MSten or DMZ are not the compounds.
Will var help put size on as well as burn body fat? If I go this route, i'll just need to find a solid source as I believe I've read that var is often faked/illegitimate.

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Great tips. Will keep this in mind!

Proper needle phobia here as a kid as well and that's really a majority of the reason. Not sure what the other part of it is really. Will be looking into var as it was also suggested below too!

Will var help put size on as well as burn body fat? If I go this route, i'll just need to find a solid source as I believe I've read that var is often faked/illegitimate.
Legit var is expensive so yeah that’s a risk.....winny is another option. Harsher but similar outcomes.

From what I’ve seen both var and winny are often underestimated for strength. Size not so much but nothing will if your cutting or not eating for size to be fair

mikeymike85

mikeymike85

Awards
  • Established
I personally think it's great for size if you have a very good base. What I mean by that is-- I bulked 10 years ago around the age of 20-22 and always held onto a nice size/look. So when I take gear, I aim for something that will make me look bigger. Var makes me look bigger even tho it doesnt add weight. It makes that illusion because it adds qualify ass lean muscle. LBM looks 1000x better than some watery juice monkey on Deca or relative. I do like DMZ on a calorie deficit for a recomp. If you are trying to just build a base, then var is not ideal... I personally think it is for an advanced lifter that wants to polish off. Winny is next on my list at some point, but I run Var 3x a year.

mikeymike85

mikeymike85

Awards
  • Established
And yes, legit var is expensive. 300$ or so, for a quality run.

blongo804

blongo804

Awards
  • Established
Legit var is expensive so yeah that’s a risk.....winny is another option. Harsher but similar outcomes.

From what I’ve seen both var and winny are often underestimated for strength. Size not so much but nothing will if your cutting or not eating for size to be fair
I'll take a look at winny for the heck of it!
I personally think it's great for size if you have a very good base. What I mean by that is-- I bulked 10 years ago around the age of 20-22 and always held onto a nice size/look. So when I take gear, I aim for something that will make me look bigger. Var makes me look bigger even tho it doesnt add weight. It makes that illusion because it adds qualify ass lean muscle. LBM looks 1000x better than some watery juice monkey on Deca or relative. I do like DMZ on a calorie deficit for a recomp. If you are trying to just build a base, then var is not ideal... I personally think it is for an advanced lifter that wants to polish off. Winny is next on my list at some point, but I run Var 3x a year.

And yes, legit var is expensive. 300$ or so, for a quality run.
I feel like I'm in the middle of a good base and not good base. I could be being harsh on myself, but I feel like I've got chub yet I've also built quite some definition/size/shape over the last year if you compare current me to then. Did you by chance see the pictures I linked to in the original post? I'm thinking I need to recomp, but also not sure I have enough quality muscle mass to do a successful recomp. Typically a recomp is lower carb, moderate fat, higher protein, right?

I'm leaning toward the fact I need to build more muscle mass before I consider a recomp or cut because I'm worried if I cut then I will just become skinny-fatter. This is where my main confusion comes in - where to go based on my current "base". I want legit muscle mass, but not be a mass monster (just not ideal for me..not doing anything with it lol). Based on this thought, it does sound like trest+msten or DMZ would be a nice run.

Again I appreciate all the responses so far! This is helping for sure. I will post some real pictures soon for a proper physique check if needed.

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I'll take a look at winny for the heck of it!

I feel like I'm in the middle of a good base and not good base. I could be being harsh on myself, but I feel like I've got chub yet I've also built quite some definition/size/shape over the last year if you compare current me to then. Did you by chance see the pictures I linked to in the original post? I'm thinking I need to recomp, but also not sure I have enough quality muscle mass to do a successful recomp. Typically a recomp is lower carb, moderate fat, higher protein, right?

I'm leaning toward the fact I need to build more muscle mass before I consider a recomp or cut because I'm worried if I cut then I will just become skinny-fatter. This is where my main confusion comes in - where to go based on my current "base". I want legit muscle mass, but not be a mass monster (just not ideal for me..not doing anything with it lol). Based on this thought, it does sound like trest+msten or DMZ would be a nice run.

Again I appreciate all the responses so far! This is helping for sure. I will post some real pictures soon for a proper physique check if needed.
In general (in my opinion) it is fairly difficult to put on a ton of mass while cutting BF%. Your diet REALLY has to be on point.

Im a big fan of (legit) Anavar. It can add a ton of strength for me. It generally isn't the fastest mass gainer, but......a guy i knew for 5 years ....the only time he mentioned my size...it was from Var.

As mentioned, other lean gainers are Winny, and Epistane.

Most of us used to have at least a slight phobia of pins. But now, ill stab myself no problem. But i still don't like other people to stick me. LOL.