Finished two bottles of True Shred...now what?

pjunior33

Awards
Just finished two months run of True Shred with good results, nice recomp effect while on a cut without losing too much muscle.

I have a full bottle of Reduce XT on hand.. wondering if it's ok to run that now or is that too much cortisol control over a 3 month period? Any other suggestions of something to keep the summer recomp going after true shred ?

jgntyce

jgntyce

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Just finished two months run of True Shred with good results, nice recomp effect while on a cut without losing too much muscle.

I have a full bottle of Reduce XT on hand.. wondering if it's ok to run that now or is that too much cortisol control over a 3 month period? Any other suggestions of something to keep the summer recomp going after true shred ?
FOLLIDRONE 2.0 and androgin from Black Lion Research will definitely suit your goals after true shred OP.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

I’m unsure what’s in true shred but if the ingridents don’t overlap you should be fine

Epi-plex + ReduceXT for next 8-12weeks

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
FOLLIDRONE 2.0 and androgin from Black Lion Research will definitely suit your goals after true shred OP.
I would definitely agree with this BLR stack post true shred. Androgin has a lot of positive reviews and FD2.0 is a go to natty anaoblic!