Finished Test E cycle

Bubba21

Awards
Ok so I ran 10 weeks of Test E ( 500mg weekly) along with Nolva the whole time (20mg daily), and added 50 mg of stan for the last 5 weeks. Ive started to get some gyno and im not sure why. Im about to start PCT (clomid) on Sunday. Shouldnt the Nolva stop gyno? Now dont judge me but I also have smoked a very small amount (like .1 of a gram) of weed the past couple days. Could that be causing the gyno? I know im an idiot for doing that but ive been super aggresive and stressed out. For some reason I didnt get any sides until a couple days after my last shot. I started breaking out and being very aggressive. Im confused, this was my first cycle so any help would be greatly appreciated

BarbellBeast

BarbellBeast

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ok so I ran 10 weeks of Test E ( 500mg weekly) along with Nolva the whole time (20mg daily), and added 50 mg of stan for the last 5 weeks. Ive started to get some gyno and im not sure why. Im about to start PCT (clomid) on Sunday. Shouldnt the Nolva stop gyno? Now dont judge me but I also have smoked a very small amount (like .1 of a gram) of weed the past couple days. Could that be causing the gyno? I know im an idiot for doing that but ive been super aggresive and stressed out. For some reason I didnt get any sides until a couple days after my last shot. I started breaking out and being very aggressive. Im confused, this was my first cycle so any help would be greatly appreciated
Ok, you should've ran an AI on cycle, not Nolva. And if you now came off the Nolva that is why you're probably getting some gyno flaring up. Now what are you even getting? Sore nips? Lumps under the nips?

What I suggest is you either run the Nolva and Clomid for PCT, or get an AI to kill off the gyno if needed and then taper off that into Nolva.

And for the record. HELL NO is weed making you get gyno man :lmao:

BladeNP

Awards
weed has been known to decrease testosterone im not sure about the effect of it on the conversion to estrogen tho.

Bubba21

Awards
I read an article on basskiller that suggested first time cycles should have nolva run the whole time. I was going to run the nolva through my whole PCT along with Clomid and possibly add Erase in the mix.

iSwole

iSwole

Banned
Awards
How much mass did u put on in a 10week cycle? Gonna hit the same cycle later on this yr.

Bubba21

Awards
To answer the other questions, my nipples are tender and have a few small lumps underneath the surface area. Nothing extreme but enough to make them puffy and saggy. As for the cycle it was pretty good, still gotta do PCT but I wen from about 185 to 202 or so. I wasnt even trying to bulk, my training was all high intensity (high reps, little to no rest, etc.) I am very impressed with it considering I gained almost 20 pounds and wasnt trying to bulk. I would say 5lbs or so is water. The Stan helped dry me up.

no reason

no reason

Awards
  • Established
basskiller has really good info on how to treat gyno..but as for running nolva the whole cycle i would say..nope ! always run an AI with your cycle and pct.. test converts to estrogen and so does nolva..nolva doesnt reduce estrogen it just masks it and keeps it from binding..so you had alot of estrogen on cycle and since you didnt use an AI to kill and reduce some etrogen thats why you got gyno because your estrogen levels spiked really high. for pct you might want to look into reading basskillers protocols for reducing gyno

no reason

no reason

Awards
  • Established
Day 1: .50mg Letro
Day 2: 1.0mg Letro
Day 3: 1.5mg Letro
Day 4: 2.0mg Letro
Day 5: 2.5mg Letro **

** You will remain at this dose until gyno symptoms subside. Once you believe your gyno is gone it is important to stay at this dose for another 4-7 days to ensure all traces are gone. I recommend people with a bf% over 15 stay on for a week as it may be harder to judge completely whether the lump is completely gone. Once this period is over it will be important to taper letro down slowly rather than coming off it completely. Regardless of which manner you tapered up your dose you will all taper down in the same fashion.
I suggest that when you are coming to the end of your cycle you will more than likely be using Nolva in your PCT so just make sure that you begin taking nolva the last day you are going to take your letro and then continue on as you would with regular PCT. take some test boosters to because your libido will be shot.

Bubba21

Awards
Im about to start Clomid on Sunday and continue Nolva throughout my PCT. I was thinking of adding Erase and DAA as well. Not sure if I can get my hands on Letro quickly. My supplier has been lagging hardcore on orders (up to 8 weeks). If you know a good source for Letro can you PM me?