Finished LGD first cycle, can I PCT and cardarine?

Low

Low

Awards
Hey I just finished my first cycle of lgd, I feel great, and started olympus labs sup3r pct. I was wondering when I can start cardarine cycle, and since OL dosent make a cardarine product who can suggest a good product. When can I start, what supplier, what can I take it with etc..? I appreciate the help thanks

Studdscruggs

Studdscruggs

Awards
You can find cardarine online anywhere. Just have to do your research. Yes, you can take that into pct as it won't affect your hormone levels. Cardarine in my opinion isn't even that great especially for the price unless you are an endurance athlete.

Ps. I would not trust OTC pct especially after a compound that can suppress you fairly low. You want your boys to come back quick.

No serm, no cycle should always be protocol.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
^^^ Agreed. you're definitely gunna want to get a serm like nolva or clomid for pct.

Low

Low

Awards
Can someone please suggest a place just can find clomid? I am a college student on a budget and am not having any luck finding it.. and I hear it's expensive... cheapest route... what supplier? And do I take sup3r pct with it?

GreekTheBrick

GreekTheBrick

Awards
  • Established
Main reason to take it is to preserve gains correct
Correct, plus restarting your own test production which will make you a full working man again.

PS. Sure take super PCT with Clomid/Nolva

7eman7

7eman7

Awards
  • Established
Recovery is very easy after a sarm cycle and I wouldn't be surprised at all if sup3r pct alone got your test levels back to normal. But it's always good to use a serm just to be safe.

NewAgeMayan

Awards
College? Damn bro, not to judge but thats young to be messing with this stuff?

Anyway, SERMs are not expensive if you get them from the right places...but you would be using them off-label (illegal).

No need to do crazy doses either. But they are your best shot of returning to homeostasis in the most efficient manner possible

Low

Low

Awards
Yeah I'm a late bloomer. How we do it in California I guess

double s

double s

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Agree with everyone. How much LGD were you taking?

If you google research chems, start there. Not as expensive as you think......

AnimalPump

Awards
Also agree. Ran LGD for 8 weeks at 8 mg, good cycle but pretty suppressive, Clomid+Nolva all the way. If you want, you can add Cardarine as it is non-hormonal, but make sure it is the real deal, heard of a lot of counterfeit Carda products on the market...I used cardarine from Brawn Nutrition and it was pretty intense, fat loss and energy through the roof, dunno if it helped with keeping muscle, but I kept most of my gains.

Low

Low

Awards
Don't know where to find a safe affordable clomid can someone PM me?