Finished first sarm cycle last month. Too late for pct?

Swoler6

Awards
  • First Up Vote
I'm 25 years old male. 215lbs (not all muscle lol) I finish a 5 week cycle of ostarine stacked with cardarine. The cycle ended a month ago. It was my first cycle and I cut a dick load of fat and gained some good muscle. I was taking arimistane. But apparently after making my first post on here over a week ago I found that I was sadly misinformed. I stopped taking the arimistane and still waiting on my tamoxifen to ship to give to my lab rat. I would like to know if it's too late to even bother taking it. Or if it's still recommended to take tamoxifen and do an actuall pct. My nipples dont hurt anymore and my nuts still look smaller but I have a better sex drive I've noticed. I have zero motivation and I feel like I'm losing gains like crazy. But I've stopped going to the gym regularly. It just seems so impossible. But aside from me being all emotional and depressed I know I need to fix this situation.
Anyways let's say I stopped my sarms cycle last month and was taking arimistane as my pct. However if thay dosent count as a pct. And I need to take tamoxifen. How long do I have to take it and when can I start my next cycle?
I got it through MA labs I'm hoping this works. I'm terrified of PEDS. I was mislead of the consequences when I took it despite the research I did. I know I have a lot to learn.
On a side note. I found people on here say that the time on cycle+pct=time off before starting next cycle.
But if I dont start my PCT for a month after my cycle like in this situation does that mean I have to wait additional time after my pct is finish to begin my next cycle? I really miss that on top of the world feeling. I was able to keep up with life. Now I feel like life is impossible. I feel helpless. Then again it's probably just all in my head and it's my emotions getting to me due to hormones being out of whack. Lol
Advice would be great thank you

Marcia

Marcia

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I don’t have any advice to give but would be interested in what you learned re: arimistane for PCT.

Marcia

Marcia

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I don’t have any advice to give but would be interested in what you learned re: arimistane for PCT.

Marcia

Marcia

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

Heybros1

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Yes it's too late in fact your balls are dying as we speak and will in fact implode within the next few weeks. Not even TRT can save you now. I'm sorry

DieselJD

Awards
Get bloodwork to see where you are at first. I think there is another recent post where someone is in yur similar situation

Anabaholic

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
What I would do if I was in your situation: get a full blood panel to see where you are, take your pct no matter what, and a few weeks after that, see if you feel back to normal and get bloods again to confirm that you're in a healthy range for hormones and cholesterol. Other options are: try a Natty pct product, Rebirth, for example,has some good looking bloodwork; or, do nothing and let your body recover on its own, but it will take some time and it won't be pleasant. As for time off, I believe time on plus pct is a minimum and in your case especially, where you need to assess your recovery and do some more research, the more time off, the better.

Swoler6

Awards
  • First Up Vote
What I would do if I was in your situation: get a full blood panel to see where you are, take your pct no matter what, and a few weeks after that, see if you feel back to normal and get bloods again to confirm that you're in a healthy range for hormones and cholesterol. Other options are: try a Natty pct product, Rebirth, for example,has some good looking bloodwork; or, do nothing and let your body recover on its own, but it will take some time and it won't be pleasant. As for time off, I believe time on plus pct is a minimum and in your case especially, where you need to assess your recovery and do some more research, the more time off, the better.
How do you get blood work? How do you tell them you need your hormones checked because your taking substances that are illegal for human consumption? Health insurance would have a feild day.. .

blynch1

blynch1

Awards
  • Established
This is exactly why you have EVERYTHING on hand prior to starting a cycle. No way I’d take anything that effects hormones without having AI’s/PCT lined up ready to go just in case something were to happen. Letting the lethargy get to you and not hitting up the gym even more right now will lead to your cycle being totally pointless as you’ll lose any gains made, as you now see. Do your PCT (actual SERM + optional Test booster), take all of the time of your cycle+month you didn’t do PCT+PCT= Minimum time before your next cycle to be safe. Next time, have everything on hand and you’ll be gtg.

Swoler6

Awards
  • First Up Vote
This is exactly why you have EVERYTHING on hand prior to starting a cycle. No way I’d take anything that effects hormones without having AI’s/PCT lined up ready to go just in case something were to happen. Letting the lethargy get to you and not hitting up the gym even more right now will lead to your cycle being totally pointless as you’ll lose any gains made, as you now see. Do your PCT (actual SERM + optional Test booster), take all of the time of your cycle+month you didn’t do PCT+PCT= Minimum time before your next cycle to be safe. Next time, have everything on hand and you’ll be gtg.
How do you not let the lethargy get to you? How do you snap out of that constant fog and soft state of mind?

blynch1

blynch1

Awards
  • Established
How do you not let the lethargy get to you? How do you snap out of that constant fog and soft state of mind?
You just have to fight through it. Take some stimulated PWO or find something that motivates you to hit the gym and be focused. I know when I feel less motivated I watch a lot of workout videos of BBs and it inspires me to go and tell myself to stop being soft. I’m running DMZ currently.. just started my 3rd week and you don’t think I’m feeling lethargic? Damn right but I’m not letting my money go to waste and stopping early just because I feel tired. You just have to suck it up and push some weights. Same mentality during and after PCT.

DieselJD

Awards
You just have to fight through it. Take some stimulated PWO or find something that motivates you to hit the gym and be focused. I know when I feel less motivated I watch a lot of workout videos of BBs and it inspires me to go and tell myself to stop being soft. I’m running DMZ currently.. just started my 3rd week and you don’t think I’m feeling lethargic? Damn right but I’m not letting my money go to waste and stopping early just because I feel tired. You just have to suck it up and push some weights. Same mentality during and after PCT.
That workout video tip is a good one. Thanks for reminding me of that. Used to do it all the time like 6 years ago, but havnt in a bit.

I get pushing through lethargy while on because you dont wanna waste the money you spent, but what about the depression and loss of motivation in pct? I guess itd be the same because you dont wanna lose your gains that you just made. Idk man I had a tough time still.