Finished Cycle...

Kitchen Chemist

Awards
  • Established
I stopped my cycle on wednesday of last week. Here's what i ran and things that i noticed during the cycle.

Week 1-10 test enan 500mg/week
Week 2-6 d-bol 35mg/day
Weed 1-10 equipoise 400mg with 800mg frontload the first weeks.
Week 11-13.5 test base/bold base 500mg approx per week transdermally absorbed (35% absorbtion rate)
Arim or Femara .5mg or 1.25/day

-Ok, facial acne kicked in week 5 to 8 hard, then cooled down till i switched to test and bold base in week 11 where it immediately came back worse.
-Started cycle at 168-170 and hit 197 around week 8 and never got any higher. Measured my bf at end of week 10 and it was up from 14% to 18% (obviously water retention fools callipers????). Measured it today and it's at 11.5%. I still have a inch or so of fat that i can pull away from abs but my chest/arms are showing a little vascularity now. My weight is holding steady at 185 now, down 3% bf from the beginning.
-My sex drive was through the roof for the first 6 weeks then died down to above normal but not nearly as high. My balls are dropped, they only hid for around 5 days and came back, no use of hcg or anything....
- Now day 5 post cycle i fell great still, my balls still holding, sex drive still around but i haven't been to the gym in a few days so i have no idea about strength/motivation.

Basically, i'm wondering why almost everything i've read about sides etc. didn't happen to me or if they did they seemed different then what others experience. Is my post cycle crash near by or should i have started to experience it already???. I had minor sides i guess you could say, aside from the acne part, but i was running a pretty strong cycle for a first timer....

Just wondering everyones thoughts/experience in relation to mine, i'll probably post some comparisson pics tonight of this 185lb monster :p J/K

wikked1

Awards
Hey Bro I can't comment on the sides or crashes as my own trip into the dark side is still forthcoming BUT it reads like you had some awesome results during this cycle. Sure would like to know about that bold base but it's understood....anyway Awesome results bro....let see those pics!

Kitchen Chemist

Awards
  • Established
Strange thing about the cycle, and only thing i wasn't happy about was my chest strength and developement. I had a injury layoff for about 2 months and then hit up cycle around 4 weeks back into it aswell as changed some stuff in my benching for better inside development. My bench is only about 205 for reps now and it was around 170 before my stuff kicked in. I was benching 205 when using phs back in december but i think the layoff really hurt my strength and i only gained a little from where i was back in september.

Bold base is basically equipoise but with no ester. You need to inject it everyday or dump the powder in some t-gel and use it transdermally. You won't have much luck finding it unless you come across a powder source (please don't ask..)
Not fun to use when cutting as your hunger will be disgusting lol.

wikked1

Awards
Strange thing about the cycle, and only thing i wasn't happy about was my chest strength and developement. I had a injury layoff for about 2 months and then hit up cycle around 4 weeks back into it aswell as changed some stuff in my benching for better inside development. My bench is only about 205 for reps now and it was around 170 before my stuff kicked in. I was benching 205 when using phs back in december but i think the layoff really hurt my strength and i only gained a little from where i was back in september.
Bold base is basically equipoise but with no ester. You need to inject it everyday or dump the powder in some t-gel and use it transdermally. You won't have much luck finding it unless you come across a powder source (please don't ask..)
Not fun to use when cutting as your hunger will be disgusting lol.
Disgusting hunger during a cut is normal for me! LMFAO....I won't ask !we did 'converse' about that subject a bit ago (pm's) I am glad you posted up your results though.....I wouldn't sweat the bench press stuff too much bro....the important part is LOOKING good not how much weight you had to throw around to get there :D

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
Yer up 15 lbs and down 3% bodyfat! Awesome work bro. I too had little to no sides on my cycle.

ManBeast

jminis

jminis

Awards
  • Established
15lbs and down 3% sounds like a quality cycle. And about the post cycle crash shhhhh, don't jinx it. Knock on some wood bro and hope you stay lucky. Oh I was contemplating whether or not to make a transdermal bold base product similar to what you did. Was it worth it? Later J

Kitchen Chemist

Awards
  • Established
I only ran it for 2.5 weeks and my cals were low so it's hard to say. I'll give it a try aswell as test base/nandrolone base at the beginning of a cycle next time around while i'm waiting for the longer esters to kick in. Thinking maybe a bold/test/nandro transdermal combo with test enan, equipoise, and deca injected, run trans for 5-6 weeks at the beginning aswell as weeks 13-14 (after last injections to finish off strong and start post cycle at the beginning of week 15).

Alpha Dog

Alpha Dog

Obese Member
Awards
  • Established
Impressive gains KC. With respect to the chest development problem, what type of workout were you using and with what type of frequency?

Kitchen Chemist

Awards
  • Established
Chest workout was usually incline dumbell press, flat bench, cable flies, and usually some decline barbell aswell. I'm starting doggcrapp's way of training (on animals board, cycles for pennies thread), hope that helps improve it. Upper chest is a bitch to grow dammit!

dermalgear

Banned
Awards
Originally posted by Kitchen Chemist
Measured my bf at end of week 10 and it was up from 14% to 18% (obviously water retention fools callipers????).
Yes, measuring bf with calipers, subcutaneous (lying under the skin) water retention, will throw off BF measurements, possibly to a great extent.

Kitchen Chemist

Awards
  • Established
Yeah, made me frustrated as hell, but then a week later after injections were done and i'd been on test base and bold base i was down 4% so i was happy as hell. That must mean test base and boldbase allow for a lot less water retention eh? I dropped 7 lbs within a week aswell but i was still using the test base and boldbase.

dermalgear

Banned
Awards
Originally posted by Kitchen Chemist
That must mean test base and boldbase allow for a lot less water retention eh? I dropped 7 lbs within a week aswell but i was still using the test base and boldbase.
Interesting how you can run the exact same compounds, but using different means of administration (im, dermal) and end up with such varying results.  But, same findings that I have experienced. 

Last edited:

canadaguy

Awards
Upper chest suggestion: A few months back I felt like my upper and mid chest was somewhat lagging behind the growth I've seen in all other areas (excluding the calves god damnit....I fry them, but they never grow; that's a whole other topic). A friend introduced me to weighted dips...... everything is starting to even out beautifuly. I'd tag a couple of heavy sets of weighted dips onto your heavy chest program to tie everything in. It worked miracles for me.

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established

Interesting how you can run the exact same compounds, but using different means of administration (im, dermal) and end up with such varying results.  But, same findings that I have experienced. 
IMHO test base and boldbase are NOT the same compounds as say, test enan and equipose, the ester has a LOT to do with how the compounds affect your body. ****, D-bol and Equipose are basically the same compound as well, but they have very different results.

ManBeast

Kitchen Chemist

Awards
  • Established
Also to addd to that MB, if you use test base and bold base you are getting more hormone as there is no ester weight. Higher doses usually promote bigger gains.

dermalgear

Banned
Awards
Originally posted by ManBeast

IMHO test base and boldbase are NOT the same compounds as say, test enan and equipose, the ester has a LOT to do with how the compounds affect your body. ****, D-bol and Equipose are basically the same compound as well, but they have very different results.

ManBeast
I completely understand, I wasn't referring to using DIFFERENT compounds though.  I was eluding to the fact that IM injections of testosterone base and boldenone base should elicit fast acting and drastic body composition changes.  Whereas, KC's and mine experience with TRANSDERMAL application of testosterone base and boldenone base elicited no such response/s. 

This is most certainly due to poor uptake of the androgens using the current transdermal carriers and as such I have redesigned my carrier and am currently seeing results far superior to that of my previous cycles using testosterone base and/or boldenone base with the previous transdermal carrier.

Last edited:

Kitchen Chemist

Awards
  • Established
Also to update, weight is up to 187, i have sex drive, and my balls are still HUGE ;)
Don't understand why, but i'm not complaining :D

curt2go

Homebrew Help, Inc.
Awards
  • Established
Thats funny that you would talk about the weight of the esters. I just read an article on that . The weights of the esters varies from as low as 17% PROP to about 30% CYP.. The article said the best bang for the buck is eth. About 28% but its always cheaper than other tests.. The wosrst was SUS . In 250mg you are only getting 176mg of actual test the rest is ester weight..
I do think that people will get different result from using BASE products becasue of the rapid entry into the blood staream and doing 500mg of test is doing 500mg of test....

I would really like to see the results of someone doing injectable test base and eq base and nand base. You woul dhave to inject everyday but it may be worth it. The results would be fast acting in my opinion. Let me know what you guys think... I know I don;t normally talk in the roid section but I always watch.. TTY

chosen5

Banned
Awards
I would really like to see the results of someone doing injectable test base and eq base and nand base. You woul dhave to inject everyday but it may be worth it. The results would be fast acting in my opinion. Let me know what you guys think... I know I don;t normally talk in the roid section but I always watch.. TTY
Actually, the base compounds would really need to be injected TWICE daily to ensure stable levels of the androgen. I know that Fireman is currently running Testosterone Base, Testosterone Propionate and Trenbolone(Fina, or Base couldn't tell you which). He's also injecting TWICE daily, human pincushion! :D

curt2go

Homebrew Help, Inc.
Awards
  • Established
Yeh i just thought 2ice/day would be pushing it but you are right it would kep androgen level more consistent.. TTY

dermalgear

Banned
Awards
Originally posted by chosen5

Actually, the base compounds would really need to be injected TWICE daily to ensure stable levels of the androgen. I know that Fireman is currently running Testosterone Base, Testosterone Propionate and Trenbolone(Fina, or Base couldn't tell you which). He's also injecting TWICE daily, human pincushion! :D
I'd have to agree...

Originally posted by curt2go
Yeh i just thought 2ice/day would be pushing it but you are right it would kep androgen level more consistent.. TTY
Yeah, thats the problem with Base compounds, you really need to do 2 a day injects.  If you don't keep your androgen levels consistent then you won't experience near the results that you otherwise would with keeping them at a more constant level.  Not to mention it's just not a good idea to have fluctuating androgen levels anyhow!

That's obviously why they came up with the whole ester thing in the first place.  Noones really reinventing the wheel here with base compound usage.  It has some positives, but a great deal of negatives as well.  It just FAR more convenient and effective, unless you're 100% determined to do 2 a day injects for 6-10 wks, than if you do once a week injects with cyp/enanth etc which will ensure more constant blood levels, and thus better results.

But, as Chosen5 said, good guy to talk to would be Fireman as he seems to be currently running Test Base...

On another note though, obviously base compounds have proven to be rather effective and reasonably convenient when used transdermally, but to each his own!  I don't mind rubbing some lotion on myself twice a day, but finding places to inject twice a day after a few weeks, might get a bit painful/difficult!

Last edited:

Kitchen Chemist

Awards
  • Established
Figured i'd post a update, i'm now currently 40 days post cycle and have lost all of one pound :D My bf has gone up now though, training had been difficult for the first three weeks post cycle but my intensity is back up there and my workout are as good as they were before i did the cycle.

Matthew D

Awards
  • Established
Better start adding the dang cardio back in there KC :D