Finish Line Review (Rainbow Sherbert)

nicksox15

nicksox15

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks to IFN for giving me a chance to review. I got the rainbow sherbert flavor. My initial thoughts were surprised at how big the tub was! The profile on this is great, and combines a great host of ingredients that most people take PWO into one convenient scoop. I've taken this for a few days in a row now and my first impressions on taste were not good. I'm not sure how to describe it but something was just off, I noticed this the first few days so gave the tub a good shake last night, and this mornings serving was much better. This is in a blender bottle full of water, not a very strong taste but much more pleasant now. Which makes this MUCH better in my opinion as the profile is just fantastic so if taste is on point, this turns into an everyday product. I'll update more about halfway through and post a final review as well. Let me know if you have any questions at any point!.

NurseGray

NurseGray

Awards
I knew there was something up. Glad you got it figured out!

ManimalPatB

ManimalPatB

Awards
Yeah man, I noticed that the more water I use the better everything seems to mix up. Glad that you got the flavoring to your liking and am looking forward to seeing how you like the product after extended use

cobri66

cobri66

Awards
Can't wait to hear your final review..

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Awesome man.. im in for this! The tubs are huge.. bigger than I ever would have thought!!

ManimalPatB

ManimalPatB

Awards
Awesome man.. im in for this! The tubs are huge.. bigger than I ever would have thought!!
I agree. I ordered one and went everything else by IFN that Ive ordered was small and compact and then BOOM this thing is huge!!! I was like right on!!!

Epolis13

Epolis13

Awards
Guess the old "shake the tub" has some validity, ha! All kidding aside, I'm glad you are liking the taste better now.

nicksox15

nicksox15

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
It's definitely better but still not on my favorites list. Good enough that it's very worth it for the goodies included. Curious about the other flavors

nicksox15

nicksox15

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
So got a chance to run this for a few weeks now, almost out of the tub but will be buying more! The taste definitely grew on me as I went along, not sure what was up the first few servings but after shaking the tub it vastly improved. I mostly used post workout, a few times during workouts and enjoyed both. Love the profile on this and especially the convenience. I normally dosed most of these ingredients daily so to have them in one scoop was a great thing. IFN has a winner here and I appreciate you letting me try! Happy to answer any questions any one may have on my experiences