Finding Trt Doctor

Jacksonjunior

Awards
Anyone help me out, GoldCoast looking for a trt doc or any doc who can help getting it

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
You can go to any Endocrinologist if you think you have low t

MadStax

MadStax

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
Buy T from the web. Shoot it for several weeks. Then take the blood test a week after you complete the cycle.

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Buy T from the web. Shoot it for several weeks. Then take the blood test a week after you complete the cycle.
He’s trying to get on testosterone therapy lol he’s not trying to run a cycle

MadStax

MadStax

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
He’s trying to get on testosterone therapy lol he’s not trying to run a cycle
I get that. But, if he does a cycle, then stops, his T will be very low and they will most likely give him the prescription.

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I get that. But, if he does a cycle, then stops, his T will be very low and they will most likely give him the prescription.
Ah ok. Yeah it works with some doctors for sure.

Antlion

Awards
Wait doesn't he have to wait a month after the cycle for the Test to clear his system?

MadStax

MadStax

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
Wait doesn't he have to wait a month after the cycle for the Test to clear his system?
Depends on the ester. Something like propionate should be out within 7-9 days.

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Depends on the ester. Something like propionate should be out within 7-9 days.
The problem is many doctors will try a restart protocol if you’re young before they try trt. So you’re **** if they put you thru pct you’ll just bounce back. I have many friends who tried that and none of them managed to get the script because in Canada they try many things before they hand a script. In all the cases my friends level went back to normal before the doctor was ready to commit to giving a script. In the USA it’s another story since all they want is your money they give 0 fucks about your health.

Antlion

Awards
True but most people use C or E esters for Test. In which case I think a month would be accurate right?

MadStax

MadStax

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
True but most people use C or E esters for Test. In which case I think a month would be accurate right?
I'd wait three weeks for sure. You're not gonna crash as hard though and your body may start to bounce back on its own at a month.

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
The problem is many doctors will try a restart protocol if you’re young before they try trt. So you’re **** if they put you thru pct you’ll just bounce back. I have many friends who tried that and none of them managed to get the script because in Canada they try many things before they hand a script. In all the cases my friends level went back to normal before the doctor was ready to commit to giving a script. In the USA it’s another story since all they want is your money they give 0 fucks about your health.
LOL.
No bro.

All American Drs aren't money hungry, and all Canadian Drs aren't saints.
C'mon, man!!

😂

MadStax

MadStax

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
LOL.
No bro.

C'mon, man!!

😂
Honestly, my doctors here will write up pretty much whatever I want. They're constantly trying to throw drugs at me.

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Honestly, my doctors here will write up pretty much whatever I want. They're constantly trying to throw drugs at me.
Cool.
Mine won't.
That's my point.

People are people, regardless of where you live.

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
LOL.
No bro.

C'mon, man!!

😂
Hahaha. Im not sure about the first one, I do know for a fact that Canadian drs aren’t all saints some of them are fucking ignorant assholes but one thing is sure they aren’t about money because we don’t pay to see doctors or not, here doctors don’t get more money if they hand out trt scripts, so basically if a doctors got 50 clients on trt he gets 0 more money than if he had 0 clients on trt. That’s why they don’t give it easily here but all they have is potential trouble and no money.