Finasteride peptide or sarm

AndShane

Awards
  • Established
I have seen these and didn’t know if any success or ones that anyone has taken? Looks like 1ml=5mg so what would you take a day? If effective, what brand?

Sparta12

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
What are you wanting to achieve? Finasteride is for enlarged prostate or hair loss in men. Sarms and peptides are different entirely

AndShane

Awards
  • Established
Sorry
I meant I was looking at sarms and came upon this chemical research. I would use this for hair loss. Has someone used these products for success as replacement for Proscar or propecia?

Toren

Toren

Awards
  • Established
Sorry
I meant I was looking at sarms and came upon this chemical research. I would use this for hair loss. Has someone used these products for success as replacement for Proscar or propecia?
Millions of people have used finasteride for hair loss and there are literally millions of posts on countless forums about people that have used the drug and their experiences with it. Do yourself a favour and do some serious research on this drug and all of it's potential side-effects and the expectations of hair loss management one might expect while using it.

If you're not informed on the drug, and you take the advice of some stranger on the internet, you risk putting your well-being in jeapordy. The sole purpose of this drug is to limit the production of the king male hormone - DHT - (via inhibition of 5aR). Be aware.

BTW - finasteride is the name of the active ingredient in both Proscar and propecia. So, the drug is finasteride and the brand names of finasteride are Proscar and Propeica (among many). The difference between the two is in the dosing.

Inform yourself before deciding to play with your hormones.

AndShane

Awards
  • Established
Millions of people have used finasteride for hair loss and there are literally millions of posts on countless forums about people that have used the drug and their experiences with it. Do yourself a favour and do some serious research on this drug and all of it's potential side-effects and the expectations of hair loss management one might expect while using it.

If you're not informed on the drug, and you take the advice of some stranger on the internet, you risk putting your well-being in jeapordy. The sole purpose of this drug is to limit the production of the king male hormone - DHT - (via inhibition of 5aR). Be aware.

BTW - finasteride is the name of the active ingredient in both Proscar and propecia. So, the drug is finasteride and the brand names of finasteride are Proscar and Propeica (among many). The difference between the two is in the dosing.

Inform yourself before deciding to play with your hormones.

AndShane

Awards
  • Established
Not my question. I’ve experienced propecia like millions have with no side effects. The very few who post on this have them. I’m just asking someone if they took the liquid version from a peptide site or research chemical? If anyone is out there that can actually answer my question I would appreciate it

AndShane

Awards
  • Established
Not my question. I’ve experienced propecia like millions have with no side effects. The very few who post on this have them. I’m just asking someone if they took the liquid version from a peptide site or research chemical? If anyone is out there that can actually answer my question I would appreciate it