FINALLY

LMuscle

Well-known member
I'm finally getting my damn sex drive back! Using LifeFlo DHEA cream (gonna use it just twice per week), taking L-tyrosine, and .5mg Cabergoline twice per week. Glad to be driving the sports car again like it should be driven. F-cking exciting! Wish I had known a couple years ago, but it's better now than never! Figured it out myself, and I feel like punching my endo in the f-cking face for not giving a sh-t.
 
I'm finally getting my damn sex drive back! Using LifeFlo DHEA cream (gonna use it just twice per week), taking L-tyrosine, and .5mg Cabergoline twice per week. Glad to be driving the sports car again like it should be driven. F-cking exciting! Wish I had known a couple years ago, but it's better now than never! Figured it out myself, and I feel like punching my endo in the f-cking face for not giving a sh-t.

Congratulations man!! How long you been using the LifeFlo DHEA for? Why only dosing it twice a week?
 
Congratulations man!! How long you been using the LifeFlo DHEA for? Why only dosing it twice a week?

Not long, but using it every day I began to feel what I thought were e2 sides creeping up, so I'm just going to go lite with it for now.
 
Thats Great Lex.. and yes Im curious also why only twice per week on the DHEA cream? I have that same one but i stopped using it, may not have given it long enough to activate. Also, how much L-tyrosine are you taking daily? I have some 500 mg caps of those, but a Im hit and miss with taking it. I would "assume" I would not need caber as my prolactin was in normal range last year{bloods from August}.

But congrats you figured it out and Punch that endo for me too!
I'm finally getting my damn sex drive back! Using LifeFlo DHEA cream (gonna use it just twice per week), taking L-tyrosine, and .5mg Cabergoline twice per week. Glad to be driving the sports car again like it should be driven. F-cking exciting! Wish I had known a couple years ago, but it's better now than never! Figured it out myself, and I feel like punching my endo in the f-cking face for not giving a sh-t.
 
Thats Great Lex.. and yes Im curious also why only twice per week on the DHEA cream? I have that same one but i stopped using it, may not have given it long enough to activate. Also, how much L-tyrosine are you taking daily? I have some 500 mg caps of those, but a Im hit and miss with taking it. I would "assume" I would not need caber as my prolactin was in normal range last year{bloods from August}.

But congrats you figured it out and Punch that endo for me too!

I'm just going slow with the DHEA cream, depending on how I continue to react over the next few weeks I may up the dosage a bit. I just want to make sure I don't throw anything out of balance, so I'm not chasing various hormone levels like I have over the past couple years. I'm taking 500mg of L-tyrosine per day, which definitely wakes me up and keeps me alert, but that's about it. Even when my prolactin levels are normalized, I'm going to continue to take caber since it really keeps my mood positive, sex drive regular, anxiety at bay, and sleep consistent.
 
ok thats great news and love to hear/read a sucess story.... also On your DHEA from Lifeflo,...was it just DHEA only? I had bought a "DHEA plus" and it had a bunch of other **** in it,, even Black Cohosh, which i think is only for women, but this product was in the men's section.. but thanks I will try the Tyrosine again too I have some 500mg caps from Country Life
I'm just going slow with the DHEA cream, depending on how I continue to react over the next few weeks I may up the dosage a bit. I just want to make sure I don't throw anything out of balance, so I'm not chasing various hormone levels like I have over the past couple years. I'm taking 500mg of L-tyrosine per day, which definitely wakes me up and keeps me alert, but that's about it. Even when my prolactin levels are normalized, I'm going to continue to take caber since it really keeps my mood positive, sex drive regular, anxiety at bay, and sleep consistent.
 
ok thats great news and love to hear/read a sucess story.... also On your DHEA from Lifeflo,...was it just DHEA only? I had bought a "DHEA plus" and it had a bunch of other **** in it,, even Black Cohosh, which i think is only for women, but this product was in the men's section.. but thanks I will try the Tyrosine again too I have some 500mg caps from Country Life

I bought the DHEA Plus, but it only contains DHEA, Vitamin E, and MSM. I noticed a couple other DHEA creams from LifeFlo had ingredients like you mentioned, and the DHEA for men had a lot of things I didn't want, such as Saw Palmetto. The L-tyrosine is NOW 500mg, I usually always buy NOW supplements.
 
Ok got it and thats the one I have and I am going to implement it once again. I also heard/read many things regarding saw Palmetto and i dont want any of that **** in my formulas either. yes I know NOW is one fo the best manufacturers, esp for a decent Price. Guess i will take what I have left od this Country Life. They are decent quality it seems. Thanks again!
I bought the DHEA Plus, but it only contains DHEA, Vitamin E, and MSM. I noticed a couple other DHEA creams from LifeFlo had ingredients like you mentioned, and the DHEA for men had a lot of things I didn't want, such as Saw Palmetto. The L-tyrosine is NOW 500mg, I usually always buy NOW supplements.
 
Something new and extremely awesome, my balls are returning to normal size and hanging again! I'm pretty sure it's because of the caber. Any idea why it would have this effect? DHEA wouldn't have that effect would it?
 
Hey LEX, I have a question.... How long ago did you start Finasteride?
How long did you take it? How many mgs did you take?
 
Man thats incredible and Im trying to "ressurrect" my entire genital region, esp my nuts...but I had my prolactiin checked last year and it was in normal range. i guess mine is due to low free and bio T, plus High E2. Am addressing those now.. but this is excellent info.
Something new and extremely awesome, my balls are returning to normal size and hanging again! I'm pretty sure it's because of he caber. Any idea why it would have this effect? DHEA wouldn't have that effect would it?
 
Back
Top