Finally recieved my Slim Fx:)

Eizbear

Eizbear

Awards
  • Established
I love it. I also added Erase. I already knew how my body responds to Alpha T-2 and Erase. So I ran Slim fx solo for a while. It creates a great synergy for me. People thought I was sagging (pants) that's how much progress I've made. I still haven't weighed myself yet.
Good call on trying Slim FX solo! You never know which supplements that will work for you, so it's always a good call to try it solo first. Regardless if it's your favorite supplement company or not... :)

Awesome to hear about your progress. Any plans on when you're gonna weigh yourself ? :)

You just added Erase to the stack, or have you run it for some days ? Kinda getting me drooling with that stack! But it's no my time yet, about some weeks before Christmas I decided to do a longer bulk season, so no cutting in the near future ;)

emekajokammor

emekajokammor

Awards
Stack sounds amazing!

BB12

BB12

Awards
  • Established
Excellent progress in reaching some goals!

--------

Eizbear,

I know what you mean with the extended bulk. I've set some major PR during this time frame.

I have a little something planned with Slim FX, Lean FX, Ultra Reps & Mass FX Destroyer, coming early April.

Eizbear

Eizbear

Awards
  • Established
Excellent progress in reaching some goals!

--------

Eizbear,

I know what you mean with the extended bulk. I've set some major PR during this time frame.

I have a little something planned with Slim FX, Lean FX, Ultra Reps & Mass FX Destroyer, coming early April.
Interesting :) Looking forward to see how that stack works out for ya :)
Might even explore it myself, just to get some experience from it :)

dat dude

dat dude

Awards
  • Established
Saggin pants? Impressive! Did they ask what you were doing to have so much progress? Or just assume you tossed on a bigger set of pants?
Lol. Thanks. They pretty much see me working hard at the gym. I give them the info etc. I tell supps really do help, but diet and nutrition are the key. They look dissappointed when I tell them that lol.

Clickster

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Lol. Thanks. They pretty much see me working hard at the gym. I give them the info etc. I tell supps really do help, but diet and nutrition are the key. They look dissappointed when I tell them that lol.
Most people do. But you are 100% correct.