Finally on TRT!

Shep_Zaide

Shep_Zaide

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Hey y’all! So I’m finally on TRT been dragging through life for the last couple of years with a test level of 275 and virtually no free test. E2 was wacky too. So my doctor finally has me on Test C at 200 weekly for now and we will reassess as needed.

so with that being said I am 30 and I have been lifting seriously for about 10 years. Bench is at 315 1 rep max ( this last year I’ve been feeling pretty weak so haven’t had the energy to try heavier ) squat ( bad knee ) 325 for 6 last I tried. Deadlift is my strongest at 450 for 5. I do dumbbell shoulder presses and can get the 80’s up for 5x5’s.

now that I’m on trt I’d like to add some goodies to it. I was looking at ostarine, 11-kt among a few others but would like some input from more knowledge guys on here. For work reasons I can’t be adding any other pinning other than my test c. So give me some input! Would like to keep sides minimal with whatever I add.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I can't be much help but I am following along @Smont maybe able to help.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I don't have a lot of experience with 11kt

Ostarine I think is crap, the majority of ppl I know all thought it was crap and I think the majority of the members on the forum here would agree. Plus, I've seen ppl get all kinds of side effects with osta and zero results. ( There are a select few ppl that like it.

Lgd 4033 is a much better choice you can get 15% off at maresearchchems with my code (smont)

Now I don't want you to think I'm just trying to sell you a product so if you don't decide to go the sarms route.

Iconic formulations makes a transdermal epiandro that's 450mg/ml, that's a fantastic add on to trt and it should have virtually no side effects. It may even reduce some of the testosterone sides if you get high estrogen side effects.

It should be a mild but definitely noticable help with strength, fat loss and improve your sex drive. I even get some mental stimulation out of epiandro. 450mg a day transdermal is a great dose. If you went to oral route you would probably want 600-900mg and that's going to get a bit pricey. I'd go transdermal.

In my opinion those are the 2 best bang for your buck low side effect legal add ons for trt

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
And when I say add ons I'm talking about anabolic hormones.

If you were open to regular steroid add ons I'd say masteron and maybe occasionally some anavar or tbol

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I Knew Smont would be able to help.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I don't have a lot of experience with 11kt

Ostarine I think is crap, the majority of ppl I know all thought it was crap and I think the majority of the members on the forum here would agree. Plus, I've seen ppl get all kinds of side effects with osta and zero results. ( There are a select few ppl that like it.

Lgd 4033 is a much better choice you can get 15% off at maresearchchems with my code (smont)

Now I don't want you to think I'm just trying to sell you a product so if you don't decide to go the sarms route.

Iconic formulations makes a transdermal epiandro that's 450mg/ml, that's a fantastic add on to trt and it should have virtually no side effects. It may even reduce some of the testosterone sides if you get high estrogen side effects.

It should be a mild but definitely noticable help with strength, fat loss and improve your sex drive. I even get some mental stimulation out of epiandro. 450mg a day transdermal is a great dose. If you went to oral route you would probably want 600-900mg and that's going to get a bit pricey. I'd go transdermal.

In my opinion those are the 2 best bang for your buck low side effect legal add ons for trt
Do you known if they still make Icon One? That would be a good stacked for sure, transdermal 1-DHEA.

Rad140 is a SARM I like a lot for an extra push.

Shep_Zaide

Shep_Zaide

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Do you known if they still make Icon One? That would be a good stacked for sure, transdermal 1-DHEA.

Yup it’s on a few sites online!

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!

I'm not sure, I just never got along with 1 Andro. Makes me tired lower sex drive and didn't get a ton out of it. I think that's partially because if I was tired and didn't feel motivated all the time I didn't really work out as hard as I could have

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I don't like anything that lowers my sex drive lol. It's always high and I like it that way!

Shep_Zaide

Shep_Zaide

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I don't like anything that lowers my sex drive lol. It's always high and I like it that way!
Yea that’s like the one major side effect I don’t want out of anything 😂

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Yea that’s like the one major side effect I don’t want out of anything 😂
It doesn't do it to everyone, and it's a potential side effect of every single anabolic, but one Andro definitely have that effect on me. Didn't loose the ability to perform, it just made me not want to do it. And when it was time to do it I wasn't instantly ready like I normally am, I had to kind of get myself into the mood lol

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Rad140 makes me a bit hornier, back on that note. And stronger, but not adding much weight. Raises your intensity some, in and out of the gym.
I have similar results with rad, I don't feel like it's directly building muscle, but I feel like it makes me in a good mood, feel good product that helps boost intensity in the gym. Most sarms I found that with the Oral versions I need to start at 20mg and work the dose up fairly high, high being relative because ppl freak out if you said your on 50mg of say lgd, but seem to have no issues with 50mg of anadrol or anavar or whatever. Ppl make no sense. But anyways, with rad I can use 15 and stay there. The long half life ramps up the dose for you if you take it daily.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I have similar results with rad, I don't feel like it's directly building muscle, but I feel like it makes me in a good mood, feel good product that helps boost intensity in the gym. Most sarms I found that with the Oral versions I need to start at 20mg and work the dose up fairly high, high being relative because ppl freak out if you said your on 50mg of say lgd, but seem to have no issues with 50mg of anadrol or anavar or whatever. Ppl make no sense. But anyways, with rad I can use 15 and stay there. The long half life ramps up the dose for you if you take it daily.
Good Info !

KvanH

KvanH

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar

Iconic have discontinued the production of all 1-Andro and 4-Andro TD products, due to proprietary/licensing matters. Some Icon One can still be found through retailers, Strong might still have some. (Just for general info for anyone reading)

TheMrMuscle

TheMrMuscle

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Ok so im the token natty on this board so my views and comments are probably a bit skewed.

You write that you have been dragging for the last couple of years and now finally got on TRT for your health. Thats awesome and im so glad for you. But dont you think you should let the TRT do its thing for a while? Find out what 200 Test C weekly does for you. Both in terms of life quality but also performance before adding stuff on top of it?

Im just thinking out loud so dont feel like im attacking you for your choices.

Shep_Zaide

Shep_Zaide

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Ok so im the token natty on this board so my views and comments are probably a bit skewed.

You write that you have been dragging for the last couple of years and now finally got on TRT for your health. Thats awesome and im so glad for you. But dont you think you should let the TRT do its thing for a while? Find out what 200 Test C weekly does for you. Both in terms of life quality but also performance before adding stuff on top of it?

Nope no offense taken! When I was younger I use to cycle so I can definitely tell the difference I just put it off for a long time because I wanted to go about it the legal way just for occupation purposes. But now that shut down isn’t an issue I can add some stuff I’m without worry if that makes sense

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I understand you are most likely to be asking about "add-on" in the sense of kinda dipping your toes into the blasting and cruising arena?
I would like to give you another idea for an add on. Its called Hyperion from Apex. Its specifically designed to be a TRT buddy.
It will help keep other hormones in check while also helping with mood, libido, neuro-protective, and may even aid in nerve repair.

my favorite addition to test is a good nortest :cool:

jgntyce

jgntyce

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
And when I say add ons I'm talking about anabolic hormones.

If you were open to regular steroid add ons I'd say masteron and maybe occasionally some anavar or tbol
Masteron ftw

jgntyce

jgntyce

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I understand you are most likely to be asking about "add-on" in the sense of kinda dipping your toes into the blasting and cruising arena?
I would like to give you another idea for an add on. Its called Hyperion from Apex. Its specifically designed to be a TRT buddy.
It will help keep other hormones in check while also helping with mood, libido, neuro-protective, and may even aid in nerve repair.

my favorite addition to test is a good nortest :cool:
Don’t mean to hijack the thread OP, but I am currently cruising with Test E and Masteron. Great results so far for cruising. I’d definitely want to try Hyperion. Would adding Ursa also help on TRT with masteron and Hyperion?

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Don’t mean to hijack the thread OP, but I am currently cruising with Test E and Masteron. Great results so far for cruising. I’d definitely want to try Hyperion. Would adding Ursa also help on TRT with masteron and Hyperion?
adding ursa would help burn fat at least. I'm not sure if you are asking if it would help with the same things as Hyperion? Because I would say no if that were the case.

KvanH

KvanH

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
I see no reason for Ursa to not to ellicit the same benefits and effects, wether cruising on anabolics or not. Will just be a smaller piece of the pie, the more there are performace enhancing compounds in the picture.

Last edited:

sammpedd88

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

Both of us may be the minority on this….I agree with you. I’ve been on TRT for nearly 10 years. The best advice I got was dial in your protocol, which for most people it takes about a year, then add things. If you start having issues and you don’t have your protocol dialed in, you’ll be chasing numbers instead of being able to narrow down the cause of the problem. Just be patient bro.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Both of us may be the minority on this….I agree with you. I’ve been on TRT for nearly 10 years. The best advice I got was dial in your protocol, which for most people it takes about a year, then add things. If you start having issues and you don’t have your protocol dialed in, you’ll be chasing numbers instead of being able to narrow down the cause of the problem. Just be patient bro.
It is hard to be patient !

Shep_Zaide

Shep_Zaide

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Very good point

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Yep, I'm a idiot. I missed the how recently part.

Definitely should hold off. Because if you screw something up on bloods they may change your dose lower or if something negatively affects your liver or your cholesterol levels or anything like that they're going to blame it on the testosterone. Hang tight be a little patient my bad for not noticing how recently you got on trt

sammpedd88

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Yep, I'm a idiot. I missed the how recently part.

Definitely should hold off. Because if you screw something up on bloods they may change your dose lower or if something negatively affects your liver or your cholesterol levels or anything like that they're going to blame it on the testosterone. Hang tight be a little patient my bad for not noticing how recently you got on trt
Seriously…. You’re not an idiot man. You’ve given some damn good advice on this forum to a lot of guys.