Finally joined, preparing for weight loss/recomp cycle.

KhalAndo

Awards
Hi Folks,

I've spent about the past month and a half reading all the info I could find on nutrition, PH's, and cycles and am, I believe, about ready to try one.

A little background first:

I am currently 235 lbs. This is down from just over 290 7 months ago. I had a radical change in lifestyle which brought about a lot of muscle growth and fat loss. Needless to say, I feel like a different man, if nothing else I certainly look like one. I am, for the time being, biking at least 45 minutes a day and skipping rope for 30 minutes (1 min on, 1 min off for one hour). This still has me losing weight, but progress has slowed down.

My nutrition is in check, I am consuming in a day:

>1500-1700 cals
>170 grams Protein (lots of fish, lean chicken)
>60 Carbs

I think I am ready for a little assistance with slimming down more. I am currently at around 21%BF and my goal is to make it to 12% before I begin to really work on adding mass. I have some liquid clen and t-3 arriving in two days and am planning on running them together. I also think that Epistane looks like a great first time PH and am considering running that in the near future. Before anyone mentions it, yes, I will use a SERM. See, I have done a little research. Before I even get into specific dosing of clen and T3, would you say that at my current physical condition now is an appropriate time to use these? Let me have some feedback, diet wise, nutrition wise, anything at all. Thanks.

toddgranit

toddgranit

Awards
I would recommend waiting before using those products. If you've only got seven months of training under your belt you have a lot of progress you can still make.
I would look into intermittent fasting, or lean gains.
Some more details on your diet and training program would be helpful so you can get better feedback.
Good luck.

Eric160

Awards
  • Established
not yet an appropriate time to use clen and t3. btw most ppl use t3 while on cycle because it can be catabolic