Finally feeling "normal" again

smohk

smohk

Awards
Is it ok to not feel good until 6 to 8 weeks after a cycle?

My pct was nolva 40/20/20/10
erase 1/2/3/3/2/1
intimidate 1 a day
and I still felt like crap after 4 weeks. By week 6 I was feeling better and by week 8 I was finally feeling like I was 100% again. Normal, too long, ok??? Just curious here.

Oh yeah...SD/DMZ cycle (first cycle started based off some dudes advice and didn't do much research first. I now know dude doesn't know WTF he is talking about)

pumped2010

Awards
was curious how your gains were and was the pct adequate for recovery, I have same pct on hand and will be starting my regime in a week.

smohk

smohk

Awards
Gains were great. Put on a good 15 pounds. Strength was up ad I felt great. Unfortuately at the end my left shoulder was in so much pain I had to stop everything for 3 weeks. After that I had a slight oops on my bike and haven't seen the inside of a gym since. From what I've read recently though, I'd switch from Nolva to Clomid as apparently it's better for an SD run. (assuming your doing an SD run that is)

HondaV65

HondaV65

Awards
  • Established
You were still feeling like "crap" after 4 weeks?

Define "crap". Some may say they don't feel "normal" and that's crap ... others will say they felt like **** the whole time and that's crap. By the way - how long was your cycle?

smohk

smohk

Awards
my definition of crap. Not normal, up to par, generally dragging mine ass and having to force myself to do anything. Stength, libido, even appetite was down. I just didn't feel good...ie...crap

cycle was 4 weeks