Finally decided to pin...

GetRekt

Awards
So I finally decided to pin and got my cycle all planned out, just wondering if there is any reason to push back my kicker so it overlaps more with my test kicking in?

Cycle is:
12-15 weeks test e 500mg/wk
6 weeks dmz 40-60mg/day (probably 40x4, 60x2)
nolva for pct 2 weeks after last injection
TUDCA and cycle assist while on, also have aromasin on hand.

So I was just thinking of starting dmz maybe 1 or 2 weeks in instead of day 1 just so that the majority of the kicker would be spent with test kicked in as well. Thoughts?

grinnell27

grinnell27

Awards
  • Established
12-15 test? Only 3 weeks of test?
Is that meant to be 1-15?

I'd do-

1-15 test @500mg
1-6 dmz

PCT-

17-21- nolva 40/20/20/10

Test will kick in from first pin, straight away... However the effects you 'feel' is normally around 4-5weeks.

Otheridstaken

Otheridstaken

Awards
Maybe the 12-15 is the range of staying on?

Like on test 12 weeks up to 15. But 12 minimum. That right?

grinnell27

grinnell27

Awards
  • Established
I would only run test a minimum of 12 weeks personally, otherwise you don't really experience the full effects, not to mention that in theory the longer your I the more you gain and keep. (With correct PCT).

GetRekt

Awards
Maybe the 12-15 is the range of staying on?

Like on test 12 weeks up to 15. But 12 minimum. That right?
Exactly haha. 12-15 weeks of test, not test weeks 12-15.

I would only run test a minimum of 12 weeks personally, otherwise you don't really experience the full effects, not to mention that in theory the longer your I the more you gain and keep. (With correct PCT).
12 minimum is the plan.

12-15 test? Only 3 weeks of test?
Is that meant to be 1-15?

I'd do-

1-15 test @500mg
1-6 dmz

PCT-

17-21- nolva 40/20/20/10

Test will kick in from first pin, straight away... However the effects you 'feel' is normally around 4-5weeks.
Alright, I'll start DMZ day 1 then.

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I'd extend pct longer than 4 weeks on a 15 week cycle its buried somewhere in alot of old school minds. But the 4 weeks came from the fact that you needed half the cycle length to recover and 8 weeks was a very common cycle keep in mind this was 15 20.years.ago but almost any time a.cycle went 12.weeks.or longer Pct was bumped. Ofcourse we.didn't have.aromasin adex.test.boosters etc.but it worked for us