aman88

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Weeks 1-4:
MedfitRX Winswole (Methylstenbolone): 20 mg/ Day
Breakthrough Labs Defense: 3 caps per day

Weeks 3-6:
SNS Tribulus 750: 4 caps per day (3000 mg @ 750 mg per cap divided into two doses)
CEL PCT Assist: 4 caps per day divided into two doses
SNS Bulbine: 2 caps per day divided into two doses (350 mg per cap)

Weeks 5-8:
Nolvadex: 20mg per day (if needed, I will have it in case I do)
Breakthrough Labs Power +: 4 caps per day before bed
Breakthrough Labs Balance: 4 caps per day divided into two doses (old formula)

I had posted a couple other threads on getting help deciding what I wanted to run... I intend to start this in a month if everything goes right and can log it if anyone would like...

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Run the SERM. Don't go by feel

Cmseabee24

Cmseabee24

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Run the SERM. Don't go by feel
I agree use it E3D once it starts it’s gonna be hard to control it and most likely you will crash e2. You can always lower dosage if you feel the need to.

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Yeah I mean I’m not spending $50 on it for no reason... lol.

Does everything else make sense? Anything to add pre intra post cycle?
I think you've got most of it covered. ...If it were me, next cycle I would include TUDCA.

You may get lethargic on it without a "base", but it won't hurt you.

If you run a log, I'll follow.

jusstinnn

Awards
On week 2 of running Medfit’s Msten. Haven’t had any lethargy yet, just lower back pumps and slight nausea. The sides could come from the DMZ I’m running alongside the Msten. But they’ve been slowly subsiding. Hopefully you don’t get any sides and you have a good cycle.

aman88

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
On week 2 of running Medfit’s Msten. Haven’t had any lethargy yet, just lower back pumps and slight nausea. The sides could come from the DMZ I’m running alongside the Msten. But they’ve been slowly subsiding. Hopefully you don’t get any sides and you have a good cycle.
Did you notice any gainzzzz yet? Sorry about the nausea... I do not like running two compounds at once now a days... I took DMZ 50mg/ day for 6 weeks and felt much better than when I took 300 mg hexadrone and 24 mg dmz each day for 6 weeks...

I do not run a test base because DHEA seems to make me retain water (have not run it solo but even with epiandro, andro, arimistante, and a3d I still retained water as DHEA was in the PH combo). I also do not run PHs that can directly aromatize to estrogen as 4 andro does.

jusstinnn

Awards
Did you notice any gainzzzz yet? Sorry about the nausea... I do not like running two compounds at once now a days... I took DMZ 50mg/ day for 6 weeks and felt much better than when I took 300 mg hexadrone and 24 mg dmz each day for 6 weeks...

I do not run a test base because DHEA seems to make me retain water (have not run it solo but even with epiandro, andro, arimistante, and a3d I still retained water as DHEA was in the PH combo). I also do not run PHs that can directly aromatize to estrogen as 4 andro does.
I’ve been slimming down slowly and my muscle are getting pretty solid. My arms and chest feel dense as hell. Aggression is up as well as endurance. I’m loving it.

aman88

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I’ve been slimming down slowly and my muscle are getting pretty solid. My arms and chest feel dense as hell. Aggression is up as well as endurance. I’m loving it.
That’s awesome... any gains in strength?

Tsteele60

Tsteele60

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established

Definitely in for your cycle, however the whole point of a test base as Renew1 suggested is to incorporate a compound that aromatizes into estrogen so you don't tank and feel like s*** on cycle. I am finishing a 7 week cycle (financial limitations) of 1-andro, 4-andro, 11-OXO, and Epiandro (which replaced 3AD after the 4 week mark). Feel amazing on cycle which I can likely attribute to the 4-andro as the rest of the compounds don't aromatize. Just take an OTC AI or something stronger if you feel so inclined.

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Hey bro,

Couple of things stand out, it looks like your only running msten for 4 weeks ? With that as the only anabolic I’d personally suggest 6 weeks....you’ll be getting the same level of suppression but with more reward.

Tribulus is pointless - save your money.

As @Renew says definitely run the serm. Can’t recall half life of msten but it’s not like injecting test e or c (long Ester) where a logic says to wait 2 weeks after last pin to start pct etc.... start nolva the day after your last msten dose. Also your otc pct product should start same time......they aren’t really effective but lots of us use them anyway.

Oh and enjoy it bro. Msten is nice, enjoyed my run on that

Jeremyk1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Nolvadex “if needed”? How are you going to determine if you need it?

jdm23

Awards
  • Established
I agree use it E3D once it starts it’s gonna be hard to control it and most likely you will crash e2. You can always lower dosage if you feel the need to.
Nolvadex is a SERM, it doesn’t do anything for Estrogen, it will block the receptor in the breast tissue helping prevent gyno. In addition it will help restart the hpta in pct. most dose a serm ED.

I believe you are confusing the serm with an Aromatase inhibitor such as arimidex. These will crash your estrogen if you’re not careful.

Not trying to be a dick just don’t want people to be misinformed and everyone to recover in pct!

Tsteele60

Tsteele60

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Nolvadex is a SERM, it doesn’t do anything for Estrogen, it will block the receptor in the breast tissue helping prevent gyno. In addition it will help restart the hpta in pct. most dose a serm ED.

I believe you are confusing the serm with an Aromatase inhibitor such as arimidex. These will crash your estrogen if you’re not careful.

Not trying to be a dick just don’t want people to be misinformed and everyone to recover in pct!
Agreed, Nolva specifically should be dosed 20/20/10/10 every day for a normal PCT protocol unless others think this compound warrants a different layout.

aman88

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Definitely in for your cycle, however the whole point of a test base as Renew1 suggested is to incorporate a compound that aromatizes into estrogen so you don't tank and feel like s*** on cycle. I am finishing a 7 week cycle (financial limitations) of 1-andro, 4-andro, 11-OXO, and Epiandro (which replaced 3AD after the 4 week mark). Feel amazing on cycle which I can likely attribute to the 4-andro as the rest of the compounds don't aromatize. Just take an OTC AI or something stronger if you feel so inclined.
I have some pre existing gyro from when I was a kid... rather deal with feeling like crap than take compounds that could flare it up....

I will run Msten for 3 weeks and if I feel good I can always order another bottle and go for 6 weeks... just didn’t wanna spend the amount for two bottles without knowing how I will feel since I have never taken it before...

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I have some pre existing gyro from when I was a kid... rather deal with feeling like crap than take compounds that could flare it up....

I will run Msten for 3 weeks and if I feel good I can always order another bottle and go for 6 weeks... just didn’t wanna spend the amount for two bottles without knowing how I will feel since I have never taken it before...
Just be aware that ANYTHING that causes any change in your body's hormones can cause/exacerbate gyno.

aman88

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Just be aware that ANYTHING that causes any change in your body's hormones can cause/exacerbate gyno.
Oh I’m well aware... but the dry dht based phs haven’t had an issue... really it’s just nipple puffiness when I’m not cold lol. It’s barely noticeable. I just don’t want to risk it more with wetter phs.

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Oh I’m well aware... but the dry dht based phs haven’t had an issue... really it’s just nipple puffiness when I’m not cold lol. It’s barely noticeable. I just don’t want to risk it more with wetter phs.
Ralox/ low dose Letro on-cycle = no gyno.

You need to use the drugs that align with your goals. We have precautions available to use the full spectrum of aas, once you can dial those in, you won’t be limited to just one type(which in my experience, rebound gyno from dhts is just as difficult to manage as heavily aromatizing drugs)

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Only thing I would change is (as mentioned) to bump the cycle length up to 6 weeks. Ive run msten solo before and really enjoyed it but 6 weeks is about the max before you just feel run down (physically and mentally if you're putting in the work).

For supps, on cycle definitely add some CEL TUDCA as msten is a heavy methyl. Post cycle, SNS Reduce XT for cortisol control.

and 100% run the serm as the guys above said. May need to add an otc antiestrogen as well during pct (SNS inhibit e should be fine for something like this as its just to fight the bounce back while the nolva gets things running again). Nolva will prevent any gyno, but that wont do anyhting to actually prevent the estrogen from being present.

aman88

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I have iron legion virtus to run with pct... I was going to do 6 weeks but I wanted to see how I felt at the three week mark first and then push it...

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
I have iron legion virtus to run with pct... I was going to do 6 weeks but I wanted to see how I felt at the three week mark first and then push it...
you'll feel like a god around then haha. enjoy the 6 weeks ;)

aman88

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
you'll feel like a god around then haha. enjoy the 6 weeks ;)
Yeah I’m taking virtus now it’s pretty sweet even stand alone...

Guys, I was considering running cel mtest during the Msten cycle: yay or nay?

manifesto

manifesto

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
Can I ask why you went with Medfit brand?

It seems quite a bit pricier than other ones that are available

aman88

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Can I ask why you went with Medfit brand?

It seems quite a bit pricier than other ones that are available
Used another one of their phs and I trust the legitimacy... plus the site I order from I trust them they are local to me and they have a great buyer rewards program...

manifesto

manifesto

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
Used another one of their phs and I trust the legitimacy... plus the site I order from I trust them they are local to me and they have a great buyer rewards program...
That makes sense.

I'm in the market to pick some up, and I just wanted to make sure the other brands were not bunk or somthing...

aman88

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
That makes sense.

I'm in the market to pick some up, and I just wanted to make sure the other brands were not bunk or somthing...
I couldn’t tell you that... but I used medfitrx dmaxxxx (Dmz) and that was legit... the site I order from sells Msten for $84 and currently is 18% off... the buyers reward program you get a $50 coupon for every $500 you spend (cumulative not at once).

How long you gonna run Msten for?

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Yeah I’m taking virtus now it’s pretty sweet even stand alone...

Guys, I was considering running cel mtest during the Msten cycle: yay or nay?
save it for pct. wont help much if at all outside of maybe a slight mood/sleep benefit

aman88

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
save it for pct. wont help much if at all outside of maybe a slight mood/sleep benefit
That's what I figured... I was going to add some sns inhibit e (I heard its great), but I already have the virtus already.

Thanks!

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
That's what I figured... I was going to add some sns inhibit e (I heard its great), but I already have the virtus already.

Thanks!
if you're looking for something to stack on cycle, SNS Growth Factor XT actually would be a great compliment that should give the same or better sleep and recovery benefits vs M-Test, as well as work well with any ph/cycle without being a "waste"

aman88

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
if you're looking for something to stack on cycle, SNS Growth Factor XT actually would be a great compliment that should give the same or better sleep and recovery benefits vs M-Test, as well as work well with any ph/cycle without being a "waste"
I was actually going to ask that haha... would that be beneficial to start immediately after going off the msten, or maybe introduce it the last week of the cycle/ even on cycle?

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
I was actually going to ask that haha... would that be beneficial to start immediately after going off the msten, or maybe introduce it the last week of the cycle/ even on cycle?
on cycle was actually what I was suggesting. We had some discussion around this in one of the SNS threads and the company head had stated just that, on cycle there would be some synergistic benefits. You could run it on, post, really whenever you'd like.

aman88

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
on cycle was actually what I was suggesting. We had some discussion around this in one of the SNS threads and the company head had stated just that, on cycle there would be some synergistic benefits. You could run it on, post, really whenever you'd like.
That’s what I was thinking... seems like a good combo or ingredients for sleep and well being. Thanks!

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
have you considered running dermacrine alongside?

aman88

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
have you considered running dermacrine alongside?
A bit skeptical of it to be honest... mixed reviews. Also I don’t normally take anything that aromatizes... I’d rather feel off on the cycle than possibly flair up my pre existing gyno I still have from puberty (puffy nipples) :(.

manifesto

manifesto

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
How does the MSten feel? Is it legit?

manifesto

manifesto

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
Yeah somewhat similar to Superdrol, but somewhat weaker. Chemically, it’s pretty similar, both DHT-based, so it’ll be pretty dry.
I'm also interested in the brand hes running. If they are legit or not

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Yeah somewhat similar to Superdrol, but somewhat weaker. Chemically, it’s pretty similar, both DHT-based, so it’ll be pretty dry.
They’re so similar, 10mg SD seems almost identical to 20-30mg Msten.
30 sucks though. BP and appetite both get awful.

aman88

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I'm also interested in the brand hes running. If they are legit or not
I have liked medfitrx. I only took their Dmz once and that seemed very legit to me... so I am thinking to try their msten relatively soon.

manifesto

manifesto

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
I have liked medfitrx. I only took their Dmz once and that seemed very legit to me... so I am thinking to try their msten relatively soon.
Is 1 bottle of their Winswole enough for 4 weeks at 20mg?

aman88

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Yeah... I bought one bottle so far... if I feel great at the 2-3 week mark I may buy one more and extend it to 6 weeks at 20 mg... that is what I did with their DMAXXX product (DMZ).

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Is 1 bottle of their Winswole enough for 4 weeks at 20mg?
20mg is plenty plenty. A lot of people still run it at 16mg and have amazing results. I tried 30mg twice and the only difference I saw was more side.

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
20mg is plenty plenty. A lot of people still run it at 16mg and have amazing results. I tried 30mg twice and the only difference I saw was more side.
Second this.
Appetite goes down, bp goes up.
20 straight through is ideal.