FINALLY decided on my first cycle, please critique

MuscleMetal

Awards
Hi everyone,

I have finally decided on my first cycle after much research and contemplation. Please provide and critique or feedback you would like to!

Test E: (1-10) 400mg/week
TBOL: (1-6) 40mg/ED
Aromasin: (1-17) 12.5mg/EOD

PCT (13-17):

Clomid: 50/50/25/25
Nolva: 40/20/20/10

1. Should I up the test dose to 500 a week?

2. How do my PCT dosages look?

3.I was also considering adding LGD in from week 1-8 @ 10mg/ED. I had great success with it before and I am considering adding it in here as well.

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Hi everyone,

I have finally decided on my first cycle after much research and contemplation. Please provide and critique or feedback you would like to!

Test E: (1-10) 400mg/week
TBOL: (1-6) 40mg/ED
Aromasin: (1-17) 12.5mg/EOD

PCT (13-17):

Clomid: 50/50/25/25
Nolva: 40/20/20/10

1. Should I up the test dose to 500 a week?

2. How do my PCT dosages look?

3.I was also considering adding LGD in from week 1-8 @ 10mg/ED. I had great success with it before and I am considering adding it in here as well.
Looks good, never ran test before, but I would go 500mg. Pct looks solid. I dunno about the lgd, personally i think test and tbol will make for a great cycle though

ChocolateClen

ChocolateClen

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Looks solid to me. If it's easier to measure out 500mg of test a week then do that, otherwise 400 works. Just depends on your mg/ml concentration and how many times you're injecting a week.

Forget the lgd, you want to know exactly how your body feels when the test kicks in. Reason most first cycles are test only (with a kickstart) are so that you can see how your body reacts.

You could do 20/20/10/10 for your nolva if you really wanted too, 40mg is on the safe side but standard dosing when with clomid is 20/20/10/10

PCT starts 3 weeks after your last pin. Remember that, you want all the test e outta your system before you PCT or it just makes it harder on the recovery process. Seems like you already know that but I just want to really emphasize that point. It'll be a waste of time and money if you try to PCT too soon

Oh extend the test to 12 weeks, I've read so many places that guys regret not running for that extra two weeks just because it takes test e a while to kick in.

DTA

DTA

Awards
I'd do the standard 40/40/20/20 on the Nolvadex. You could bump the test up to 500 but you'll get gainz on 400 and I'd definitely up the tbol to 60mg x 6 weeks

ChocolateClen

ChocolateClen

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I'd do the standard 40/40/20/20 on the Nolvadex. You could bump the test up to 500 but you'll get gainz on 400 and I'd definitely up the tbol to 60mg x 6 weeks
Why 40 when he's already using clomid? Just curious why the stray away from the 20/20/10/10. And you don't think 40mg tbol is enough for a kick start? Not criticizing, just trying to learn.

DTA

DTA

Awards
Why 40 when he's already using clomid? Just curious why the stray away from the 20/20/10/10. And you don't think 40mg tbol is enough for a kick start? Not criticizing, just trying to learn.
I've always seen 40/40/20/20 even with Clomid. And I've gotten really good results on 60mg of tbol.

Like I said I'm just going off what I've read and heard. Personally I'm glad to be past the pct part of my life and on trt

ChocolateClen

ChocolateClen

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I've always seen 40/40/20/20 even with Clomid. And I've gotten really good results on 60mg of tbol.

Like I said I'm just going off what I've read and heard. Personally I'm glad to be past the pct part of my life and on trt
I'm not going to lie I'd love to blast and cruise but I'm only 21 and I don't want to be a slave o the needle for the rest of my life

DTA

DTA

Awards
I'm not going to lie I'd love to blast and cruise but I'm only 21 and I don't want to be a slave o the needle for the rest of my life
I'd definitely try to talk anyone your age out of it. I'll be 35 in a couple months so it's essential for me.

ChocolateClen

ChocolateClen

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I'd definitely try to talk anyone your age out of it. I'll be 35 in a couple months so it's essential for me.
Yeah I mean I'm already pretty stupid for running at 21 so I'm not trying to make myself seem any more stupid haha. PCT is just gonna blow

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I second this. Recovery in your 20's is a breeze but it gets harder as you go. I gave up on pct at the age of 32

ChocolateClen

ChocolateClen

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I second this. Recovery in your 20's is a breeze but it gets harder as you go. I gave up on pct at the age of 32
Hard to recover when your not naturally producing as much test as you used to be as well.