Finalizing Ep1c + Str3ngth Unleashed + Ostar1ne Stack Need Input!!

BuildMuscle55

Awards
Hi guys, I'm putting together a stack to run this spring. Background, I am 24 and have been lifting on and off for the past ten years. I played college basketball. Once my career ended in 2013, I tried bulking and put on 17 pounds on a 6 week cycle of a PH.

The product was almost too effective for me. I did not intend to put on that much weight or get that big that quickly. Since then I have had a second shoulder surgery that took FOREVER to come back from. I finally got cleared about three months ago to start doing full pressing and am no longer weight restricted. In the intervening nine months I lost a lot of strength and tone and put on extra weight that I am going to lose.

So I wanted to put together a stack that was not overly powerful which is why I have gravitated to these products. Goal is to pack on as much strength and lean muscle as I can while leaning out a little bit. My goal is more strength and tone rather than size.

Current stats: 6' 2" 216 lbs (When I played I was about 203, but exceptionally lean)

This is the cycle I am planning, but I would like some input on the order of products, dosing, and anything that I should add.

Weeks 1-12 Str3ngth Unleashed 100 (2 caps) per day throughout (Any benefit to tapering or increasing dose to 150?
Weeks 4-16 Ostar1ne 0/0/0/0/20/20/25/25/30/30/35/35/15/10
Weeks 6-18 Ep1C Unleashed 2 caps per day throughout (any benefit to upping this dose?
Weeks 12-16 LJ-100 2 caps per day
Weeks 12-16 PCT Tamox 20/20/10/10
Weeks 12-16 DAA 3mg ED
Weeks 1-18 V1tality Creatine Powder
Randoms:
I bought some cycle support just in case. I also have a bunch of Arimistane from my first cycle, should I throw that in here somewhere?

I read to stay on a low dose of Osta during PCT? any feedback on that?

What else could I add to get more out of this run?

Gwyndane

Awards
hows your lifting program like? these stuff wont do crap if u dont have a solid strength routine

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Get rid of the osta. Coming back, you will make natty gains very quickly at first so take 6mo+ before bothering with anything hormonal.

Osta in PCT is a no no. Its suppressive. simple as that.

The rest of the natty stack looks pretty solid though, assuming that you have diet and training dialed in.

BuildMuscle55

Awards
Diet and Training should be dialed. It's just a part of who I am after all the years with basketball.

I do know I will make good progress regaining the strength I lost, but there's another variable I failed to mention. I'm getting married at the beginning of the Summer and I want to be looking my shredded best. So anyway I want to move along the timeline quicker than under normal circumstances.

So I am hearing to run the Str3ngth and the Ep1C together for three months and then roll into the Osta for a couple months?

Is there another SARM or PH that stacks well with Osta that helps you lean out and put on muscle?

NewAgeMayan

Awards
Some guys respond really well to Osta, some not so much, and across a range of doses. All else being equal, its difficult to predict where any individual might fall on the spectrum.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Some guys respond really well to Osta, some not so much, and across a range of doses. All else being equal, its difficult to predict where any individual might fall on the spectrum.
So much this.

Personally osta was awful cutting for me.

If you're really in need of something to shred you up, I'd look more into a ph vs a sarm

BuildMuscle55

Awards
Just to be clear--I have already been lifting the past three months--it was just high rep low weight stuff to restore full stability to my shoulder.

Now I am able to go heavy again. I just wanted to get a nice boost. Anyway I am going to run the Ep1C and Str3ngth for the next 8-12 weeks and see .where I am at. I grabbed a few bottles when OL was doing the big sale to star the year/

Which ph would be my best bet to run in a couple months if Osta isn't the ticket? 1-andro or epiandro or something like that? I've been out of supplementing game for awhile and was completely unaware of what is on the market now in the post 2014 ban world.

NewAgeMayan

Awards
Id do what booney suggested and ride your current natty stack/progression out for as long as you can. I know for a fact that half a dozen supp companies are going to be releasing new andro lines over the course of the next month, so it might pay to see what comes up rather than buy now and possibly regret later.

Plus, biding your time will enable you to do any relevant research into what compounds may be best suited to you and your goals.

BuildMuscle55

Awards
I know for a fact that half a dozen supp companies are going to be releasing new andro lines over the course of the next month
Do you know how they might be improved over what is on the market currently? Do companies usually do introductory deals where the I could find something for a great price?

NewAgeMayan

Awards
Do you know how they might be improved over what is on the market currently? Do companies usually do introductory deals where the I could find something for a great price?
Yes, in various ways. But regardless of this...

...yes, definitely, at least I know that Olympus Labs will be. What we will offer should be the most competitive on the market for price, quantity, and quality.

BuildMuscle55

Awards
Cool. I'm a big fan of OL. Will be interested to see what they put together.

Have you ever tried mass hgh by lecheek? Seems like something I could add to my natty stack.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Yep NewAgeMayan is spot on. I also know of a few new companies and old ones with new products coming in the next few months. Waiting is definitely the right option for now.

Noob gains plus better ph's is the way to go.