Finalizing a Shred Cycle

Hilltern

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Now that my gym has reopened, I'm putting the finishing touches on a cycle for the near future and wanted some input. My main concern is that I'd be running too dry a stack, too much epiandro, and/or lacking a test base. For reference, my goal is here to get the leanest I've been with the most mass and strength gains possible. I was getting close to about 12-10% BF right before corona hit and have put on a few quarantine pounds. I don't expect to start this cycle for about a month or so since I'm trying to return to that baseline first (also want to make sure the gym stays open), which gives me ample time to make any corrections and secure any missing pieces. Appreciate y'all's $0.02 and let me know what you guys think:

Compounds - 8 weeks
  1. Ultra Hard at 5 pumps (Iconic Formulations: 375mg EpiAndro, 125 Androsterone)
  2. 11-KT at 2ml (Iron Legion: 85mg/ml 11-Ketotestosterone)
  3. Stanoplex at 1 capsule pre-workout (Competitive Edge Labs: 300mg EpiAndro, 300mg VASO6)
  4. Eradicate E at 2 capsules (Muscle Addiction: 50mg Arimistane)
PCT - 5.5 weeks
  1. Tamoxifen (Supreme Labs - as a standby pending near post cycle bloods, at 20mg for 4 weeks if needed [plan to get them done at the start of the last week])
  2. Sustain Alpha at 6 pumps (Iconic Formulations)
  3. AET-50 at 2ml (Apex Alchemy: 50mg/ml B-AET) - could always replace with Invictus, but I have AET-50 on hand

mase1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I would say no eradicate, joints will be dry from what you are already taking. Unless you have experience with this stack.

Hilltern

Awards
  • First Up Vote
I would say no eradicate, joints will be dry from what you are already taking. Unless you have experience with this stack.
Nah I just figured I’d finish off an old bottle but thanks, I will scratch that.

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Impressive cycle. I agree with the above. It may be a very dry cycle. May want to add something extra for the joints if it becomes an issue.

dvw

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I ran exact cycle minus 300 mg epiandro capsule pre workout. Did 60 days. Joints started getting dry at 6 weeks. Didn't run any "test base" and was just fine

dvw

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Actually I ran 150 mg transdermal 11 kt. So almost double your planned dosage. But no lethargy at all. Lost 6 or 7 lbs with no loss of strength and almost zero muscle loss

dvw

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Never mind you are running 2 ml 11kt. That's perfect dosage for 11 kt

UNX

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I ran Prototype nutrition 11-spray standalone at recommended dose, which is 240 mg ED and good no sides from it.

mase1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Depends how long cycle is and your budget? Run it day one if budget allows, if not last half. Start 3 pumps, 3 seems to be my sweet spot.

Hilltern

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Depends how long cycle is and your budget? Run it day one if budget allows, if not last half. Start 3 pumps, 3 seems to be my sweet spot.
Thanks bro. The cycle should be 8 weeks with everything starting on day 1 (i.e. no tapering in either direction). I'll crunch the numbers but think I should have enough to run it from day 1.

Also, I take it this wouldn't really add much more to any suppression/shutdown? I know it's a bit of a shot in the dark since everyone reacts differently, but I'm hoping to minimize suppression as much as possible so that's why I didn't originally include Dermacrine.