Finalise Halodrol + DMZ Stack

Intostrength

Awards
Hi, Good Evening

After researching, i've decided against epistane for now and want to run a Halodrol 25mg + DMZ 10mg tab stack.

Do you think this would be ok for a summer recomp? Or should I run somehting else with Halodrol for a better cutting effect? I just want to get some dry lean mass gains and lean up even more for summer.

I was thinking. 6 Week Cycle.
Halodrol - 50/75/75/75/75/75
DMZ - 20/30/30/30/30/30

Being a stack bundle on website I have choice of 'pure labs cycle sheild' or 'milk thistle' as on cycle support.

PCT:
Nolva - 40/40/20/20 or 20/20/10/10

Being a stack bundle on website I have choice of 'german pharmaceuticals 6-OXO' or 'Bioamour Resurrect' as over the counter PCT.

I'm not sure if ill need an AI but i should probably have one armed just incase.

Input welcome.

Thanks

YoungBodyBuil

Banned
Awards
Hi, Good Evening

After researching, i've decided against epistane for now and want to run a Halodrol 25mg + DMZ 10mg tab stack.

Do you think this would be ok for a summer recomp? Or should I run somehting else with Halodrol for a better cutting effect? I just want to get some dry lean mass gains and lean up even more for summer.

I was thinking. 6 Week Cycle.
Halodrol - 50/75/75/75/75/75
DMZ - 20/30/30/30/30/30

Being a stack bundle on website I have choice of 'pure labs cycle sheild' or 'milk thistle' as on cycle support.

PCT:
Nolva - 40/40/20/20 or 20/20/10/10

Being a stack bundle on website I have choice of 'german pharmaceuticals 6-OXO' or 'Bioamour Resurrect' as over the counter PCT.

I'm not sure if ill need an AI but i should probably have one armed just incase.

Input welcome.

Thanks
DMZ is a strong oral do you have any past AA/PH/DS experience?

Woody

Woody

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I would get standalone cycle support for sure. CEL Cycle Assist is a great choice. You're running two methyls so I would recommend TUDCA. CEL has a great price on TUDCA and Arimicare Pro by OL is a cycle support with TUDCA. It has a built in AI. Don't forget to drink plenty (at least a gallon) of water per day.

For PCT, Nolva + a test booster should be good. 20/20/10/10 will probably be enough but you could do 40/20/10/10 if you're really shut down. I'd also add Reduce XT for cortisol control.

Lastly, if this is your first cycle, I would not run DMZ and just run Halo. PCT would be the same but run Nolva at 20/20/10/10 and cycle assist would be sufficient if you have plenty of water intake.

jgntyce

jgntyce

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Very good recommendations above. For PCT, I would look into CEL PCT ASSIST and a natty anabolic such as CEL Epi-plex.

YoungBodyBuil

Banned
Awards
Very good recommendations above. For PCT, I would look into CEL PCT ASSIST and a natty anabolic such as CEL Epi-plex.
I second Epi-Plex 2.0, what's it 450mg daily dosing wth absorption enhancers? Definitely bang for your buck.

Intostrength

Awards
I've only had 1-andro, 4-andro, epi, andro and 17-Proandro. So only very mild and didn't get much from it.

Ok so I'll ditch the DMZ seems the best bet.

Anything mild I could replace with to give the extra cutting boast?

So the 'pure labs cycle sheild' as part of a bundle choice wouldn't be worth it? - be better with cycle assist ?

YoungBodyBuil

Banned
Awards
I've only had 1-andro, 4-andro, epi, andro and 17-Proandro. So only very mild and didn't get much from it.

Ok so I'll ditch the DMZ seems the best bet.

Anything mild I could replace with to give the extra cutting boast?

So the 'pure labs cycle sheild' as part of a bundle choice wouldn't be worth it? - be better with cycle assist ?
Cycle assist is VERY important in my opinion, CEL cycle assist and OL arimacare pro the best possible out, also if you're looking to cut as you said, OL is dropping their new 11-KT which is mild but has AMAZING cutting properties! Halo, 11-kt and maybe some Epiandro would be a nice stack may want some Dcrine for a base

Intostrength

Awards
From what I can find regarding 11-Kt as I had already looked at it was a 240ml pump for £65

YoungBodyBuil

Banned
Awards
From what I can find regarding 11-Kt as I had already looked at it was a 240ml pump for £65
OL's product isnt out yet, it's ETA is this week or early next week i believe, going to be the best 11-kt there is i've heard. Go to the thread they created on it, tons of good info and its not horribly suppressive.

Intostrength

Awards
That not be in the US though ?

U.K. Prob a good bit behind?

YoungBodyBuil

Banned
Awards

Ahh didnt know, well good news is you can get way better DS/PH in UK than US id Suggest OL dermafury or OL furazan since UK has access still i believe!

Woody

Woody

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

I don't know for sure bc it's OLUK but I'd imagine the UK release will be the same time.
Jebrook NewAgeMayan wonder who replies first?

NewAgeMayan

Awards
Probably looking at a concerted release, maybe US first given the current EU situation.

If anyone has any concerns PM me and I will look into it further.

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I don't know for sure bc it's OLUK but I'd imagine the UK release will be the same time.
Jebrook NewAgeMayan wonder who replies first?
Nam beat me to it like always. Dude is forever stealin my thunder;).